TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: My two cents

My two cents

1. Money should be spent. It is not to be saved up in this game. In fact, at the point I'm at in the game, I can only hold a maximum of 500 dollars.

2. The shotgun sucks against multiple splicers. The standard version can't hold more than four shells at a time and Jack takes a veeeeery long time to stick the shells in the chamber. And don't even think about trying to change the ammo type in the middle of battle. I only found it useful in boss fights, such as Steinman and the Big Daddies.

1. Upgrade your shot gun with better damage

2. If you want to take out a big daddy BOUNCER read the following:

Guns do more damage if you shoot the big daddies in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmon View Post
    1. Upgrade your shot gun with better damage

2. If you want to take out a big daddy BOUNCER read the following:

Guns do more damage if you shoot the big daddies in the face.

shooting anything in the head creates more damage....in order to kill the big daddies easily without sweating is to find/buy frag grenades for the grenade launcher and also have telekenesis handy all the time for the proxy mines they throw...a couple of shots from the grenade launche and those daddies turn from big daddies to burnt daddies... good luck ppl

Okay, I would just like to say. Crossbow is the BEST weapon inthe game.

You set 5 trip lines and shoot a big daddy, he rushes through than shoot him once witht he normal shot and he dies, no harm done to you.

To kill ANYONE very easily, use winter blast than shoot with a normal cross bow shot, insta-kill.

The final boss all I used was a full-ammo crossbow with normal shots and 5 health packs. No Eve, no other guns.