TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T2 FM: Podroz do Krainy Biedakow (Polish) Oct 19, 2007

No, not yet at the underground area. In fact, I think the key I got opens up the door to it. If only I could find the door...

B, H and D! I've had a look but I've recently done a massive clean-up campaign and I don't have my saves anymore. Really scraping the barrel of my memory but I have a feeling that the entrance is in one of the rooms of the left hand block if you're standing at the start looking towards the buildings. But then again, I could be entirely wrong and it's somewhere else. Sorry, Tips, for being so useless.

I know I was wandering around with a key for a long time not knowing what to do with it - it might have been the exit key.

Still, I've got half an hour before the cricket starts so I'll run around a bit and see if I can remember anything useful.

In the meantime, someone who's actually helpful might come along.

You're absolutely right - the left apartment block. Geez, I could swear that door wasn't there when I first entered that apartment. (The apartment all the way to the end on the left.) Thanks for the help!

I just found it. Great! My memory is better than I thought it was. Glad you're on your way again.

d. Dec 2017
    Bumping this up again to see if any of our Polish taffers could translate the readables for us?
    Got along quite nicely, but it would be great to be able to read the texts of books and understand what is going on.

I was able to translate the objectives.

Interesting game for those who have not yet played it. Kapitan Smith's first FM, and I will say, good job!

podroz do krainy biedakow

where can i download this from, 2 dont work the top one is in polish if i click on podroz, that dont work, can anyone help,

thaks a lot clearing

Clearinghouse

Is there an English or German Version or Patch of this FM ???

Quote Originally Posted by gitb View Post
    Is there an English or German Version or Patch of this FM ???
    I am afraid, there is nothing like that.
    But at least you can read the translated english objectives here.

Any download links...

that actually work?

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    that actually work?
    Off course...

on Thiefmissions.com

Objective #4... Objective #5...

Quote Originally Posted by Stanbeta View Post
    Objectives:
    spoiler:
    1:At first get to Crazy Peter's store. Find out if he has a job for you. He should also get you some eduipment. Head to the north-west direction.
    2:Find and steal the 'Eye of the Samurai'
    3:Steal from the poor and give it to yourself! Get 2000
    4:Go to the underground area of town and find Blackbeard's Statue.
    5:Leave the Dark District through Starodalow.

hope this helps
    #4 = Is that the area where you have to go swimming through a tunnel?

and

#5 = Is that where the down blinking arrows lead? I can't find anything else interesting down there after knocking out the guard and opening the iron gate that leads to another elevator and back to the courtyard...

Don't understand any polish, but I got the 1st 3 objectives without much of a problem

dml to fix gym locker doors and move a misplaced key, courtesy Jax

Code:
    DML1

//Podroz do krainy Fixes: miss20.mis.dml

+ObjProp 1577 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1574 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1578 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1581 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1580 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1579 "PickBias"
    {
     "" 8.00
    }
    +ObjProp 1805 "PhysType"
    {
     "Type" None
     "# Submodels" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 1805 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -291.34,125.10,5.17
     "Heading" 4000
     "Bank" 4000
    }

Translated Mission

13 years later and here's an English + German translation. Journey into the Land of the Poor.zip

I sent an email to the author requesting formal permission to translate but have heard nothing, but seeing his initial release included English voice scripts I think he hoped that such a translation would occur anyway. No files have been changed but we are releasing a separate translated zip rather than including the translated files in the original Polish 'podroz.zip' as modern loaders can not read Polish folders, so accordingly ask for mirrors but would request that hosting sites add this to their site and not to replace the original podroz.zip file with the new file.

PS. The above dml is not included in the new folder, players still need to manually install if required.

Thanks to Zappenduster for German translation.

Lootlist including map.
    Last edited by fortuni; 26th Jun 2020 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Translated Mission

13 years later and here's an English + German translation. Journey into the Land of the Poor.zip

I sent an email to the author requesting formal permission to translate but have heard nothing, but seeing his initial release included English voice scripts I think he hoped that such a translation would occur anyway. No files have been changed but we are releasing a separate translated zip rather than including the translated files in the original Polish 'podroz.zip' as modern loaders can not read Polish folders, so accordingly ask for mirrors but would request that hosting sites add this to their site and not to replace the original podroz.zip file with the new file.

PS. The above dml is not included in the new folder, players still need to manually install if required.

Lootlist including map.
    Oh my what a coinsidence! Only yesterday I downloaded this FM for playing it in the next few days. So now Im definitely going to use the german translation. Thanks alot for it zappenduster and thanks alot for the info fortuni!

I just finished this and it was great! Absolutely my cup of tea. A nice designed town with some nice placed secrets & only a few undead at the end.

The messenger that died in the end and whose ghost we could see would have made for a nice bonus objective. Like delivering the news of the undead or placing his corpse somewhere

@fortuni/zappenduster: I´ve played this with the german translation and everything was fine. No bugs or whatsoever and the translation is great aswell

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Translated Mission

[...]

Thanks to https://de.pons.com/text-übersetzung ...
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123