TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM, "Bad Debts" (17/12/2007) (UPDATED 17/01/2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    bobber:

near the coal chute is a shaft with a ladder, you'll need a crate to get in there
    OMG I never saw that! Thanks.

It's a good mission, though i was disappointed that there was no storyline or more gameplay involving the abandoned Keeper facility, there was great potential there to make the mission longer and add to the storyline. I really wanted to know what happened there, after all that mystery about how the electrical underground tunnels were built around something mentioned in moriaty's diary, to find the place and then not be able to get in, all that buildup and then no climax.

Great mission, i love all the exploring but i seem to be stuck and i'm probably missing something completely obvious since no one else seems to have this problem: How do i get into Timms place? The door can't be picked and none of my keys work....

Please help!

BTW: I'm playing on expert.
    Last edited by The Elusive One; 18th Dec 2007 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Great mission, i love all the exploring but i seem to be stuck and i'm probably missing something completely obvious since no one else seems to have this problem: How do i get into Timms place? The door can't be picked and none of my keys work....

Please help!

BTW: I'm playing on expert.
    The key for his place is on the ground right in front of the door but only after you trigger the objective to get revenge on Timm. If you haven't got that objective yet, just focus on finishing your other objectives first.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    The key for his place is on the ground right in front of the door but only after you trigger the objective to get revenge on Timm. If you haven't got that objective yet, just focus on finishing your other objectives first.
    As i thought, something completely obvious Thank you!

Landlord's house?

Where is it exactly? Is it the one across from the building with the
    spoiler:
    "W"
    above the door? If it is I cannot find any way into it.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Where is it exactly? Is it the one across from the building with the
    spoiler:
    "W"
    above the door? If it is I cannot find any way into it.
    Thanks for the help.
    If you look at your map, it's right in the bottom left hand corner. It's a dead end and later on there are two guards standing watch - one is helmeted.

Help I'm stuck.

I am in the thieves hideout with thee coal chuteoot.
    spoiler:
    How do you get through the door at the bottom of the cave you drop to with the altar and bones.?

Thanks slayer,

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer56 View Post
    spoiler:
    How do you get through the door at the bottom of the cave you drop to with the altar and bones.?

Thanks slayer,
    Look across from where you came.....it's the way back !

Door ?? S%$# I played the thing 5 times and I can't remember the door. I don't think it opens. There is a few frobable doors in the mission that don't oprn.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 18th Dec 2007 at 18:51.

spoiler:

Thanks slayer,
    I don't think you can.

Starting to get a little frustrated with this one. There are still 6 or 7 locked doors and I can't find the armourer's place. I have three fire arrows but nothing to use them on! Help please.

Look at your map....go right from where you started. Still Court . There is 2 guys standing guard. It took me a few hours to get orientated myself. I think there is a high defination map included in the zip. You may want to print it out. I did. It says Tom Linsons Heavy Guard.

Stiil stuck!

The door has to open because there is no other way out. After you drop down into the water.

Slayer56

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Starting to get a little frustrated with this one. There are still 6 or 7 locked doors and I can't find the armourer's place. I have three fire arrows but nothing to use them on! Help please.
    Try achieving the first objective first, which is getting the debt note, the mission will open up then.

I finally found the Hightown Key after hours of searching, as you come into the closed off courtyard using the passageway high up, look to your right.

Slayer56, there's a block of wood jutting out that takes a rope arrow.

Thanks Shadow

But I am still trying to figure out if I can get through the door down there anyone?

Thing

The door has to open because there is no other way out. After you drop down into the water.

Slayer56

Yes there is..across from where you droped down. I know..I beta tested it. Once you get up there your chariot awaits.

The Armoury http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...e/untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Lightningline; 18th Dec 2007 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    I'm just running around achieving nothing here but loving the atmosphere. This FM has that rare characteristic: credibility.
    My thoughts exactly. That city is incredibly well built and sizes and proportions "feel" right. It also has incredible athmosphere. I really can't believe this is your first FM Melan. THis is simply incredible!

I'm just getting started with it but I'm really loving it so far as my preference is for city missions with a lot of access to rooftops and high places. This one provides everything I love with beatiful architecture. Great work!

Lightningline thanks

Lightningline, thanks I will try that.

Good..I hope I helped. And even more so I hope I was thinking of the right mission. LOL

I taff so freggin much. Sometimes I get the missions confused. This one is still pretty fresh in my head though. I think .........................

Gaaahh! How did I miss this one? I actually started working on my own fm again -- I may never get it finished with all these beauties coming out! Thanks, Melan - downloading now! Be playing it in about 5 minutes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Good..I hope I helped. And even more so I hope I was thinking of the right mission. LOL

I taff so freggin much. Sometimes I get the missions confused. This one is still pretty fresh in my head though. I think .........................
    Same here. They've been coming out so frequently it's easy to get details mixed up when trying to provide help - I hope I haven't been doing that.

Classical Master 2008
    But I am still trying to figure out if I can get through the door down there anyone?
    You can't, it doesn't open. Maybe in a later FM - and yeah, I've got new plans already... but for now I'd just like to relax and play for a while!

d. Dec 2017
    This FM blew me away!! Extremely well done. I can't believe it's your 1st one. Loved all the climbing and exploring.
    spoiler:
    In the secret keeper compound, the architecture is amazing. Too bad the doors wouldn't open, but I did swing from the very high roof tops.

spoiler:
    I couldn't find the "cat", so had to go out through the thieves hideout.

Seems the story could be continued by revealing secrets of the water works and "the hole".

This one will be played again to find more hidden areas.

KEEP THEM COMING!

Escape?

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with this one.
    Anyway, playing on hard I have all objectives done and now it's time for me to leave. I can't find a key anywhere to get out and I've been to the
    spoiler:
    thieves location (the coal chute one right?)
    and cannot find any exit there.
    Please I need a hint as to how to get out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with this one.
    Anyway, playing on hard I have all objectives done and now it's time for me to leave. I can't find a key anywhere to get out and I've been to the
    spoiler:
    thieves location (the coal chute one right?)
    and cannot find any exit there.
    Because the exit isn't there.

But there should be a readable pointing to a certain cellar...

Calibrator

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast