TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

Black

1543) You make the 250th post and are proud of it.

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

Black

1544) You are worried, because your friend lives on a street called "Market Street"
    1545) You are pleased to be sent to Cragscleft in Diceman's FM "Return to Cragscleft"

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

Tonamel

1546) You make mods of all the action games you own, just so they can have 'lean' keys.

Tonamel

------------------
    "The Road to the End is paved with gold..." - From the Black Book
    "The state of drunkenness does not befit the guardian..."-Plato, from The Republic
    Fan Mission "The Order"-%8 Complete

Fred Chook

Blimey, when we're getting near 2000. I'll have to wait for the right moment and grab it!

Black

And then take it down for someone else to do.

1547 You decide to lurk here, watching, waiting... muahahahahahahahahahaha!

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

Oh, and here's a page full of links to all the best threads on this forum. So go there now, taffer!

Keeper Mallinson

Uh-uh Fred. Not again. You'll have to kill me to get it.

CyberFish

#1548: You are so stealthy, you have to make a concious effort not to sneak up on people.

#1549: You make maps of everywhere you visit, just in case you ever need to break in.

#1550: You always listen at the door before you go into a room.

Black

1551) It worries you that this thread is now smaller than "Please read this post"

1552) Your computer is burnt to death by a power surge and you are only bothered about two things: Your thief save-games, and the thief fanfic you had just finished.

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

The Best of the Thief Series General Discussion Forum

Black

1553) You plan the assassination of Fred Chook and Keeper Mallinson so that the 2000th clue can be yours....

}:-)

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

Black

1554) You realise you're slipping back into the habit of posting clues in seperate posts, to make this thread look longer.

------------------
    surripio ergo sum

Naartjie

#1555 You jump up and down in your seat, falling out of it in the process because you made the 1555th post on an insanely long Thief thread

#1556- You begin gloating that you made the 1555th post, even though it's only special because it's a nice looking number

#1557- You get excited about possibly making the 1650th post in an insanely long Thief thread.

#1558- You are distracted from making the 1560th post by a desire to write another Thief fanfic.

Naartjie

------------------
    Join us! Join us NOOOooooOOOWWWWWWwwwww!!!

LordVanye

1559) You start wishing you could save your game when you're doing something important in real life - so if you screw it up you can go back and fix it.
    1560) You start jumping when you're running to class because you can move so much faster

MrDuck

1561)You gloat and glee as you make the 1561th post.

1562)You gnaw on other taffer's feet coz that's what Garret would do if he was starving(Honest!!!)

Wee wee....

------------------
    -MrDuck, Master Duck of Dubious Foot Gnawing at Clan MBOP(aka Clan Foofie), first disciple of the OOTWM(Order Of The Wee Master)and head publisher of LITOQ(Life In The Old Quarter, visit us in our forum at: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/ubb/Forum...L/003778.html, now a fan-fic at The Circle).

"Quack at dawn, quack at noon and quack in the night....what about between meal quacks??"

Marecki

1563) You rename the computers in your network from Ryoko, Asuka, Kasumi and Ifurita, to Garrett, Trickster, Viktoria and TheEye.
    1564) Your network is a company network.
    1565) You are walking down the street when suddenly a worker on a building site you've just passed by (meaning, you don't see it anymore but you're still close) drops a metal rod, which falls a few metres down before hitting concrete flooring with a loud, surprisingly familiar, noise. Your first thought is "What a waste of rope arrows! This guy should really learn how to aim."
    1566) You're convinced you've seen Garrett half an hour earlier in the streets.

BTW. Most of these have happened to me... but that's no wonder considering the fact that at least 500 of this thread's hints also have

------------------
    * CLOSING DATA STREAM
    * VERYFYING...
    ! WARNING: This message makes no sense at all!
    * ADDING SIGNATURE

Marecki

LordVanye

1567) You're walking down the hall of a Luthern college with your Thiefing buddy, explaining how in the Hammerite's church, you were saying very loudly "I walked into that high priest's quarter's... and I had to break my way in because the door was locked, and the priest was in there screaming "Thief! Thief!" And I mean I felt bad, but I had to knock him out. I had to take the bastard down cause he was gonna tell on me."
    Then you realize that pretty much everyone around you is looking at us very strangely....probably because you were so serious in what you were saying......

Kylaer

(This thread rises again from the lapse it had suffered)

1568: You are so good at "dancing" with enemies that you dance with hammer haunts while melee fighting them.

1569: You succeed in killing the hammer haunts, using only a blackjack (while they are attacking you)

1570: You do #1569 without taking any damage.

Kylaer

1571: When Thief 3 is released, it sells zero copies. Everyone who wants it is already so good at stealing that they just steal a copy from the store.

Frick

1572-Your become so damb boored with it....you have to come here everyday and insult everybody and everthing under the sun....i`m so pathetic.

------------------
    Fractured Fairytale Reject

[This message has been edited by Frick (edited October 21, 2000).]

Hollow man

Originally posted by Kylaer:
    just steal a copy from the store.
    You can do this 1573 times (per day).

Black

1574) You've memorized the URLs of all your favourite threads on this forum

1575) You finally manage to beat an alerted burrick to death with your blackjack

1576) You know the real name of Digital Nightfall

1577) You know the real name of Jyre

1578) You know the real name of Lytha

1579) You cannot remember your own real name after posting so much here under your usual pseudonymn

------------------
    surripio ergo sum... nunc id vides, nunc non id vides

[This message has been edited by Black (edited November 22, 2000).]

TTLG Server Goddess
    Gone, but not forgotten

1580) Your husband tells friends and family that you have been having an affair with a guy named Garrett.

------------------
    Monkeys do not waltz on the rooftops of St. Petersburg

Black

1581) When you see a car with the registration "T426 TDP" you are strangely envious

1582) You consider stealing the car

1583) You suffer severe trauma when you then remember you're only 16 and won't learn to drive for another year, so won't get a thief-related number plate

------------------
    surripio ergo sum... nunc id vides, nunc non id vides

[This message has been edited by Black (edited November 22, 2000).]

Sharga

NOOOO! It's back again! I remember the day it came out looooooong ago! I was sure it was deader than a door nail May it's soul rest in peace but I was WRONG. Hehe. Long live the 1,000 clues! Even zombies don't last this long.

1584) You read over this thread and laugh at all your old posts, I did.
    1585) You decide to have an ultimate goal to be the one to reach 2000. Then you change your mind and decide that you will be happy to reach a number that ends in 0.
    1586) You still debate what Gerrett REALLY looks like.
    1587) You are pissed off at the movie "The Patriot" because you know Mel Gibson could have been even more impressive with a longsword and a handful of broadheads.
    1589) You are still debating weather they should be called apes, rats, bats, or cats. They are RATS damnit! I don't care what the TDP booklet says.
    1590)You thank Mr. Croft for all his hard work, and I do.
    1591)Not sure if someone said this: You always check for secret passages under the church altar.

------------------
    Now A member of LITOQ! Stay tuned for our next post...it may be the last we can write before the Foolster puts an end to our works.

Haunt 2- In the name of the builder grab your plunger and let us begin. Or pick up a dirty sock if thy plunger is not available.

Risquit

1592. You believe that filmakers of all sorts are shamelessly stealing ideas from Thief.
    Like, here. Or here .

Black

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146515661 ... LastLast