TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323334353637383940414247525762 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 1671

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

  1. #901
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    To whom it may concern:

    If you have nothing to say, why don't you just shut up.

    2745) (was the last post remotely connected to the thread's topic; next is 2746)

  2. #902
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: California
    2746) When you are surprised that this thread is still going after 6 years, then proceed to read all of it (at work), and then are surprised even further to find that you have actually done one of these things, and upon looking at who posted it, you find that it was yourself, and that you had completely forgotten about posting it.

  3. #903
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    2747) Instead of saying 'No Change' you say 'All is, as it was written'.

  4. #904
    BANNED
    Registered: May 2005
    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2748) You try very hard everday to be like a student of Garrett's (AKA apperentice) You become alomst like him, but then again you can't because he's the master and you're the learner.

    2749) You start to call your so called friends Keepers.

    2750) You start to search for a great thief like Garrett... male or female.

    2751) You start training your friends to be like Garrett so that they CAN become Keepers.

    2752) You ask your friends and many others to help you build a Keeper Compound. If they don't help you, you start on it yourself anyway.
    Last edited by NovaIce; 15th Aug 2005 at 05:03.

  5. #905
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    I couldn't get planning permission for mine.

  6. #906
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2004
    This thread needs to be incinerated - it's cancerous. Soon the sheer lack of anything worthwhile to say will spread to other threads, bringing the downfall of TTLG Thief Series and all of TTLG.com forums!

  7. #907
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish-face
    This thread needs to be incinerated - it's cancerous.
    Yes, because of posts like yours.

  8. #908
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish-face
    Soon the sheer lack of anything worthwhile to say will spread
    Are you saying that because you can't think of anything worthwhile to say?

  9. #909
    Member
    Registered: Aug 1999
    Location: terrible canyons of static
    1000 clues that you have been in TTLG too long.

    Yet not long enough to realize this thread has a life of its own.

  10. #910
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    At this rate it will reach 1000 replies!

  11. #911
    2753. Despite being a thief fan, even you admit that this thread has gone to shit. NovaIce's posting being a bonus.

  12. #912
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2005
    Location: Poland

    1000 clues this thread needs to be locked:

    You find the thread frustrating, but you write here, hoping it won't be. After a few days you think it really needs to be killed...

    It's a zombie thread... There's a necromancer somewhere here, kill him and the zombie will die... I hope.

  13. #913
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2004
    "Are you saying that because you can't think of anything worthwhile to say?"

    No, mainly because NovaIce had nothing worthwhile to say

    Perhaps we need a new thread: 1000 clues that the '1000 clues' thread has been going on way too long...

  14. #914
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    2754. You write the words 'MUST PLAY THIEF!!!' all over your bedroom wall when someone hides the disk/disks from you.

    2755. When cutting your toenails you cut them into the shape of Garrett.

  15. #915
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2005
    Location: Watching the puppets thrash.
    Two things:

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaIce
    2748) You try very hard everday to be like a student of Garrett's (AKA apperentice) You become alomst like him, but then again you can't because he's the master and you're the learner... blah blah blah.
    1. I am very glad you decided to deal with this in stages, Novaice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Griffin
    2755. When cutting your toenails you cut them into the shape of Garrett.
    2. Oh? So we are into mutilation now?

  16. #916
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2004
    2755. When cutting your toenails you cut them into the shape of Garrett.
    ... ...
    What the HELL?! Was this thread supposed to be humorous or disturbing?!

  17. #917
    BANNED
    Registered: May 2005
    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2756) .... Everyone hates you because you and half of your friends fell in love with Garrett...

    2757) Everyone then starts to make fun of you besides your friends who fell in love with Garrett. So, you set yourself a goal...

    2758) That goal may be unbelieveable, but being a prophet is exciting and yet you read a book on how people become prophets.

    2759) You read the book and get pissed off very easily how hard it is to be a prophet...

    2800) We should really stop this tread, where's GBM when you need him? He can be our necromancer to destroy this god damn zombie before I take out a fucking Rocket Launcher (from Resident Evil) and kill it myself or at least try to find someone to lock it...

  18. #918
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Griffin
    2755. When cutting your toenails you cut them into the shape of Garrett.
    Now you have to assume that you have really really long toenails. Obviously.

  19. #919
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2005
    Location: Watching the puppets thrash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Griffin
    Now you have to assume that you have really really long toenails. Obviously.

    It is not worth defending, BG.

  20. #920
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    2757. You make reasons for your previous clues.

  21. #921
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    2756 (Previous post should have been # 2756, next is #2757).
    Last edited by Luthien; 18th Aug 2005 at 18:01.

  22. #922
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2005
    Location: Watching the puppets thrash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Griffin
    2757. You make reasons for your previous clues.
    AH! My mindset! THIEF!

  23. #923
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2004
    Location: Canada
    2757. Your family or friends threaten to break your Thief CD's

  24. #924
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Ryleth
    2758. You get the hair dresser to use a scouting orb instead of a mirror to check the back of your hair.

  25. #925
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2002
    Location: Deep inside mediocrity
    2759. You post to this thread at 12 am because you are taking a break from Dromed.

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323334353637383940414247525762 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •