TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61116212631364142434445464748495051566166 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1671

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

Permanently Enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalian
    I hope this hasn't been done...

#2509 : You start having strange Thief-style nightmares in which you are being surrounded by zombies. As they start attacking and you're about to throw your vials of holy water, you suddenly find yourself awake with a once-full glass of water.
    -- and a wet face.

#2510 : You start accidentally speaking in either the Hammer, Pagan, or Benny dialects at random moments, though it seems to always happen at the wrong times.

#2511:While playing Half-Life 2: Episode One your flashlight flickers out of power, but you are optimistic: if you can't see the dozen zombies surrounding you in the dark they can't SURELY see you...

#2512: You start making plans on developing a Thief spinoff TV series.

need I go into any details?

Keeper of FMs
    #2513: You call people/pets "wretched creatures" in Karras' voice when they annoy you.

#2514: You finally manage to overcome your screaming fits of arachnophobia when you find a spider in the house because they're really tiny & don't jump off the floor onto your head or shoot webs or other nasty stuff at you.

#2515: You constantly glance downwards to see if your "light crystal" is still dark.

2516: You start thinking about whether God used bsp or csg based engine to create the universe, and are we all within Fill Air brushes?

2517: You think hoodies are cool cos you look like Garrett

2518: You regularly attempt to sneak up on your loved ones but are foiled and can't understand why they heard you - after all, you were walking on carpet!

#2519 You start single-handedly making an anime version of Thief.

#2520 While looking at something far away, you try to use your mechanical eye to zoom in on it. (Maybe posted before, but I can't remember. I did this two days ago! )

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    #2519 You start single-handedly making an anime version of Thief.
    Don't forget to share it with the rest of us when you're finished Ivy!

2521: You get lost in real life and panic when you realise not only has the FM author not bothered to draw you a map but he's not given you a compass either!

#2522: You start walking through crowds, with a huge robe and a hood on, and see if people will just move aside for you.

#2523: On work, you ask for a break so you can do your necessary sacrifice for the Builder/Trickster

#2524: You start writing glyphs on walls and see if you can move through it.

#2525: You cower out of fear for orphanages and start running far away from it.

#2526: You keep visiting your local cathedral, sneak into the forbidden parts, looking for an Eye/Chalice.

#2527: Whenever you get into a fight on the streets, you take your staff from your belt and start waving it towards others.

#2528: You always leave a bottle of holy water besides your bed...just...for when it happens :P

Wow, lots of posts :P

#2529 You think you can quicksave before entering a bank to try to rob it.
    #2530 you ultimately die when you try shooting "guards" with "gas" arrows. "but they have gas in them!" they aren't harmful!

#2531 You run around your office praising the Builder that there's no more white screen with the horrifying words: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE scrawled across it!

I know this one's a little late, but I'm still in ultra happy mode that I don't have to keep hitting refresh!
    Zombie Smurfs with laser feet

Keeper of FMs
    #2532: You entirely forget that "bj" doesn't mean BlackJack in that other world.

#2533: You think MC Hammer is a method of punishment

Quote Originally Posted by The Woodsie Lord View Post
    #2533: You think MC Hammer is a method of punishment
    It IS a method of punishment!!!
    Zombie Smurfs with laser feet

#2534 Your obsession to anything Thiefy results in you registering for the first time at TTLG, excited by the thought of talking to like-minded taffers. Only to be slaughtered by the current members, especially Zylonbane....

Permanently Enlarged
    #2535: You start putting the Benny conversations on the first tracks of your cd's. (guilty)

#2536: You hit a wall with a sword, and are surprised when it not only makes a sound, but leaves a big gash.

#2537: You start learning C++ just so you can one day buy the Theif rights and make a new one, the way its meant to be. (totally fuckin guilty of this one!)

#2538: You also find that the FM author didnt supply you with objectives, but that he designed his FM very well, but the number of AI's has to be bogging the system down bad.

#2539: You actually start designing your dream house in DromEd, just so you can steal from it.

Quote Originally Posted by RavynousHunter View Post
    #2535: You start putting the Benny conversations on the first tracks of your cd's. (guilty)

#2539: You actually start designing your dream house in DromEd, just so you can steal from it.

DUDE!!! I'm like totally stealing these ideas from you! That is if I ever figure out my computer enough to do anything with DromEd...

Originally posted by RavynousHunter
    Been there, done that. (Smashing all the windows is fun, too. )

Permanently Enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardesco View Post
    DUDE!!! I'm like totally stealing these ideas from you! That is if I ever figure out my computer enough to do anything with DromEd...
    im here. i may not be the best w/ DromEd, but when it comes to computers, im one of the most knowledgeable people i know. you got a comp question, ask, and i most likely will be able to give a solution.

im an info sponge, i soak up all the useful (and sometimes useless) info i possibly can.

Never hurts to, ya know, get extra credit.

#2540: You shoot arrows with water balloons tied to the end of them at your lamp when you go to bed.

#2541 You take the human model you have lying around (you know, the wooden one with bendable parts that is supposed to help you draw) and draw Garrett's face on it (with the scar, and even get the expression right), and tattoo a key on the backside of its hand. (guilty)
    XDDDDD

Permanently Enlarged
    #2542 : You wonder why the FM Designer put that big, annoying torch in the sky that you cant seem to hit with your water crystals.

#2543 : You also wonder why people look at you wierd when you walk down the hallways at school in a hooded cloak. They can't see you, or can they?!

#2544:After buying and assembling something from IKEA you are sure it needs Optimizing and the #&%! just crashes anyway...

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61116212631364142434445464748495051566166 ... LastLast