TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323742434445464748495051525762 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1671

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

#2545 - You can quote all of the T3 loading quotes, Including those from fanmissions.

#2543 : You also wonder why people look at you wierd when you walk down the hallways at school in a hooded cloak. They can't see you, or can they?!
    (#2546) What?!! You got yourself a hooded cloak?! WHERE?!!? TELL ME!!! I MUST KNOW!!!! If you don't tell me I shall come and I shall smite thee and take thy cloak off thy ruined carcass and wear it myself!!!!

(#2546) What?!! You got yourself a hooded cloak?! WHERE?!!? TELL ME!!! I MUST KNOW!!!! If you don't tell me I shall come and I shall smite thee and take thy cloak off thy ruined carcass and wear it myself!!!!
    11th Sep 2006 17:18
    Ever heard of Live Role Playing? Just look on the internet, or just make one yourself. I have an ultra-cool black cloak+hood

just google search for gothic clothing - there's loads of cool hoods if you know where to look.

#2547 You know loads of places to buy hooded cloaks.
    Last edited by nomad of the pacific; 12th Sep 2006 at 01:10.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad of the pacific View Post
    #2547 You know loads of places to buy hooded cloaks.
    WHERE!!??? I've been looking all over the place for a hooded cloak! I was even going to go to the Bristol Renaissance Fair in WI. just to see if I could find one, but it's closed for the season now.

I even found a sword (yep - a REAL one) in my late husband's belongings in the basement. Who knew!!

#2547: You ask fellow taffers where you can buy a hooded cloak since you already have a sword.

#2548: You have bought four swords worth at least 100 euro's per each, and went to a workshop to make your own Thiefy staffs/swords.

#2549: You have put the Pagan symbol on your door, and try making glyphs in the fog! (Back with you, back!)

#2550: You go to school without your schoolbooks, but instead take others written with glyphs. (But Miss, I really did do it! Can't you read this!)

Yeah, I'm guilty, I know! No! Drop that phone! Don't call the psychiatrics!

DIA (and any other taffers who want fun thiefsie clothing): You can try http://www.grannd.com/Merchant2/merc...gory_Code=GARB . They've got some great hooded cloaks and other thiefsie-type clothing.

#2551 - You bring names from thief to all games.

Many thanks, Ardesco!

xxxooo

I just found another great site!

http://www.elfinmagicalcapes.com/

And yet another!

http://www.bobbinsandbroomsticks.com/
    Last edited by Dia; 12th Sep 2006 at 17:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    WHERE!!??? I've been looking all over the place for a hooded cloak! I was even going to go to the Bristol Renaissance Fair in WI. just to see if I could find one, but it's closed for the season now.

I even found a sword (yep - a REAL one) in my late husband's belongings in the basement. Who knew!!

#2547: You ask fellow taffers where you can buy a hooded cloak since you already have a sword.
    I made mine in sewing class... It's of good quality. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Edit: Damn! Have to get batteries for digi camera first

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    I made mine in sewing class... It's of good quality. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Edit: Damn! Have to get batteries for digi camera first
    I look forward to seeing those pics RT! Will you share the pattern?

Pretty please?

Permanently Enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    my mom's making me one. i dont think your my size, Ivy. youre probably taller.

I look forward to seeing those pics RT! Will you share the pattern?

Pretty please?
    It's a fairly simple pattern. I got it from one of those theatrical stores and the pattern includes a few other medieval outfits. Lord, if I can find the pattern I would love to share it with you. Probably still back at my parents house somewhere... I'll look for it next time I visit them.

BTW Dia... Do you sew? I love sewing and had made it one of my hobbies before I moved out and lost access to a sewing machine. I've actually made many articles of my own clothing. From boxers to dress shirts!

I know my way around a sewing machine RT; enough to make myself basic things like long, flowing nightgowns, drapes, etc. My machine is also about fifty years old, so it likes to do wierd and unexpected things at the oddest times! I think it's senile.

Thanks for offering to look for the pattern, also!

I fear a dangerous trend about to grow involving women buying hoods and waving sharp, pointy objects around. I mean, kitten's now got claws! It's never an easy life being a bloke, is it?

You love a fierce woman, themetalian! Admit it!

RAWWWR!!!!
    Zombie Smurfs with laser feet

Quote Originally Posted by Ardesco View Post
    You love a fierce woman, themetalian! Admit it!
    As fierce as a female Mechanist, my dear!

Without forgetting the Thespian accent

Quote Originally Posted by themetalian View Post
    I fear a dangerous trend about to grow involving women buying hoods and waving sharp, pointy objects around. I mean, kitten's now got claws! It's never an easy life being a bloke, is it?
    You're sounding absolutely sexist, dear. Best choose your words a tad more carefully lest you suddenly find yourself being used as a target in an archery tournament.

I have a sword and I know how to use it ... wanna see?

im a newbie

sod the number im too tired

#XXXX you realize the time spent reading through this thread could have been spent better playing thief!!!

or: you actually believe in the Master Builder
    or: you actually feel proud to be part of a 7 yr + forum thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by themetalian View Post

You're probably right. Someone might lose an eye one of these days...

You're sounding absolutely sexist, dear. Best choose your words a tad more carefully lest you suddenly find yourself being used as a target in an archery tournament.

I have a sword and I know how to use it ... wanna see?
    I didn't think my post was sexist! I believe in "sexual equality." Or should that be gender equality?? I appreciate the womananly form Dia, and I would NEVER in a zillion years dare to be sexist.

Am I off the hook now Dia? Have I earned thou gratitude?? I can see by the evil glare in your eyes I have not!

Permanently Enlarged
    if i could convince me mum to do it, how much would you guys pay for a custom built hooded cloak?

#2553 - You start designing a mod for Oblivion so that the locks are like those in DS. I saw someone mention it in some forum somewhere...

#2554 - You actually use words like frob in conversation, and wonder why people give you funny looks.

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323742434445464748495051525762 ... LastLast