TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1015202530354045505556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1671

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

Haha, what a story taffer19!

Hah, nice one lost_soul. That certainly is a clue...

3398: When you get inside a big and complicated building area and look at the most complicated architectural details in it, you think you're suddenly experiencing massive fps drops or even crashes in your head.

Happened to me at least once.

3399: It's a warm summer night and there is a mosquito inside your room. You grab one of your slippers or a newspaper as replacement for your blackjack and say: "Just wait until I find you taffer!"

...and in the next morning your partner asks you what the hell you were talking about last night and to whom.

3400: When you go into a rich palace and see some dishes thingies behind a glass, you want to frob them in your infinite pocket. Then you realize it's behind a glass and you have to either bug-frob it out or even break the glass and frob it.
    Then you remember, that you lost your last shred of sanity back in the day...

3401: You still check every once and a while, hopeing that azal's site will be back up

3402: You find yourself often asking your friends if they want to go to the bear pits

3403: you've mastered the art of stacking crates "stack em up" style in real life

whenever,

you see someone look at you and they just happen to move toward you, and your first reaction is to fade back into the corner, and your second reaction is to reach for the quick load key just in case!

or you catch yurself looking at certain architecture and thinking, "Damn, that protuding part means i can't use the gloves, sure wish i still had rope arrows!" hah!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 4th Aug 2009 at 10:56.

3406. You try to float around the room like Garrett occasionally did in T3.

For those that don't know, there was a bug where sometimes you could just float around and be unable to jump. You could still swing the blackjack though. It looks quite hilarious. This was usually triggered by mantling onto objects in tight spaces.

eww, just ... ewww

when you know you are gonna fart, and you KNOW it's gonna be a killer, and you find yourself trying to direct the fart into a small glass vial cuz you really really really want to make your very own real life gas arrow!

also, when you are worried that the fart will be too loud and give away your presence!

LOl that's disgusting.

Dunno if I or someohne else posted something like this, but eh...

3407: When you see a line of hangers, you try to bent each, hoping for a secret passage somewhere.

Happened to me at least once (though I think it happened twice).

Oh my god, is this monster still alive?

3408 (see above)
    3409 (see above)

3410: You are constantly trying to find the Save Game button on your wall.
    3411: When you are entering your school, the first thought you have is: "Damn. Looks like Constantine got here before me!"
    3412: You called your notebook "The Hammer Book of Tenets".
    3413: When you find a camera somewhere, you are looking for turret, too. And for switch, of course...
    3414: You have sculptures of Karras, Trickster, Gamall, Master Builder, Garrett, Water Arrow and Eric Brosius in your room.

3415: When you do something horribly wrong in real life that affects everything and ruins all your plans, you think of quickloading only to soon realize that it's impossible. -I've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity View Post
    3415: When you do something horribly wrong in real life that affects everything and ruins all your plans, you think of quickloading only to soon realize that it's impossible. -I've done that.
    Yea, know what you what you mean, too often for it to be funny...

3416: You do #3415, but in your mind accidentally hit quicksave instead of quickload.

3417: when you really go around small villages or parks/woods dressed in neutral colors with bow and arrows trying to evade guards and enemy troops (it may happen if you are a larp player like me XD)

3418: You are unable to be at ease inside pubs etc unless you have a flashbang grenade in your pocket.

3419: you watch the roofs with wooden surfaces and start to think if you can stick a rope arrow on it and get inside the house.
    3420: when you look at the church's stained glasses, you add a Hammer in it's center, or simply think that it's a Hammerite church, but you get disgusted when you see that there are no guards and there is no a crypt or machine room in it
    3421: when you wear your hood, you start to think you're Garrett.
    3422: when you see a hammer, you get it and start to move like the Hammerites and say:"i shall find thy again" or "haha".
    3423: you are running before someone, but when you see that he is on a surface taller than you, you start to call him a coward
    Last edited by DarkMax; 4th Oct 2009 at 06:20.

3424. You visit a faux castle in Napa Valley and hide in the door jambs of jail cells and behind barrels of wine. No, really.

Hey, are these new ones?

3425: You wonder why most lockable doors in the real world only have keyholes on 1 side.

3426: If you live in the UK or USA etc., you wonder why the technological development of door handles has gone backwards from the Thief-ages and the nation has adopted an inferior "knob handle" that you actually need to grab with your whole hand to turn.

3427: You can't use the transmission or the handbrake in a car because they don't have red handles, therefore they're not frobbable.

3428: When you see a partially broken staircase, you somehow think that it could be very dangerous, even fatal but only if you'd try to ascend it.

That gives me an idea:

#3429: You don't mind jumping down into a mess of broken walls, beams, stones etc. because you simply cannot think of breaking your ankle or slipping once you have contact to the ground. At least you don't mind the first time doing it.

#3430: You jump in every well you see. There might be a hidden passage in the water!

3431: the noise of one of the switches reminds you of the Russian word for 'when'. (Когда, Kogda). It's driving me nuts because it has the same syllables and tone.

Maybe that's more of a clue that you've spoken Russian way too much.

Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1015202530354045505556575859606162636465 ... LastLast