TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Sisters Night 2

Seven Sisters Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightTerror View Post
    It's actually not that hard to double up on the cures. The trick is to lure a free roaming victim towards an isolated victim; that works the best. (For example, lead Jenivere outside of the shop, cure her, then scale the rope arrow and cure Basso's neighbor.) If you're really insane, you can gather every single free roaming plague victim in the mission, it saves a ton of supplies. If you do this, you only need 3 water arrows and 2 holy vials.
    Hehehe. Yeah, I realize this now and I am using it more effectively in Night #2:

spoiler:

I was able to get the Bakery shop owner, the guy upstairs in the library, and the city watch guy with one vial.

Found a small glitch during night two:

spoiler:

A hovering door above the Public Library.

FYI, I accessed the plague victim in the library via the balcony adjacent to the city watch building.

Screenshots:

http://fileserver6.jpghosting.com/im...efb97150ef.jpg
    http://fileserver6.jpghosting.com/im...70920ead41.jpg

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Quote Originally Posted by elkston View Post
    Found a small glitch during night two:

spoiler:

A hovering door above the Public Library.

FYI, I accessed the plague victim in the library via the balcony adjacent to the city watch building.

Screenshots:

http://fileserver6.jpghosting.com/im...efb97150ef.jpg
    http://fileserver6.jpghosting.com/im...70920ead41.jpg
    What was that?!!
    Sometimes I'm under the impression that you (the players) are playing another mission....

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

That is one that none of the testers saw. But Darkengine has been known to throw a hiccup now and then.

What Difficulty level? I'll see if I can duplicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    What was that?!!
    Sometimes I'm under the impression that you (the players) are playing another mission....
    Some more info:

spoiler:

1. Before entering the library from the back entrance, I was able to cure the plague victim by jumping in through the balcony. At that time, he was the only person upstairs and the door to the rest of library would not open, and could not be picked (though it was frobbable)

2. I later entered the library through the side door and read the note of the sleeping assistant (and got his key). Shortly after that a latern guard appeared from the upstairs room and he also had the upstairs key on him. This guy was not there when I entered earlier via the balcony.

3. So anyway, I am not sure if the floating door appeared because of these events, or if it was always there from the beginning of the mission. All I know is that after all these things transpired, I went outside and noticed it was there.

Edit: Blackman - I am playing on Hard.

Seven Sisters Night 2

Is this a good idea or not. ?

Why not? When a thread becomes to long the same question gets asked over and over because people do not want to read through 10 pages just to find an answer sometimes to find out it was never asked yet. It's just plain dumb. I do not mean the people..I mean the idea of that. But OK. We did it with T2X and other Campaigns. It is probably to late anyhow but it would cut down on all the redundancies. Lots of people do not have broadband and pages take much more time to load so they would rather just ask something that has already been asked 5 times so they don't have to browse through so many pages cluttering the thread even more. (I know I would) In the announcement thread there is many such instances.It has only been out for 2 days and is already 7 pages long.

Edit: Someone said it was not a good idea so this was my response but they deleated their post. Many arn't on night 2 yet, I just started on it. Oh well...sorry ..I was just trying to help.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 21:34.

Merry Christmas everyone! Well I'm off to do some family stuff but before I go I wanted to ask a question about Night 2 because I am stuck:

spoiler:

I can't seem to find the other "fire" sister. I KO'd the two sisters at the brothel and retrieved their hearts (though I have not cleansed them yet).

In fact, I have finished every other main objective -- even Ophelia -- but I'm just at a stumbling block now. I think have been everywhere, but obviously I am missing something.

Should I go ahead and destroy the hearts I do have? Does that trigger something?

The two in the brothel were the fire sisters. The one you are searching is the Air Sister.

Do you remember that the Mayor had a problem with his window?

Merry Christmas everyone! Well I'm off to do some family stuff but before I go I wanted to ask a question about Night 2 because I am stuck:

spoiler:

I can't seem to find the other "fire" sister. I KO'd the two sisters at the brothel and retrieved their hearts (though I have not cleansed them yet).

In fact, I have finished every other main objective -- even Ophelia -- but I'm just at a stumbling block now. I think have been everywhere, but obviously I am missing something.

Should I go ahead and destroy the hearts I do have? Does that trigger something?
    thats exactly the same problem i've got.
    spoiler:
    i suppose, the next witch hides upon the pagans. but how do i get there?

spoiler:
    btw where do i find a lover for ophelia? a little hint where to look would be appreciated.

spoiler:
    aaand my last question: is there a way to enter azogars place? frobbed the door, but the entrance is still blocked.

a very nice and interesting mission. thanks!

Donderosa,

I can answer some of your questions. I think LR just answered us about the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by donderosa View Post
    thats exactly the
    spoiler:
    btw where do i find a lover for ophelia? a little hint where to look would be appreciated.

spoiler:

Go to the Dancing Burrick Tavern and examine the fireplace.

spoiler:
    aaand my last question: is there a way to enter azogars place? frobbed the door, but the entrance is still blocked.
    spoiler:

Yes, you can get to azagars.

Have you been to the Butcher's shop yet? You can get the key to his gate from the Brothel. Once you're in the Butcher's area explore it thoroughly ... that includes the Burrick pens.

Dont you worry....its a brilliant idea.

The levels are so involved and complex that,when you need quick answers its not great to read thru loads of posts to find your answer..

Fantastic mission by the way...Made my Christmas!.....

More please

Hettie xx

Glad you started this thread. I've followed your lead and started a night 3 thread.

I missed the butcher shop. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    Dont you worry....its a brilliant idea.

The levels are so involved and complex that,when you need quick answers its not great to read thru loads of posts to find your answer..

Fantastic mission by the way...Made my Christmas!.....

More please

Hettie xx

Thankyou..lets do it. Here I goooo. Merry Christmas to you People can always still consult the origional thread then if they are on night 2 or three ask it in the spicific thread. I still think this might irritate the moderators. I was just trying to employ a method of posting we used for other campaigns.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 21:36.

Donderosa,

I can answer some of your questions. I think LR just answered us about the other one.

spoiler:

Go to the Dancing Burrick Tavern and examine the fireplace.

spoiler:

Yes, you can get to azagars.

Have you been to the Butcher's shop yet? You can get the key to his gate from the Brothel. Once you're in the Butcher's area explore it thoroughly ... that includes the Burrick pens.

yeah, that was helpful. i suppose both of us missed the ropearrow spot near
    spoiler:
    majors house

and thanks for the other hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    The two in the brothel were the fire sisters. The one you are searching is the Air Sister.

Do you remember that the Mayor had a problem with his window?
    Got it, thanks! You know the funny thing is, I had been there before ....

spoiler:

And didn't notice the wood paneling at the top. I kept trying to mantle up there by climbing on that steam pipe and it wouldn't work. So I just gave up and did something else.

The banned user, not the game
    amazing idea
    User was banned by Digital Nightfall on 8-4-2008

I am trying to get into the Mayors house. Any Ideas ? Also there is 2 sewer hatches nearby and one says Sir Giles...but when I go down there it seems to go noware. Just some water arrows. It wasn't accesable on night 1.

I figured out the sewer thing. I needed to stand on something. I hope this is the mayors.

This is a good idea.

OK, I need 3 (at least) bottles of holy water. Iīve been in
    spoiler:
    dead manīs room, upstairs of the Burrick bar, canīt remember the third place

Iīm also some 300 short of loot on expert.

Any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Timhotep View Post
    This is a good idea.

OK, I need 3 (at least) bottles of holy water. Iīve been in
    spoiler:
    dead manīs room, upstairs of the Burrick bar, canīt remember the third place

Iīm also some 300 short of loot on expert.

Any hints?
    Here are some:

spoiler:
    Free Willy (Pinky) and get a reward, then hide in the house and pass some time then steal Mrs. Dowson's key to raid her bedroom!

The wallsafe in the public library and lotsa wallsafes in the brothel.

A very small ring in Roxane's bathroom.

Some loot in a small appartment adjacent to the Deville mansion - reachable only via rope arrow and a bit of acrobatics.

And Deville still has some loot and also a special object. A rope arrow helps here, too.

One can get on the Archway Walk roof and enter appartments/mansion to the north (beautiful windows) and south (= secret?).

Speaking of secrets: There is a corpse in sewers now that has a purse and the third is in the factory in the room with the bot - very hard to see.

There is a candlestick on the roof of Basil's (adjacent to the police station canal).

After getting the sewers key from Basso at the end of the mission don't leave yet - go into the brothel again and visit the room of Brunhilde for a hidden purse.

Holy water can be found mostly in cellars in this part - look for backyards...

Also: Did you examine the insides of the Dancing Burrick really to the top?

For people really tight on holy water: It's economic to shoot several people with one potion.
    Here is how to save three people with a bit of planning:
    spoiler:

An easy spot to hit several people is the roof of the police station:
    The roof bowman is infected, as is Lawrence of the library and Jeremy the baker.

Open Jeremy's door so that he can roam in front of his bakery, then open the balcony door
    of the library and go back to the roof of the police station.

If Lawrence or Jeremy don't come into view hit a lantern or something other metallic with a
    broadhead.

Use the holy water and shoot Lawrence, Jeremy and the bowman within 20 seconds.

Calibrator
    Last edited by Calibrator; 26th Dec 2007 at 03:53. Reason: Added stuff

What about me Calibrator...hook me up man !

Edit: Thankyou Mr Blackman !!
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 18:41.

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    What about me Calibrator...hook me up man !
    Mantle the pipe next to the archway to the sewer. Then mantle the wall to the roof above.

Or Rope up to the roof. Look around the buildings by the archway.

Okay, I'm really lost. I have several problems:

1. How do you get into the area marked "Pigeon Court" on the map? Every gate seems to be locked up.

2. Is there any way into Sir Gile's mansion? I'm assuming the last sister I need is in there but I can't get past the front gate.

3. I went to the place on the map marked "Earle's Court" and knocked out a couple of thieves, one of which had his own unique set of voices which makes me think he may have been an important character. I didn't break the mission by knocking him out, did I?

4. How do you get into the art collector's house near Earle's Court? Both the front door and the window are barred.

Also, this FM kicks a ridiculous amount of ass.

1- you have to go in
    spoiler:
    the brothel first.

2- yes, it's not a secret, but you have to find another way.

3- No.

4- You have to go into the
    spoiler:
    butcher first.

As a conclusion, go into the
    spoiler:
    brothel first of all!

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

Remember, all areas on Night two can be accessed. So if you can't get there from here, keep looking around. As you progress you WILL access them all but you need to ignore the ones you have trouble with and keep searching and sneaking.

It can be did, but not necessarily in the order you want.

Keep looking.

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast