TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

Very nice screens darths, can't wait to see the craymen in the tunnels.

very interesting screenshots darthslair... it's a great job.. pls finish it soon i wanna play it! .

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Progress DITL Feb.13.2010

Thanks ! I am hoping it to be released in July 2010, but if any of you sweet beta-testers want it in May, lookout, as it will take hours to complete the first run through.

DarkMax, here is the Crayman you wanted to see, at the Water Cave, in the Tunnel.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Warehouse door

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    DarkMax, here is the Crayman you wanted to see, at the Water Cave, in the Tunnel.

Yandros, that warehouse looks nice, if you remove the non-custom textures from there, it is similar to DeusEx

Here is what i was working on the last hours, the sequel to "looking for info", thanks to darths for all the multibrushing help.

I miss my dark TTLG theme.

Though those are really hard to make out even on a black background.

Don't worry, the mission anyway will be dark, but i'm thinking on more ambient light.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Don't worry, the mission anyway will be dark, but i'm thinking on more ambient light.
    Er, no, just brighten screenshots before posting them!
    It's generally much harder to see dark things on the forum than it is in the game, and that goes doubly for when the forum background is white.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Good work Max ! The areas do look familiar to me alright.

Yeah darths, veeeeery familiar...

Just finished:

And, yes, he moves!

That's pretty cool, Zontik!

Just one thing though. in my experience, few things grow under pine and fir trees. I believe that they change the chemistry of the soil underneath them with their shed needles, making it too acid for most other plants. Lily-of-the-valley does OK; Rose of Sharon and Azaleas are also reputed to do well there, but not much else. And generally, there is still a lot of ground that shows through. Just an FYI.

Clearinghouse
    Zontik, молодца

hahaha amazing Zontik

LarryG
    Lily-of-the-valley does OK; Rose of Sharon and Azaleas
    Sorry, English is not my native, so these names sound like distant music for me. Would you be so kind to post pictures?
    Anyway, it's royal palace and even more - it's special day, so probably these flowers were planted for this special occasion only, nobody cares if they die tomorrow. Servant is watering them today to keep them well (it's his job), but tomorrow he can plant new. Maybe Azaleas.
    ...[thinking]... Azaleas? I know them! They definitely need acid soil. But they can't make a good plain cover.

Classical Master 2008
    I think someone needs to build an FM titled "Adventures in Botanics".

@Zontik:
    can the water be turned on and off too?

I'm having a rather long break from DromEd and Thief. I should be releasing the Italian version of TSWTSW, but I just don't have enough motivation for that right now. Instead I'm doing some real life stuff, like baking a lot of bread and having friends over for dinner (I haven't done that in a while, because of DromEd (when I get into something I tend to do only that)).

qolelis
    Yes, I don't like to distract either, but something I'm afraid to totally miss RL. So from time to time I have to return.
    As for water, I thought about making this AI fully interactive, but system promised to be too complex and unpredictable. Ex, it's not a big problem to stop watering if alerted, but he needs to flee somewhere, and when he returns, his location/rotation is different a bit... and it looks very odd when he is watering cobblestones. So I decided to make him introvert - he is totally attracted with his job and don't notice anything around.
    Of course, if you BJ him, he falls, watercan falls and water stops.
    As an addition, he is not supposed to water single place all the time long. There are several other flowerbeds around...

Since I finished working on "A Journey Into The Underdark" (mission is in beta now), I could spent some time on working on Trail Of Blood 2 again during the weekend. Here are some new screenshots:

This mission features several pagan villages like the one in the screenshots, a huge tree where houses are attached to its branches as well as maw-like caves and dens.

Dens, maw, villages, trees... amazing

Those screenshots are fantastic

I'm also working on a forest, and it's going quite well. It's not ready for screenshots yet.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Awesome shots, intruder! I can't WAIT to play that! Not enough pagan missions IMO.

It would be nice to see more. Hey how about a pagan cont... oh wait, never mind.

I have two of the four large bookcases populated with books (good gods, it's tedious doing them ), once I have all four done I'm going to make some double-sided cases from them, and release the lot.

Hopefully then I can actually get on with finishing the rest of the mission!

Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51566166717681869196979899100101102103104105106111116121126131136141146151201 ... LastLast