TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

Archivist
    Awesome work on those skins, Purgator! The quality and difference from the traditional ones is quite significant.

I must say that the Guard/Benny skin would make a welcome substitute over the Benny we all know He looks more silly and grumpy, which matches his voice quite well in my opinion.

Cheers Phantom. Guard/Benny is part of a pack of thirteen grunts and two archers (all with same livery), I'm hoping to finish and release soon.

I decided that my prior student desks were too modern. So ...

Inspiration
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StudentDeskReference.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	1209

Perspiration

Name:	StudentDesk3ds.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	1208

Name:	StuDesk+.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	578.2 KB 
ID:	1210

The desk top lifts up, so each desk can also be a container for whatever a student might keep in a desk.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Those are really nice, Larry!

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    I finished the street level and am almost done with this area (just need to add one or two areas you can climb up to, add AIs and of course roombrush the thing), so have two new pictures. No ddfix again, that'll wait. The polycount gets quite high but fortunately no big troubles. And yeah, you can climb really high.
    Skacky, it would be killer if you did these types of mission in TDM :-) Awesome screen-shots btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Hi, I novice here. I trying to make a forest for my wip-fm-campaing. Preview will be later.
    Blimey for a novice those are some cracking shots, very DrK esk!
    Last edited by bikerdude; 13th Sep 2012 at 10:16.

I've been making some progress with the 4th mission of my Nautilus-campaign. In this mission, the player and the crew of the Nautilus are diving through some underwater canyons to search for the wreckage of the sunken galleon "Buccaneers' Pride". The ship broke apart during the sinking and the remaining aft section is now inhabited by sharks and crayman.

Here is an "overview" about the first 4 missions:

Here are some screenshots of the 2nd mission.
    Here are some screenshots of the 3rd mission.
    Last edited by intruder; 14th Sep 2012 at 07:18.

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    ... In this mission, the player and the crew of the Nautilus are diving through some underwater canyons to search for the wreckage of the sunken galleon "Buccaneers' Pride". The ship broke apart during the sinking and the remaining aft section is now inhabited by sharks and crayman.
    Intruder, this sounds so awesome I can really imagine exploring the wreckage of a sunken ship, with air bubbles inside, hidden compartments, all kinds of (dangerous) marine life and several remains of deceased crewmen inside. Just yesterday I explored a shipwreck in the game Morrowind, like here.

Good luck, I'm looking forward to it.

That's cool. I remember playing Morrowind years ago and what I liked most was diving and exploring the seafloor. I even "cheated" the game to be able to dive longer and faster by letting my character swim for hours in a small pool by placing something on the W-key, while I've been at school etc. When I came home, the swimming skill was increased beyond imagination

Very nice work, Larry and Steffen!

Cannot wait to play your campaign, Intruder! Amazing work! Larry, those desks are taking me right back to my " HAPPY " schooldays (shudder)! Excellent stuff though, both of you!

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    intruder, "Return to the Lost City" not separate mission? This mission is the 2 part of the Nautilus-campaign?

edit: Cool screenshots!

Biker, me doing this kind of missions for TDM might not be as unlikely as you think, actually. I still have to consider some things, but RL has taken a very weird turn recently so I'm not sure of anything. Killer stuff intruder, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    intruder, "Return to the Lost City" not separate mission? This mission is the 2 part of the Nautilus-campaign?
    It was initially planned as a stand-alone mission. However, it fitted so well into my Nautilus-project that I decided to merge both into one set of missions (see here).

something new for a change?

teehee...

Hey cool. Just make sure it's a googlephonic sound system.

With all the new updates made to Dromed, I've since jumped back to work on my previous project, especially considering I no longer have to strain my eyes so much with a bigger window to work with. Two screens to show progress on the exterior of the manor. Most of the lighting is a rough idea and the lit windows may change places depending on the indoors, but its generally the atmosphere I'm going for;

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    http://www.wearytaffer.com/screens/tdc/Courtyard.jpg

A courtyard in The Drymian Codex, now equipped with t2skies clouds and distant art. Just drop the files in fam\skyhw and use them like any other texture. Awesome!

Organizing my piles of textures into nice new families with no regard for texture palettes. Boy am I liking the new texture menu!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    Organizing my piles of textures into nice new families with no regard for texture palettes. Boy am I liking the new texture menu!
    Agreed! Here's my first fiddlings with the new texture abilities:

Floor to ceiling textures - and the walls are 24 units high. No more of this 8 or 16 crap! Also the archway is 12x18. And we can control the shadow scale

Moderator and Priest
    Holy damn. That almost looks like a render. Helluva job, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    http://www.wearytaffer.com/screens/tdc/Courtyard.jpg

A courtyard in The Drymian Codex, now equipped with t2skies clouds and distant art. Just drop the files in fam\skyhw and use them like any other texture. Awesome!
    Very nice! The composition of sky, distant art, and object-houses in the background is really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliptip View Post

Floor to ceiling textures - and the walls are 24 units high. No more of this 8 or 16 crap! Also the archway is 12x18. And we can control the shadow scale
    OMG!! This is fantastic...

Name:	jawdropc.gif 
Views:	220 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	1262You make me sick! Your work was jaw dropping before. This is just nuts!

Absolutely stunning!

Looks awesome How long did that take you to put together?

I'm still working on replacing some of my textures with full colour versions, which has actually involved going out taking more photos a couple of times, so I have better sources to work from. It's looking better, but takes a while to get everything in place.

Page 177 of 326 FirstFirst ... 77127132137142147152157162167172173174175176177178179180181182187192197202207212217222227277 ... LastLast