TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: All for a Night's Sleep (v1.1 available) 2008.03.10

OMG, I had moved form one door to the next in the very beginning, then I knew in my heart that I must find quality time to devote to this mission!

Thank Yew, Morrgan!

2nd secret help?

Need some help in locating it. I searched the baths but still can't seem to find it. Am I warm?

You are almost steaming!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Rather than go on itemizing all the things that were excellent in this FM, I'll just say:

I loved this mission. Thank you, Morrgan.

That is all.

Great mission Morrgan, everything one wants in a thief mission.

Beautiful mission. I'm looking forward to the next one

Since I played Saint of Redmound in 2001 new Morrgan's missions are always for me the same importance event as release of whole new game Thank you!

I haven't touched Thief in ages. Haven't had it installed, even.

This made me install it again!

Thanks for this, Morrgan!

It's really a small mission but one of the most beautiful! I've enjoyed playing it!

Just got done and wanted to say...

absolutely terrific map! LOD and architecture were excellent and I too wished it were larger so I could have spent more time wandering around this town and go more places.

The best giggle I had however, was when Garrett said, "Oops". Just the circumstance and his utterance was just enough to give me a good laugh!

I'm sure I played through some of this in an unconventional manner..but it worked, so whatever's fair...I'll take it! Thank you for these few fun hours, and I'll be waiting like everyone for your next release.

Great small gem, Morrgan. I'm looking forward to your next FM...

As a fellow fm author, your design and subtle care for details makes me truly jealous. All of your fms are carefully and lovingly made.

A congratulations is indeed in order,

RT

Very, Cool !!!!! You' re right , over all to quickly!! But I loved it!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!

There's nothing left to say, everyone's said it - just perfect timing for me as well. Thank you.

Oh Happy Weekend!

Morrgan, you always deliver

Archivist
    Fun and very good looking .
    Glad you returned, Morrgan! Thanks for making this!

Finished on expert, with 932 loot, 1 secret found, and both bonus and optional objective completed.

I watched the movie Insomnia yesterday, which I got for my birthday. Al Pacino would wish it was an "infernal contraption" that keeps him awake

Thanks Morrgan! Its been a while for me! Looking forward to this one.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Now how cool was that ? A quickie mission very well done for a return, quite funny imagining Garrett tired and pissed off by the windchime, loosing his self-control

Maybe too short though, would be ideal for a contest mission. Thanks Morrgan

Great small mission, lots of cool places to explore (and it looks pretty too!).

Lots of cool places to exploit too. Not sure if anyone else did this, but right near the beginning, you can stack a few boxes and climb up to the rooftops and walk right over to the windchime! Thanks to Morrgan, can't wait for the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Now how cool was that ? A quickie mission very well done for a return, quite funny imagining Garrett tired and pissed off by the windchime, loosing his self-control

Maybe too short though, would be ideal for a contest mission. Thanks Morrgan

There should be a contest of this sort. Meaning, light in nature. Garrett doesn't save the world, in quoting Yandros.
    "by that I mean, just taffing around and stealing stuff and not saving the world from scheming necromancers, underground cults or evil megalomaniacs."

Everyday life adventures, and catastrophes in the life of Garrett. Sorry for the sidetrack, couldn't help myself.

In the same vein, one of my favourite FMs is Hit Deity's Ties That Bind, which was made for one of the early Komag contests. It's a short, compact "door to door" city-mission with delightfully whimsical objectives (fulfil each of your fiancée's quixotic demands!), and well worth a look if you haven't played it already.

Oh forgot about that one Vigil, thanks. Been *AGES* since I've played that one. Will do that again! Thanks. I guess Morrgans FM hit a good spot with me. I love the whimsy of it. :->

It does make a change of pace NOT having to save the world. A light FM means i can taff around and not even bother with objectives i can just call it a day if i feel like it!

Just finished on expert setting:
    1022 out of 1022 in loot....
    found both secrets...
    and finished both Bonus and Optional objectives
    33 mins 55 secs

If only this were longer...I loved it! This is my favorite type of mission: one with plenty of areas to get into, and set in a city. Thank you so much, Morrgan.

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Need some help in locating it. I searched the baths but still can't seem to find it. Am I warm?
    Did you find it, yet?

If not: One of the ladies must have lost an item while bathing.

Out right spoiler: Look in the pool next to the steaming pool of water and get the ring.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast