TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51015202530354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1375

Thread: The Great Bargain Deals Thread

Brethren
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a game on sale for either 96% off or that cost only $0.19. So I give you Polarity on Steam. This game was actually on my wishlist, but it really seems silly to charge 19 cents to your Visa card. I should probably buy something else with it.

I've got double that from selling a few cards. I guess I'll just buy it.

Brethren
    Alpha Protocol on sale until 5/18 for only 3 bucks, for those that don't have it already.

Brethren
    Spring Sale at the Humble Bundle store, I just picked up:

GTA Bundle (III, IV, Vice City, San Andreas, Stories From Liberty City) - $10
    Max Payne 1-3 - $9
    Spin Tires - $10

And a couple others.

Dark Souls is 75% off at Humble Store for a couple days: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...die_storefront

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

40% off Batman: Arkham Knight vanilla and Premium Edition (bundle with season pass) from GMG.
    Use coupon:- BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

N.B. Even if you get the Premium Edition you'll still be missing out on bits of DLC, namely Harley Quinn pack (that currently a pre-order bonus everywhere); the Red Hood pack (currently a pre-order bonus exclusively from Gamestop and regional equivalents); Scarecrow Nightmare Missions; a bunch of skin packs that are exclusive to various retailers and/or platforms.

It's like they're wanting to people to wait a year for a bloody complete compilation with all this carving up of content. (I'll do just that; I waited out Arkham Origins to hit 75% off, I'll wail out this.)

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Van Helsing ARPG trilogy is currently on Steam daily deal.
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/75825/
    Pick up the three base games minus DLC and you'll get the upcoming Van Helsing: Final Cut for free. Final Cut will carry a RRP of $44.99 USD, buy the three games today and you're only paying $17.97 NZD for it.

http://www.neocoregames.com/2015/07/...ing-final-cut/
    http://www.neocoregames.com/2015/07/...ing-final-cut/

The Humble Store has an End of Summer sale going on at the moment.

They are offering Stealth Inc. 2 for free until the 31st of August.

There's a Devolver Digital sale over at Humble Store -- buy 3 games at 85% off, 4 games at 87% off, or 5 or more games at 90% off. Lasts for 2 days and 18 hours as of this writing.

Some of the games available that I found to be notable:

Shadow Warrior 2013
    Ronin
    Serious Sam series
    Heavy Bullets
    Hotline Miami
    The Gods Will Be Watching
    Titan Souls
    Hatoful Boyfriend

Level 10,000 achieved
    Ooooh, that's a good deal. I'm tempted to get Not a Hero, Gods Will Be Watching, and Hatoful Boyfriend for 4,49 total.

btw RONIN IS GREAT. EVERYONE BUY IT OK?

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    btw RONIN IS GREAT. EVERYONE BUY IT OK?
    I wouldn't say great exactly, but it's a decent amount of fun for 4 hours or so. Just don't expect Mark of the Ninja. At that price, definitely recommended.

If you don't mind jumping through some hoops, apparently you can get a Steam key for Bioshock Infinite on GMG for 1 euro/1 dollar, depending on your region. You need to vote for the Golden Joystick awards and then register or log into Greenmangaming with the same e-mail you used for voting. Oh, and you also need a credit card or a Paypal account to actually use your voucher.

Cities: Skylines is -50% on Steam. It's worth mentioning because it's easily my GOTY 2015 (except that probably goes to MGSV or Witcher 3 for others, but I haven't played those yet, so can't comment.)

I'm trying to stop myself proselytising too much, but I've enjoyed the crap out of it. Early game has the most immediate challenge as you fiddle with taxation, then mid-game becomes a lot more casual - but by that point you've become so hopelessly attached to your city that watching it creak under its own pressure is enough of a failure state. End-game had me trying to optimise my highways and major inner city junctions (which is more exciting than it sounds.)

Anyway, I could ramble on for ages, but if you're sat there thinking "it could be good", then you'll probably like it more than you realise.

Level 10,000 achieved
    FINE!

*buys Cities: Skylines*

Yeah, I caved and bought it, too. Haven't started a city yet, since it's a Sunday and I really shouldn't stay up until 6 am, which (if my last experience with Sim City was any indicator) will be what happens.

Level 10,000 achieved
    BundleStars' Killer Bundle 5 looks kinda tempting, if only for Blues and Bullets, Malebolgia, and rFactor.

I bet henke would want us to buy the new humble capcom bundle, with Lost Planet 3 in the PWYW tier.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Indeed! Although I'm not really a fan of anything else in that bundle.

The humble weekly bundle is a nordic games collection now. I don't know much about most of those games, but the base tier has Silent Storm, which is the best turn based tactical game ever. If anyone's into that genre, get that one.

The humble weekly bundle is "Valentine's Day 2" right now, did I just miss the Nordic bundle or what?

Yeah, I haven't checked the date and it was about to end. Sorry... :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
    The humble weekly bundle is "Valentine's Day 2" right now, did I just miss the Nordic bundle or what?
    Nothing says "I don't have a girlfriend and never expect to get one!" quite like the $35 pants in the Valentine's Day 2 bundle...

Quote Originally Posted by WingedKagouti View Post
    Nothing says "I don't have a girlfriend and never expect to get one!" quite like the $35 pants in the Valentine's Day 2 bundle...
    Yeah. I want them. Anyone know if any of the games (aside from the obviously top-notch pigeon dating one) are any good?

For those folk with older android tablets, grab a copy of Dead Space from the google play store before it's dropped for $0.12 (CAN).

Dead Space

So there's a Halloween sale at 85% for Shadow Warrior 2013 on Steam until 2nd November. However, if you grab a Steam discount key (activated like a regular Steam key) from Alienware Arena (have to be registered at the site), you can get the game at a cumulative 75% off for a ridiculously cheap price.

Oh, and if you're interested in similar coupons for other games, check this page.

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51015202530354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast