TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Tigers: Eye of The Tiger (Update Released April 11, 2008)

Catman,

Thanxs for another great FM! I loved Iron Butterfly and this one was even better. I finished last night. Took me 4 hrs and I only found about half the loot and 2 secrets. I will definitly play again trying to find everything else.

Hope Vincent

A little help here...

spoiler:
    I have located 7/8 switches...there is one near telescope near father's room...I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for all the kinds words, folks.

SlyFoxx: There's a hint in one of the guest's journals.

A bigger spoiler: You have to get into the attic above his room.

That's where I am now...I'll keep looking

May I have a hint please for the hidden gate? I'm in the north west bit - I think!

The easiest route: Take the elevator down from Lord Walker's room, follow the passage, turn left at the junction.

A harder route: Get into the secret passages and look for the junction with a step down. Follow this passage to almost the end, and turn right at the junction.

What a nice surprise...

I too enjoyed Iron Butterfly and now have the next chapter to explore. Thanks Catman for the release and will be looking forward to the following adventures.

I have completed the objectives:
    - Learn the meaning of the way of the tiger so you can lower the bridge( i have used all the switches)
    - Check up on Catharine walker's well - being
    - Catharine walker remains in danger find a way to save her

and i have not completed yet
    - Find and steal the eye of the tiger
    - Steal 3200
    -Leave Catharine's note on Aldreds on the beside table in his room

I need a save close to that point please because i lost the save from stupidity
    Please someone
    Last edited by Kin; 8th Apr 2008 at 13:38.

Got there!

Thank you, that was absolutely fabulous - now going back in to find all the secrets and loot I missed. Must remember next time I play to not eat all the food and save it for markers in the passages .

I expect it's one of the secrets, but I'm flummoxed by which stairs the bitchy guest is referring to when she writes in her diary about hiding the whatever in the usual place under the stairs.

I just loved all the ways in and out of everywhere - specially the windows. I got terribly lost though but it didn't matter at all and never enough to be frustrating. Always somewhere new to find. Just really great.

@ Kin - I'm pming you.
    Last edited by nickie; 8th Apr 2008 at 13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Got there!

Thank you, that was absolutely fabulous - now going back in to find all the secrets and loot I missed. Must remember next time I play to not eat all the food and save it for markers in the passages .

I expect it's one of the secrets, but I'm flummoxed by which stairs the bitchy guest is referring to when she writes in her diary about hiding the whatever in the usual place under the stairs.

I just loved all the ways in and out of everywhere - specially the windows. I got terribly lost though but it didn't matter at all and never enough to be frustrating. Always somewhere new to find. Just really great.

@ Kin - I'm pming you.
    Thanks! I wonder if anyone has a save on expert if not i will use Nickie's

WOW, Thanks a lot!!!!!

Need help

Like Slyfox I have found 7/8 of the swiches.
    Unfortunately it's not the same one. Can anybody tell me wherethe last swich is - the clock works?.

Great game!

P.S. hope I got this spoiler business right this time!

Draigcoch It's close to where all the telescopes are. If you've found where the metal hatch drops down then there's a clock mechanism in that space. Look round there.

d. Dec 2017
    Draigcoch: Hint: Check on the far left of the telescope balcony

Bigger hint: Take small elevator down. It's not the lever as you get off...look closer

Hope this helps

p.s. Ooops....nickie beat me
    Last edited by Dawggon; 8th Apr 2008 at 15:33. Reason: p.s.

Thanks Nickie :-)

I thought the switch to the mini-lift was the intended switch. Found the other one underneath the clock. Thank G I saved before pulling that last switch by the drawbridge. Now to find Aldred house.

Anyone find the armory? I got the key, but that's it.

Also I need a hint where Aldred's book is. I found the secret passage in his office, but I can't find that book. I searched the maze too, but it's IN the office right?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 8th Apr 2008 at 17:03. Reason: cuz

Your description is better Dawwgon. Didn't realise that was an elevator.

@ Acolyte6 - that's the right room, the correct switch is right by the clock thingy. I don't know about the correct order and reset stuff. I started flipping switches before I knew what they were so restarted from an earlier save.

Clarification regarding switch order: It doesn't matter what you do with the switches before you start throwing them in order. The first switch resets all following switches to 'off', the second switch throws all following switches to 'off', and so on.

Acolyte6

As regards the Aldred's book objective,

It is easy to assume that the book which opens the secret passage in his office is the only book in that line of books which is frobbable...

Thanks

Thanks to nickie and Dawggon.

Managed to finish in 2 hrs 58 mins 5 secs.

However I only managed 2 out of 10 secrets - anybody know where they all are?

Really enjoyed the mission but did get a bit lost at times - Thanks Catman.

Must have been those 5 secs that made the difference. Speedy or what? I played about 4 hours.

I, too, only found 2 secrets. I'm having another look around but will be very interested when the secrets list is published. Didn't think I was that rubbish.

With regards to Catherine.

I found her and the objective won't tick off.

I took the crumpled note and took it to what I think is Aldreds room in the small building where I start. Dropping it does not do anything.

Playing on easy if that helps

bob_doe_nz: I don't know if it's different on expert, but when I dropped The crumpled note on the empty nightstand, the objective ticked off.

You are in the correct building though, you needn't worry about that.

By the way, has anyone else found the two bonus objectives?

Keeper of FMs
    Are those the ones about planting the seeds of love? i found those. Are there any others?

Ooh one other thing I noticed...

When I used fire arrows at 'those three', half the time, the arrows turned to mist and did not hit their target...

pavlovscat: Yes that was what I was thinking of. Those 2 are the only bonus objectives I came across. If anyone else finds any more let us know.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast