TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Five Tigers: Eye of The Tiger (Update Released April 11, 2008)

Well yes, but they were crying out for help you know!

Sometimes when you get these cries of passion and 'lost love' I knock 'em out and then put them in the same room so when they wake up - you know? Mad, but there ya go.

Secret #8

8. Under the stairs on the west side(spider infested crawl space in corner) - climb boxes and look at the east wall.

That was a tricky one Catman

Is that anything to do with the necklace hidden under stairs which the ***** guest wrote about. It will still take me an age to actually figure out where that is anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Is that anything to do with the necklace hidden under stairs which the ***** guest wrote about. It will still take me an age to actually figure out where that is anyway.
    You can't find it?

Look at the map depicting floor #1. On the west side is "Stairwell". Head there. Once you've located it, look under at the 4 unfrobable boxes. Climb them and stare at he wall until you see the tiny "slot" housing the necklace.

another secret:

look for a x mark in the servants attic.

I'm still missing 40 loot (4054/4094) and a secret

OK - I know where you mean and had a look around there already - reckon I'll find it now - thanks Clock, that one was driving me nuts!!

Some of the guards have x-ray vision - they were able to see me through the locked double doors at the warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by cattamer View Post
    another secret:

look for a x mark in the servants attic.

I'm still missing 40 loot (4054/4094) and a secret
    Servant's Attic? I didn't know the servants had an attic. Are you referring to the rafters above where the servants are located? I looked up there but couldn't find an "X".

@ clock,

I mean the attic over the guards dormitory, north side of the main building. there is a big white X on one of the columns facing the wall.

Secret #9

I don't know how I missed that, but I've got it now. Many thanks. That also gives me ALL the loot!

9. In the rafters above the guards dorm. The center section with the turbines and the water tanks. Far south wall. Look for an "X" on a wooden beam close to the floor. Rope arrow up for some loot resting on one of the horizontal beams.

One more secret.
    Also, was there more than 1 bonus objective??

at least I know now I missed some loot.

as for bonus objective,

Aldred's employee is quite an out of story character. Some punishment for him?

at least I know now I missed some loot.

as for bonus objective,

Are you talking about Gilmore? I couldn't kill him without terminating the mission, and taking him to prison or the adjoining rack(s) did not trigger anything.

as for bonus objective,

Tried putting Gilmore in the necrolizer, but can't put a mask on him or move the pagan. (left him there anyway) Also tried locking him in a cell with one or other pagan. Neither triggers anything.
    Pity we can't put him in one of the iron maidens...
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 11th Apr 2008 at 00:42.

Holy Gee Whiz...

what a lot of effort was put into this map....so many nooks and crannies!

Well I found one answer to a question I had but I need help with another...only partly addressed in another thread.

Entrance to Eye it said frob a button in a ceiling? What ceiling/where? Who's room...Rolands?

I'm playing "Hard" mode...and I had no problem with Checking on Catherine or dropping note in Aldred's room. However, I did have the thought about the two lovers but apparently didn't put them in the right places... I also had a hard time with stolen necklace but with hints above maybe I'll see what I can see? I did go into that area a couple of times but didn't try getting on boxes...seemed a bit of a tight fit for that method..but I did go down hole from there, etc. Only dealt with a couple of those pests...didn't even attempt the other two as I didn't need to in order to pass through to other side...whew! But glad I didn't use banner in guest room to go down or I'd of landed right next to one...scheesh! Kindof a dirty trick that one I think.

Anyway...I'll come back a bit later to see if a reply has been left...and in the meantime I'll do a few other things I missed. Thanks.

Fire Eater: look up just before entering the chamber with the eye. Never worked out what it did though...

I finally found the necklace but only after hints here - never thought of climbing on the crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Fire Eater: look up just before entering the chamber with the eye. Never worked out what it did though...
    I believe it darkened the area so you could sneak in. Check the shadow meter when you click the button

Thank you both for your Q & A's regarding this question of mine as well. Back to the game and hopefully I'll get more of this done...

Although I read about the switches and resets above...I started doing three of them based on some clues I got from guest rooms...then didn't find out till much later they had to be done in order. So after getting the list I went back and reset each one...Library, Graveyard and Church...I sure hope doing it that way didn't screw me up!!!! I have to say, that part of this game didn't make me too happy...that really was made a bit more difficult than needed to be given there are 8 of them. or at least the list placed in an area where you get it sooner eliminating the confusion about how it NEEDED to be done IMHO. There was no way anyone would know the difference till you got all the way up there and more than likely would have triggered some of them already. Plus you also wouldn't have had the clue about the reset process until you read this thread. Just thought I'd give a little critique in that regard and hope you understand why I did.

An amazing game none-the-less. Thank you.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this game ...finished on Normal, with 3669 out of 4094 loot, 2 bonus objectives, and 9 secrets. Has anyone found the 10th secret?

Quote Originally Posted by lmark9 View Post
    I've thoroughly enjoyed this game ...finished on Normal, with 3669 out of 4094 loot, 2 bonus objectives, and 9 secrets. Has anyone found the 10th secret?

Still working on it, plus the 2nd bonus objective

I have got 2 bonus Objectives

- Leave the Love note from girl servant in the boy servant room
    - leave the love note from boy servant in girl sevant room

but what to do with Gilmore ???

Finished on expert and i am very satisfied from the gameplay of this FM. Really good work Catman!! I am hoping to see many more FM's from you soon .

Sheesh! Just a couple of days away from the fan mission forum and somebody releases a mission? Great! Been busy working on a few -- but I think it's time to take a break from DroMEd and ... PLAY!!!!!

Again regarding the switches: Don't worry about anything you've done prior to finding out the order. The first switch resets them all.

Regarding Gilmore: He's just there for ambiance. I did think about adding in something along the lines suggested, but the storyline needs him alive and kicking. He'll get what's coming to him in the next mission.

Anyone seen a vault here somewhere?

I can't find the vault. I have used the switches in the correct order (I think), but no matter where I go, I don't see the vault anywhere.

I know from the Way of the Tiger texts that it's supposed to be somewhere below ground level, and I have searched the dungeon area as well as the secret passages below the house, but found nothing. The library doesn't seem to contain anything except for one access to said passages, either. What did I miss?

Catman, this mission is an improvement compared to "HBS Iron Butterfly", which already was very good. This one is a well done "mansion type" mission, and such kinds of missions are my favourites, especially if there are some dark secrets to uncover en route. Keep up the good work, please - we all need the sequels you just have to build...

bridge

I switched all the switches (but not in the correct order). It seems I cannot lower the bridge What can be wrong?????

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast