TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Five Tigers: Eye of The Tiger (Update Released April 11, 2008)

BANNED
    Amazing mission, thank you so much!

Finished with full loot and max secrets/pickpockets. Think I got all bonus objectives also, including the two love notes in the guest rooms.

Solid mission, but too big for my taste, and lack of detail & variety prevented me from staying engaged to the very end. But that's probably just me, I'm picky. Good story and I will definitely play any sequel(s). (Yes I did play the prequel already)

Keep up the work
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Catherines note

Where do i find this note that i am supposed to drop off to get the Caterherine objective to tick off ?

Vipercat: Catherine and Catherines note is in a prison cell.

Where can I find these switches?
    2.She lay at the foundation of knowledge-(is this the one in the the library on the ground floor?)
    3.She stood among the ancestors
    5.She dined among the embers
    6.She bowed before her lord and master
    8.She descended into the earth and crossed the chasm of fire

Anyone remembers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalorn View Post
    Where can I find these switches?
    2. Bottom floor of library, above desk,
    3. Behind statue in garden.
    5. In fireplace just inside patio area.
    6. By bed in theatre.
    8. No switch, just indicating that you have what you need to cross the bridge.

Good luck!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Thank you very much!

armory

I have trouble locating the armory. I read the earlier passage indicating it is in the stairwell on the same level as the gameroom, but there's no door in the stairwell. Can anyone please tell me where it is? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Of course, I finally found it. I was looking at the wrong staircase. It's actually the staircase by the servants area.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Verak; 5th Jun 2008 at 16:06.

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    2. Bottom floor of library, above desk,
    3. Behind statue in garden.
    5. In fireplace just inside patio area.
    6. By bed in theatre.
    8. No switch, just indicating that you have what you need to cross the bridge.

Good luck!
    Any chance of listing the others. I have found them all but the first one and am a little tired of running around aimlessly. Just can't find it. Thanks

would someone please be kind enough to let me know where switch 8 is? The note says clockworks - but isn't that the first switch by father's room?

I'm a little confused. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethne View Post
    would someone please be kind enough to let me know where switch 8 is?
    Ethne, to reach the switch in the "clockworks room", you have to enter the secret passages. I prefer the entrance on Catherine Walker's balcony (where several telescopes are). I think that's the entrance located near the clockworks room, so you should not need to walk far in the passages. I don't know whether father's room is anywhere near this switch, it's been a while since I played this mission.

Wow, what a HUGE mission! I have thouroughly enjoyed this. I am stuck however, on the last 25 of loot that I need. It's the 5 coins in the well. I have swam all through from one end to the other, and just can't seem to spot them. Help please!

They're almost right under the well opening. There's a bucket lying on the bottom and the coins are scattered across the passageway just north of it. If you still can't find them, email me and I'll send you a screenshot.

Thanks NW, I don't know if it's my screen settings or what, but I just had a terrible time spotting them. I have to be at just the right position for them to light up. Thanks again for your guidance.

I cannot get the "check on Catharine's well being" to check off. I have read the book in Alfreds House. Gone to the dungeon and picked up the note and dropped it on Alfreds night stand. I am playing v101.

I have everything else checked off. I have found the hidden gate but can't get thru, because of the above object not being checked off.

It 's been a long time since I played but...

I think maybe when you were in the water from jumping off ship...I believe you need to find a cave opening from which you go into cave and eventually find Catherine? In case my memory is confused you might want to give that a try...Good Luck! This was one of my fav missions.

I have found Catharine, clicked on her, picked up the note and deposited it in Alfred's room. Read the note in her room, etc.

The objective should check off when you drop the note in Aldred's room. Drop it on the nightstand with the book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Eater View Post
    I think maybe when you were in the water from jumping off ship...I believe you need to find a cave opening from which you go into cave and eventually find Catherine? In case my memory is confused
    A bit confused, perhaps. This is indeed where you find Catherine - but in the previous mission, HBS Iron Butterfly.

Now 'Claw of the Tiger' is released, I decided to finally play the prequel and I loved it. thanks Catman! When you start you think: 'this level is huge, it's a maze!' but after a while I began to understand it. I only got 4 out of ten secrets, but it doesn't matter because I found the best one: the coin in the attic. I just loved that secret and when I found it (thanks to your 'clue') i was really proud to have found it without any help of this thread. (because normally I suck at finding hard secrets.)

Again, really thanks for this wonderful mission. Now it's time for its sequel!

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    @ baeuchlein - In the dungeon area there are two frobbable banners. Standing facing the cells bit, the one on the right behind the stocks I think they were, will lead you to the Eye.
    Where is this dungeon area?

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    Where is this dungeon area?
    There is an unusual elevator in a kitchen somewhere.

If you don't find it with that, here's what Nightwalker once said about this subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I don't think the switch in the storage room is connected with the egg money. I believe it gives you access to the secret elevator that leads to the dungeon. It's concealed underneath the regular elevator that leads to the kitchen. Quite clever!
    To be more precise: This switch activates a secondary lift platform located below the one which usually is located in the kitchen. With the second platform, you can travel one level further down. If I remember correctly, you have to go down to the storage area below the kitchen, flip the switch, press the button sending the elevator platform to the kitchen, and travel down with the second platform which should have appeared now. Try that!

Telescope

The switch near row of telescopes for the mini elevator consider switch 1 ?
    or there are more telescope else where ?

please help being to father room!

Telescope

never mind got it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast