TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror (April 24, 2008)

Thank you very much. Also,

Be careful where you enter the watchtower, it's possible for you to get stuck.

- David

Does anyone know what to do one you enter the building needing

3 keys? red blue and green? This mission is so much puzzles (for me) that i've become brain dead

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Thanks for the help, but I 'tried' that door a long time ago, & now neither guard nor bottle are at the Inn. I guess that means I'm stuffed now & virtually need to restart.

Think I'll let this one go for a while.
    Sticky Fingers, also there is other way in Clegg's place (without CamVator and absinthe)

Clearinghouse
    Lawviz, you have 3 keys? You now in North Power Company? Not?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Lawviz, you have 3 keys? You now in North Power Company? Not?
    Yes I am, But all i see are 3 unconscious mechanist bodies, 1 of them by a pressure plate to the main office and the other 2 hauled off somewhere. (At this point of the game I cannot kill any more people on expert mode). The emergency generators are running. The mirror in the sanctuary kills me if I pick it up, and everyone in the level is either dead or unconscious.

Clearinghouse
    You have Maintenance hatch key?

how to open the sewer?

How to get into the mainoffice?

Quote Originally Posted by flying_hope View Post
    how to open the sewer?

How to get into the mainoffice?
    Through the Main Office (the lower one). Search the room...

Okay, i've found the mirror at the Glaziers. But off course i couldn't pick it up.

So i've been to the power company and killed the house lights (stopped waterwheel, used water arrow on break in powerline).

But how do i get back to the Glaziers to pick up the mirror? The elevator down doesn't work now that the power is out!

Elusive One:

The mirror is not in the Glaciers hideout! Search again in Samuel Cleggs house.

Clearinghouse
    SethAC, location for Mirror - casual and does not depend on level of the difficulties (normal or expert). For you - in Samuel Cleggs house. For Elusive One - in Sanctuary.

SethAC, location for Mirror - casual and does not depend on level of the difficulties (normal or expert). For you - in Samuel Cleggs house. For Elusive One - in Sanctuary.
    Great, but that doesn't answer my question of how to get back to the Sanctuary after cutting the power?

Clearinghouse
    Knock on door.

Knock on door.
    Ahh, hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

The mirror has a different place on other difficulties? Nice, I think I play the mission once more.

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by SethAC View Post
    on other difficulties?
    No.
    And on expert and on normal - location casual According to story of mission. Accordingly difference in some notes.
    For example (expert level): 1, 2, 3.
    Last edited by clearing; 26th Apr 2008 at 12:52.

No.
    And on expert and on normal - location casual According to story of mission. Accordingly difference in some notes.
    For example (expert level): 1, 2, 3.
    Your wording is a bit confusing clearing. To clarify some things. I finished the mission on hard and in my game, the mirror was in
    spoiler:
    Samuel Clegg's attic

But looking at those pics I now understand why
    spoiler:
    there was so much effort to conceal what in MY game, was an empty table in the secret Alchemists' room at Frob's place.

Are you saying the mirror is actually located there on Normal?

OR are you saying the location of the mirror is not dependent on the level, but is randomly chosen during mission startup regardless of whether you play normal, hard, or expert?

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by elkston View Post
    OR are you saying the location of the mirror is not dependent on the level, but is randomly chosen during mission startup regardless of whether you play normal, hard, or expert?
    Yes

Golly, coulda sworn the mirror in Frobs place would be in The amber room

Ok i am stuck what i have to do to pick up the mirror from the attic without dying

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Ok i am stuck what i have to do to pick up the mirror from the attic without dying
    You must be in the sanctuary, right? There is something there holding a key. Once you made use of the key, sabotage the place (remember, water and electricity don't mix). It will be safe then to take the mirror =)

EDIT: Why does Garrett look like that anyways? He's the same Garrett in Thief gold...but he looks totally different in TDS. Serious plastic surgery?
    Last edited by Lawviz; 26th Apr 2008 at 15:10.

Lawviz, maybe that's not how Garrett looks, maybe it's how he imagines himself.
    Or (maybe) it's Garrett W.Spector's imagination?
    About Amber chamber: the Mirror WAS there long before the game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    You must be in the sanctuary, right? There is something there holding a key. Once you made use of the key, sabotage the place (remember, water and electricity don't mix). It will be safe then to take the mirror =)

EDIT: Why does Garrett look like that anyways? He's the same Garrett in Thief gold...but he looks totally different in TDS. Serious plastic surgery?
    I am having trouble finding the "Sanctuary". I am in Samuel Clegg's where i found the mirror in the attic.

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong? Am in the walk-in safe with door shut and now can't get out. It seems the red button on the wall is for opening the door, but, alas, clicking it does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    Is this a bug or have I done something wrong? Am in the walk-in safe with door shut and now can't get out. It seems the red button on the wall is for opening the door, but, alas, clicking it does nothing.
    Look at the ceiling over the table

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast