TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Cold Silence - Work in Progress Preview

Cold Silence - Work in Progress Preview

Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've been back on the ttlg forums. I just posted a preview video of the Thief II mission I've been working on. I stopped working on it for a few years due to falling on hard times, but I'm getting back into the swing of things now. The mission is still alive and will be finished someday now that I have more time. The video is kinda long. It's pretty much a full tour of about 75% of the map, but I wanted to show a bit more than what I previously had in screenshots. There is no sound, lights, objects, or AI added yet at this stage. I will upload another video with some lights and stuff soon.

https://youtu.be/Y_h_8l1iHCc

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    It's great to see you get back into Dromed, and also your mission looks like great traditional T2 goodness! However I noticed you're using OldDark (v1.18), any reason why you aren't using NewDark? We're up to v1.27 and the improvements over OldDark are massive.

Thanks for the great feedback. NewDark is now up to v1.27? Damn, I've been really out of the loop. I heard v1.19 came out, but never got around to installing it. I'll get on to updating it. Thanks!

Welcome back! Love the room and hallway designs!