TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2FM "Evirath's Misery" (July 25, 2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Turcaill View Post
    we are working at this problem right now. I'm sorry i caused so many problems just by using a crappy program.
    I'll change the downloadlink(s) soon.

Turcaill

DONE, see my first post. Everything should work fine now! the .zip is now called miseryRev.zip
    Could someone mirror this fixed version please? Thanks!

I've already started playing this FM, will these saves work in the fixed version?
    Last edited by shadows; 25th Jul 2008 at 11:25.

mirrors updated
    "For the Love of the Game"

Thanks for the update, seems to be working so far. I will test fully later.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

I've already started playing this FM, will these saves work in the fixed version?
    I tried with my old saves, it was a little faster but not as fast as it should be. Better restart if you had problems.

Clearinghouse
    I have got the optional objective but I can't find it. Help!

Look for a small switch in Hansomes office

Clearinghouse
    Thanks, fibanocci! Finished. Found only 2100 from 2700 of loot and 6 from 11 secrets

six secrets? that's a pretty good result

Turcaill

Clearinghouse
    Nice easteregg but where else five secrets?

Thanks again for the game and the quick fix. Working fine now.

great you found the

spoiler:
    "magic mushroom"

keep on looking for the secrets

I am stuck. I frobbed the switch in the Keeper's office and can't work out where it opens... My guess is the shelves in the room with the metal door, where you can hear someone moving about beyond that wall, but it hasn't moved. Also i can't find how to open isabellas room door. Some clues please. Thanks.

BTW great mission Turcaill!
    Last edited by shadows; 25th Jul 2008 at 14:52.

Go back to the sewers and look around

Unfortunately still stuck, i've read the keepers diary but there's no clue as to where his hidden the key for the gate, or how to contact the hammerite priest Another clue perhaps?

just read again

spoiler:
    the diary of the weapon-merchant Mr. Greed, there you'll find the hint / the key isn't hidden, just check Mr. Hansoms body^^

Turcaill
    Last edited by Turcaill; 25th Jul 2008 at 15:32.

I re-read the diary and i checked the garden, checked his house, since he might have the key using the tunnels, checked the doctors house, if he dropped it there, all the locations suggested in the diary... Could someone just tell me where the key is to open that gate in the tunnels, please. Thanks.

I've already checked Hansom's body and got the 'key of the city' and found Frank, no keys in that area (perhaps the stump moves aside?), read his note as well. Tried the key of the city on the gate in the tunnels, didn't work. I'll try it again

Keeper of FMs
    Shadows:

Big hint:
    Are you sure it's a key you are looking for? Have you found something that has no obvious effect yet?

Bigger hint:
    It's a switch not a key.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Shadows:

Big hint:
    Are you sure it's a key you are looking for? Have you found something that has no obvious effect yet?

Bigger hint:
    It's a switch not a key.
    If you're talking about the switch in the keeper's office, then i have already frobbed it and it opens the first gate, then there's a second gate i am looking for the key for. The goons were also looking for the key, they tell their boss in a report Please a outright spoiler, so i can get moving again. I am playing on Expert, if it makes any difference.

Keeper of FMs
    Shadows:

Hint:
    Go back to the doctor's bedroom.

Spoiler:
    Check his body (on the ceiling).

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    If you're talking about the switch in the keeper's office, then i have already frobbed it and it opens the first gate, then there's a second gate i am looking for the key for. The goons were also looking for the key, they tell their boss in a report Please a outright spoiler, so i can get moving again. I am playing on Expert, if it makes any difference.
    Spoiler:
    Look for a switch in Greed's Kitchen, and follow the passage the switch is opening.
    Last edited by seventyfour; 25th Jul 2008 at 16:36.

I'm sorry you got a bit frustrated...but check pavlovscat hints, it isn't really "hidden"

and
    spoiler:
    have you found the item for opening isabellas door?
    That was what i meant, it's written in Greeds Diary and this leads you to the garden, maybe you should do some training with some ropearrows?

@ seventyfour read the spoiler in my post

The Diary:
    it's written int he book that the keepers have to check it, this means:
    spoiler:
    Turcaill need some month to build a second part of the mission

Well i finally finished.

I did check the garden thinking Miriam may have put the chisel there, plus it was a murder scene. I tried to rope up to the statues but of course the bases aren't wood. Once you gave me your clue, i roped up the tree, but it's difficult trying to jump to the switch and press it before falling down, because if you twist around on the rope arrow you're 'bumped' down by the tree. Not sure if other players had the same problem, perhaps it was just me. Perhaps a taller tree with an overhanging branch to make it easier? Eventually i pressed the button using a broadhead arrow.

When i read the diary that the Keepers had to check it, i thought that the unconscious keeper may have woken up to help me!

Good mission, i look forward to defeating M in the next one!

hehe i'm glad you managed it

but i think your gamma is very dark so you couldn't see

spoiler:
    that the two pedestals are different, i'd never force my beloved garrett to climb trees like a hungry cat

How do I get the purse on the windowsill of the building to your right just as you start the mission?

Well climbing the roofs has advantages sometime.
    I didn't climb by the tree.

It's a very good mission. I really enjoy it so far, especially the storyline and the gameplay. However, it seems to me that the readables are cut off in certain cases. For example, right now I am reading Cedric's diary and couple of lines are cut off at the bottom of every second page of the book. I had to cheat (read the str file with Notebook) to get the complete text. Anybody has this problem?

Very nice first mission. Spooky w/ lots of secerts and intrigue. A Compact area but lots to explore with dense interconnections.

Can't wait for the continuation!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast