TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: T2FM "Evirath's Misery" (July 25, 2008)

I just replayed this FM with NewDark. No problem at all anywhere.
    So, the problem must be on your side.
    Since no additional scripts are required, I do not know what it could be.

Tried on the other pc but same problem persists. Steam version of thief 2 patched to newdark 1.21 os win 7 64. Anyone knows where to look for the problem cause? I also noticed that is happening after 11 - 14 min of gameplay. using DL 4.3 misson downloaded from thiefmissions.com

Just Finished this most excellent FM with all 11 Secrets on expert and really enjoyed it

Tried looking on Cheep Fan Missions for any more from Turcaill and sadly I can't see any

i can't find Frank to get some informations from him and i also can't find the key for the eastgate

or i had open the gate in sewer in Hansome's bureau, but after this there is a next gate , which i can't open.
    Last edited by radogoal; 14th Jul 2018 at 02:56.

i just replayed this and it has alot of events where you have to read/find stuff to access next parts of map

Nevertheless i have no idea . the second gate in teh sewer , i have to look in the doctors room, but there is a second room , where i haven't a key and i also have no idea how to get throug the eastern gate

I admit there was a lot of wondering about in this FM and had to refer to this thread to make progress

@radogoal have you been in the Keepers House with the Zombie Thieves? look very closely in that place.

sorry i think no.

now i'm on the roof and go down to a area where a horse is neighing. i don't think it's the right way? but down from roof i can#t find another way

Hi!

I checked everything, and found so many secrets, the mushroom, the secret room with the papyrus from the creator, but i cant open melissa s bedroom
    Can anyone help me with this?

Finally made it! ^^

Wow, Im stuck right at the beginning (how embarrassing! :'D). Im in Dicks house and have to find the key for the sewer. But where is it? His house is so small and still I cant find anything

^ leave dicks,and the door to finance place you can pick,you should have no problems finding key there

Ah thank you!!! Man, that door was not frobbable before, I feel deceived

Just finished and gotta say I really liked it. Great story & very enjoyable playthrough is there a 2. part or was it dropped halfway through?

I'm afraid no ... her last login here was in 2014 and I didn't hear from her for ages.

When I began my 'career' as a FM author she was one of the first persons on the Thief community I was in contact with and I'll never forget how much she taught me in several eMails and telephone calls. So if you ever read this, thanks a lot again, Turcaill.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Zappenduster, your fanmissions are two of my all time favourites and I just love your translations, so if turcaill inspired you in some ways I gotta thank her alot aswell!

Its very sad there wont be a continuation of this, it started very good

What a treat this mission is! 1 hour 47 minutes to get Loot 2265/2700 Pockets Picked 10/10 Secrets 10/11 Before ending the mission Garret enjoyed a banquet of 1 Cheese, 2 Loafs of bread, 2 Carrots, 2 Fruit and 7 Apples!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789