TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696101106111116121126131136141142143144145146
Results 3,626 to 3,641 of 3641

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

Never heard of The Waterboys before. Sounds deep.

I keep looking up at that Melody Myers video. Goddamnit. If you made her a true blonde (maybe she is, she has those drawn on eyebrows) and gave her ice blue soul crushing eyes she would be the girl who broke my heart in high school. Why do we recall the one who broke us more than all the victories? Maybe not the ultimate victory but still. Got to poke yourself with a stick every so often I guess.

Here is something completely unrelated and weird as shit.

Ah hell, here is one totally on point by Myers words and all but just makes me want to kick her in the crotch.

Chakat sex pillow
    The Whole of the Moon's a pretty classic rock song, Tocky. I hadn't heard the version where they had a violin part in there, it's a fine embellishment.

I might have posted this before, but it deserves to be heard more. I'm generally not a fan of hip hop/rap, but this song has a line on deft pop hooks while being fundamentally about struggle.

Shit. When I posted I didn't know it would go to the top of the next page and I would be looking at Melody/Laurie for a full page of songs. Same forehead, same brows, same eyes, same cheekbones, same nose, same lips, same chin, same smile, same gestures, it's like there is a template that gets used again sometimes. I need to post more songs so I can put some distance and not be tempted to look. I just don't feel like anything upbeat just now. At least I'm not posting Same Old Lang Syne by Fogleberg.

Ah hell, maybe "something" a bit more upbeat of his-

Chakat sex pillow
    Props to Jesh for finding this. Timely, too, though there's always time for wistful beach rock.

When you make the music video and just film random crap.

Last edited by Nachzehrer; 30th Jun 2020 at 21:27. Reason: used [URL] instead of [VIDEO]

Last edited by Dahenjo; 2nd Jul 2020 at 09:17.

My favorite Beatles song.

SShock2.com

I just came back in from an epic downpour, one of the things Scotland is so very famous for. This was the song I was thinking of the whole time. Everything was soaked, trousers tripled in size and weight, water-resistant coat not resisting rain very much. Feet, very dry. My new boots are good, just the wrong size. But of course, at the back of my head was also the point of the lyrics. But that's another story.

Boing. Peng. Boom-Tschak. Peng.

System Shock 2 Walkthrough

Tinariwen (+IO:I) - Sastanqqm * (Known as the desert rockers from Mali) Filmed in the Sahara Desert - Has a good beat but you gotta wait for it.

DJ Shah feat. Inger Hansen - Don't wake me up * (Attractive model included) Filmed in the Balearic Islands.

SShock2.com

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    Oh, hey, I saw Tinariwen live at a rock festival some 20-odd years ago. Good show. And for some reason I thought about them just last week. How weird.
    Boing. Peng. Boom-Tschak. Peng.

System Shock 2 Walkthrough

Tinariwen (+IO:I) - Sastanqqm * (Known as the desert rockers from Mali) Filmed in the Sahara Desert - Has a good beat but you gotta wait for it.
    Shit that IS good. Camels and dominoes and rock and roll I guess then. Who woulda thunk?

My favorite song my senior year.

They are well recognized by some big names like Carlos Santana & red hot chili peppers. They both appeared with them in a couple of videos/concerts in an uneventful way. I suppose if you don't speak their language it's kind of hard to sing along, but never-the-less, showing support for their fellow man is nice to see.

One of the Chili Peppers roof top videos at the beach that has nice beat: Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vACZA9dGvV4"]DJ Shah feat. Inger Hansen - Don't wake me up * (Attractive model included) Filmed in the Balearic Islands.
    I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! The vocalist has a pleasant voice, the melody and beat are nice, the woman is attractive, but also, having been to the Balearic Islands in 2018 (Ibiza), I enjoyed seeing the sun-drenched landscape, buildings and water again.

Sort of celebrating our own 4th of July here in England where pubs have just opened again...

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696101106111116121126131136141142143144145146