TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102107112117122127132137142147148149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 3992

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

I like it. It's like a late sixties Beatles song. Interesting to know you walk those streets. I wish I had money for travel and could. Now we will have to wait for Covid to be over.

This is my favorite love song. It's classic and has no words but played correctly says everything there is to say. You can tell who understands what love is by the way they play this. The proper pauses and tempo mean everything. It has such longing and ache. Such sacrifice of ego and tenderness. Such yearning. Love is a feeling and isn't words at all. It isn't even remotely logical. It's a giving of even the last of everything with no regret.

I recall being at my daughters art showing and this being played. Of course she had arranged it for me. The pianist was excellent and knew. The moment I heard the opening chords I knew. We looked at each other across the room, my daughter and I. No words had to be spoken.

We once were explorers.

Last edited by Karras35; 20th Nov 2020 at 06:36.

SShock2.com

Thanks for closing my muslim thread, it was naive and foolish of me to think it could lead to anything positive. Even arrogant of me, I'm sorry. I had all the best intentions, but didn't think it through, I should have realised before posting it could so easily spiral out of control. Tempers flare during the lockdown, both locally and online.

Is music pop music if it's not popular, even while the artist intends it to be?

Yeah, "pop music" is a genre, not a measurement of success.

Reggae has entered in France

A patriotic call to arms to defend the motherland. Not the kind of words I'd have expected from Gainsbourg.

This song hit harder than I was expecting of it.

SShock2.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    proper pauses
    Agreed.

SShock2.com

Yes, it's Kraftwerk again. But why, oh why, this again? This.

Yes, they're coming to town! I never thought they would. Question is, will Covid have been dealt with sufficiently by next summer...? If I trusted that, I'd have bought tickets shortly before they were released, but now, I'm a bit... cautious. Yet optimistic.

Boing.
    Boing. Peng. Boom-Tschak. Peng.

System Shock 2 Walkthrough

Not too fond of the yodeling parts, but that guitar riff is one of the coolest riffs I've ever heard. Some epic guitar playing in this song. It's a Dutch band by the way.

The yodeling is a silly counterpoint to the kickass guitar but I like it. I think WTF was my original assessment back in the day but then... yeah... this is alright. I like it.

I don't have any new music myself to offer so I'll just post this that I've heard a million times but makes me happy every time. Yeah, it's pop and maybe too upbeat but I sing along every time.

LittleFlower
    There's a song I've been listening to the last weeks. I wanted to post it here. It was a particular remix (by well-known remixers) of another (popular) song. It turns out that remix is nowhere to be found on the net (on video sites)! That's a first for me. Even the most obscure stuff, I could always find it on YouTube or somewhere else. Weird. The Internet must be getting old, it is deteriorating ....

Could have been a copyright take down. Music industry has been on the war path recently especially with Twitch streamers and others as well.

I'm trying to find techno-sets with this kind of energy (harder, faster, deeper, darker):

I'm looking at people like Anetha, Paula Temple, Helena Hauff. My favourite find, so far:

Another problem is that my favourite headphones have been starting to vibrate on high volume bass. Tapping them sometimes help, so something's apparently loose. Sure, my ears will probably be thankful in the long run, but where's the fun in that...

Edit:
    The problem with so many sets is that the energy I'm after is most often at the end, while I want it to start like that -- and then (possibly) get crazier towards the end.
    Last edited by qolelis; 7th Dec 2020 at 20:11.

SShock2.com

I play this for all the wrong reasons

(cough*cough*Brexit*cough)

[Edit]

I wrote a lengthy angry political rant here, but decided to delete it since this isn't the place. Suffice to say, I'm living in the UK, a nation ruled by a clueless buffoon, an incompetent privileged upper class twit. Things will get worse. Mark my words.
    Last edited by Gray; 9th Dec 2020 at 20:24.

It's in Farsi, recorded in Israel to avoid the morality police.

SShock2.com

I don't understand any of the words, but I enjoy the music.

Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102107112117122127132137142147148149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast