TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 29 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4914192425262728293031323334394449545964697479129 ... LastLast

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. Caution: Dangerous Curves Ahead.

Still don't know what to make of these guys. They're ok I guess.

Edenecho by Kamelot
    One of my faves from Kamelot, very powerful especially around the chorus. Roy as always has an awesome voice.

Manic Street Preachers - Peeled Apples

I'm liking Journal For Plague Lovers so far. Easily the best thing they've done since Everything Must Go.

I found the Garden State soundtrack lurking amongst my "old" cd collection.

Sofar standout track in my current mood tonight is "New Slang" by The Shins. But the whole album is great.

SShock2.com

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
    I'm slowly discovering the "whole genre" now (been into it since about 1,5 years ago), so it's all new to me and there's a lot of things to like. Though I have to travel back to the 90's or even further back in time to find the good stuff.

Currently listening to the albums 'Tactical Neural Implant' and 'Hard Wired' by Front Line Assembly.
    I really really envy you. You have so much excellent stuff to discover. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I really really envy you. You have so much excellent stuff to discover. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I did.
    Thanks. No complaints, lots of good stuff in there.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke View Post
    You could check out Nitzer Ebb and Godflesh if you haven't already.
    Haven't heard of Godflesh before, will check it out some time.

As for ontopic, last thing I listened to was the album 'Shap' by Dead Voices On Air. It's some kind of, uh, experimental dark ambient, I guess. Pretty good though. Makes it obvious where some of the musical elements on the first Download album came from.

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

Taking the Death Toll
    Good song but am I the only person who thinks Maiden really came into their own with Brave New World? Their 80s stuff is timeless, sure, and their 90s stuff is way better than most people want to believe (especially The X Factor) but as far as I'm concerned Maiden finally turned into the band they should've been when Bruce came back.

Evanescence - Bring me to life

Ninth Crusade by Andrew Sega
    From the Crusader:No Regret soundtrack. I'm addicted to this soundtrack with all it's cheesiness it still rocks just like the Crusader games.

On some other forum, a thread about Brüno 69ing Eminem at the MTV movie awards partly evolved into a discussion about rap music, and eventually made me put this (IMO awesome) track in :

Pain Of Salvation - Spitfall

Autolux - Audience No. 2

I fucking love that girl's drumming. Somehow as lazy as it is militaristic. Even indie vocals and wank lyrics aren't enough to turn me off the band.

Taking the Death Toll
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
    I didn't think it was possible for a Pain of Salvation song to be worse than usual. Now I know better.

Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    I didn't think it was possible for a Pain of Salvation song to be worse than usual. Now I know better.
    Well, if you don't like them already, it's very unlikely that this track (or the album Scarsick for that matter) would change your mind.

BR796164
    I reached point in musical taste when I listen to my refrigerator humming and I think "wow, that's some honest white noise."

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Keeper View Post
    I reached point in musical taste when I listen to my refrigerator humming and I think "wow, that's some honest white noise."
    That's cool. Once I was at my friend's and he was playing some faster paced classical bit on the piano when his girlfriend started the electric blender in the kitchen and I was like "whoah, way to mix classical with industrial man".

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Coil's side project called Time Machines. Drone music, not that far from the refrigerator thing, I guess.

Time Machines - 7-Methoxy-ß-Carboline (Telepathine)
    (just a sample, the original track is about 23 minutes long)

Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
    I only started listening to them recently(thanks to Frets on Fire) and they're pretty good, I was quite surprised. I especially like this song and Heart-Shaped Box is very good too(the old classics I guess) so my first impression of them has been quite nice indeed.

Taking the Death Toll
    Devin Townsend Project's Ki. Especially this song. But sometimes also this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    obviously!

Chakat sex pillow
    Aha, so I ain't the only one!

Page 29 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4914192425262728293031323334394449545964697479129 ... LastLast