TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5101520252627282930

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

I'm having trouble finding a sword for the 3rd mission (Poenari). I realise I need it to get into the tomb area, but I never came across a sword. An earlier post mentioned it's at the beginning, but I've retraced my steps and cannot find it. It's funny that I had a sword in the 2nd mission, but it didn't continue in my weapons inventory as I entered the 3rd.

Can anyone suggest where the sword is? Thanks!

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    The sword is right at the start point, in front of you. Not hidden at all.

Thanks, Unna. You're right. I restarted the mission and there it was in front of me. I originally ignored it and continued through the time portal to the main part of the mission. I don't suppose there's a way back to the very start point to grab it after going through the portal?

Part III.

I've stuck in part III. I am in the small library-type room and I'm 97% sure that there is something important here.
    I have found metal plate which was hidden behind small crates and now trying to find a switch or something to open it
    Please, I'm rounding here for an hour. I really need help.

Look for a frobbable book located to the left of the metal plate. It should open the plate and give you access to something that indeed is important.

I was able to play till mission 3. I was just about to murder all the vampire ladies, but when I loaded the game crashed. Now whenever I load this save, the game crashes to desktop.

Any ideas what I can do about that? I´m playing version 2.0 and With patch 1.27c.

Edit: Downgrading to patch 1.27b solved the problem. It seems whenever I have a bug or crash with an FM, changing the patch is the solution for it
    Last edited by Samantha1; 17th Aug 2020 at 12:27.

Actually t2fix is at 1.27D. Having the latest version should fix the issue.

What an incredible game. Playing it for the first time now. Up to the beginning of the final chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by moatazemam View Post
    What an incredible game. Playing it for the first time now. Up to the beginning of the final chapter.
    Just finished. On to Bathory

I finally got around to writing a walkthrough for this excellent campaign.

https://thief2fanwalks.weebly.com/dracula-reloaded.html

Does anyone have a list of where and what the souviners are for each mission? I am stuck on it in mission 4 and would like a list of all.

Edit: I have all but mission 4 Darkthrone. Just spoil me please.
    Last edited by Stingm; 8th Feb 2021 at 00:13.

Omg, where has this campaign been hiding from me all my life? Playing this for the first time in 2021 and it is just incredible...so far finished the first two missions, which took me about two hours each. Also managed to blind ironman the 2nd mission without dying at all, which felt like quite an accomplishment and very satisfying : ) just barely had 5045/5000 loot right at the end. Wasn't too far off from ironman-ing the first mission too, but sadly a "fake ladder" ruined my run . I also did have to resort to the forum to figure out where the Cache with Dracula's sword was because I completely missed it even though i even went back all the way from the crypts to the prisoner lady's room twice. I had enough of looking around after 30 minutes of pixel hunting in the crypts, this was just my own damn fault for not looking around Dracula's room enough, but it sure was creepy, was in a hurry to get out of there I guess. Another thing I couldn't figure out in mission 1: Found some kind of rune key that fits into a lock in the crypts, but couldn't find the second one for the life of me. For a while, I really expected the sword to be here, since it had Dracula's dragon symbol on it, but turns out that wasn't the case, is it just a spot with extra loot?

Haven't had this much fun with Thief since I played through all of Gaetane's missions, seems like it's time to play all of Sensut's missions now...I did also play through the first mission of Bathory just before this, when I realized I should probably play Dracula Reoaded first, and that whole campaign was off to a banging start too, looking forward to the rest of these Carpathian Tales missions. Especially awesome for me since I grew up in Romania and it's fun seeing some Thief missions with Romanian names and words and such : )

10/10

Little help please...is this a bug? I'm on mission 4 and have returned Dracula's amulet, finished with the water, earth, wind shrines, but the lock next to the fire shrine seems to be a regular keylock, rather than something that would open with the fire shrine key, and I can't seem to figure out a way to open it...I assume this is the fire shrine anyway, this is a door in the catacombs, seems to look just like all the other shrine doors
    Any idea what I'm missing here?

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/V0xwmvh

Look for another way. Your in the right place just the wrong lock for now.Try opening another door. Specifically once you enter that area its on your left. You will find your answers in there.

Thank you Stingm! I was really thrown off since all the other elemental doors had those types of keys open them directly, but for some reason not the final one, and I had missed the hallway...

Anywho, wow what a ride! Finally had enough time to finish the final mission and I have to say this was some top quality FM material...my absolute favorite mission of the 5 was #2, the Return. This mission probably ranks for me among some of the top 5 FMs I've ever played, it was just sheer enjoyment and loved the twisting turns of the story. = Close seconds were #1, the Love Thief and #3, the Beginning. On mission 4 I got my ass kicked \ died a lot and it sort of ruined the immersion, felt like I was just trying to get through it at one point, but don't get me wrong it was still an incredible mission with incredible architecture, it was just really hard and the story turned into a different direction. I also think that becoming Dracula's ally sort of made me miss the suspense and outright fear of the beginning, where I just did not know what to expect and sort of expected the worst around every corner. I think that was masterfully done i

Thanks for creating this Sensut, glad I still have your other Bathory campaign mission to play (I did play Mission #1 there and loved it so far, time to do the rest I guess!)

Sensut, come back!

- playing T2 fan missions since kid until now, when I'm 30
    - pretty sure nobody does that anymore
    - newest posts on ttlg forum from 2021
    - happiness noises

Guys I've completed both Carpathian Tales on every possible way and I'm still not done with it, I WANT MORE :-)

A pity that nobody creates fan missions like that anymore. Maybe one day Sensut will have a nostalgic return info DromEd and create something more, I'm waiting for his Grand Return ;-) he and his crew gave people all around the world a great, great time

Have you noticed that Sensut released the first two missions of "Nosferatu", a campaign based on the missions that later on became "Dracula"? Read this post if you never heard of this.

You will notice some similarities between "Dracula" and "Nosferatu", but there are also differences.

This... Is unexpected, and the missions is downloading as I write this, thanks. Seems like a long evening with the vampires awaits me!
    Last edited by GoodHunter91; 6th Jul 2021 at 13:04.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5101520252627282930