TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Rust Belt Prison Nov/08 - Updated with Italian

Master Builder 2018
    nickie - Read everything. You will find an explanation for the torch.

OK - thanks! I do read everything - I just don't remember everything! But I've got it now
    Last edited by nickie; 15th Nov 2008 at 05:28.

Double posting for attention. Sorry!

I seem to have lost one of the daughters. One is standing by the back gate. I can't find the other one anywhere. I'm also not very sure how I get out.

Might have missed a readable, but could I get a clue about where the twin daughters are?

Thanx.

A clue - They are the judge's daughters.

Spoiler You should have found a key to the judge's room/office.

Thanx, nickie - forgot about his key - bound to find his office soon.

Do you have the Three Levers Scroll? It's in one of the offices (e.g. Vice).

EDIT: Ok, so where is the judge's office? - must have opened every other door in this place 10 times...
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 15th Nov 2008 at 09:00.

Yes I do thanks. I was expecting levers, not torches.

And sorry I can't begin to describe where the office is.
    Last edited by nickie; 15th Nov 2008 at 08:19.

Sorry Sticky Fingers - didn't see that edit. It's through the door between the Barracks and the Lounge.

i managed to get out of the cell get to to upper floor found the healing potion just before i can't get passed the guard at the top of the ramp
    i have a laboratory key but the guard always sees me and attack of course !

is there another way ?
    I may be blind But I found my way

If you keep to the left you should be able to sneak slowly past him.

And my problem with the 2nd twin. I reloaded and followed them this time and when they get outside one goes through the gate and the other stops and says 'What happened here' and then won't budge. You'd think she wouldn't want to hang around.

thanks i just did that

i managed to
    I may be blind But I found my way

I found the torch lever in the shooting gallery, but I can't seem to locate the others. The three levers note and the map are confusing. Any hints would be great!

My post here should help with one and the other If you've passed the offices and got to where there's a lift with two mad women going up and down, you're in the right area.

Thanks, I walked by it a dozen times without seeing it.

Before I begin to get bloodraged: Is there a BlackJack in this mission? Then a hint would be appreciated. Im in the generator room. Is there a way to put the Primary lighting generator out? Because if not I think I have to kill the guard in the dining area before the kitchen...

I'm usually not a big fan of prison escape missions (I hate starting out with neither a blackjack nor a sword for protection should something go wrong) but this one was very fun and a challenge. The shadow placement was perfect for just the right amount of sneakable area that still made you feel like you could be spotted. I was also very happy to see Mr. Oh Dear's story continued as I thought he was one of the funniest characters in a FM with a great story surrounding him.

Thanks for this excellent mission!

Master Builder 2018
    WildWilbur - Yes, there is a blackjack. It is in the armory which is not hard to find but you have to get there. It may take awhile. The guard in the dining room can be passed by in several ways depending on what difficulty you are playing. I suggest you enter that room, go immediately left along the wall to the corner, stand up, wait for the light over the table to go out, jump onto the table, crouch and drop to the floor. You have to be quick before the light comes back on but once over the table you will be in shadow.

I'm really sorry about those that had trouble downloading from Geocities.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I was also very happy to see Mr. Oh Dear's story continued as I thought he was one of the funniest characters in a FM with a great story surrounding him.

Thanks for this excellent mission!
    Thanks SneakyJack for your nice comments. Remember that the Mr. Oh Dear in this story is the other Mr. Oh Dear brother. This mission just ties up some loose ends, but is really about another story.
    Last edited by john9818a; 15th Nov 2008 at 17:47.

I am at the gate with the watchers...but have de-activated them.....the guard doesnt hear me jumping up and down in the corridor to flush him out and wallop him......so I swung my sword thru the wall behind him and killed him...should this happen or am I just lucky?...how do I get thru the gate there?

Fun mission by the way!

Hettie xx

Um.

How on earth are you meant to get out of the cell block at the start? There's a guard staring straight me and a huge patch of light in front of him. I've found no way of getting anywhere near the switch without alerting both guards.

Never mind

He eventually moves.

Master Builder 2018
    JonesCrusher - I think you were just lucky. But there is no way through that gate from the side you are on. You have to search for another exit.

Tannar: yes there is a way through that gate on that side.

JonesCrusher: I found a way past that gate but I doubt its the right way. I had all the guards killed and then spooked the lady in the kitchen and followed her through. If there is another way, can someone please tell me? I think I know, is it the garbage shoot? I never found the key for that so used the above method.I finished the mission and have to say it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Sorry Sticky Fingers - didn't see that edit. It's through the door between the Barracks and the Lounge.
    Thanx, nickie - can't believe how many times I walked past that door & simply didn't see it

Stingm: garbage chute key on the bed with the sleeping female servant - on Hard.
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 16th Nov 2008 at 00:12. Reason: clarification

Master Builder 2018
    The location of the garbage chute key is not the same on each difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    - can't believe how many times I walked past that door & simply didn't see it
    Me too.

All finished now except the only way I could get the twin objective to work and get the 2nd twin to go through the exit gate was to close the gate to the crates before freeing them.

Missed loot and secrets but, as always, your fms have massive replayability so will hopefully find everything next time. Thanks john.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast