TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Rust Belt Prison Nov/08 - Updated with Italian

I never found the Chute key on Expert....and I followed one of the kitchen/servant Bints through the watcher-gate...and I am on my way again...thanks

bikerdude
    ok

how do I get into the atrium..?

biker

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    Um.

How on earth are you meant to get out of the cell block at the start? There's a guard staring straight me and a huge patch of light in front of him. I've found no way of getting anywhere near the switch without alerting both guards.

Never mind

He eventually moves.
    Hi Swiz

Its easy just wait for the guard to walk away then go right upto the gate and look to the left and you will see a lever...

biker

Getting Out

OK I'm in the Judges Atrium - so how do I get out! Is there a rope arrow somewhere that I have missed?

Incidentally - Swiz had trouble getting through the first gate - this is how I did it: 1) climb up the vine then show yourself to the guard. 2) when he opens the gate run back to your hole. 3) after he stops shouting climb back up and watch the guard. 4) when he opens the gate be his shadow and bull your way past him (you might take a whack) then dart under the stairs. 5) bide your time to pass in front of the gate and up the stairs. I'm sure other taffers have better ways of doing this!

Draigcoch - at the other end of the right-hand 'block' (can't think what else to call it) there's a thick creeper that's climbable.

Bikerdude - if you've found the "Three Levers Scroll" & activated all three, the entrance is past the lift the women are using, first of the rectangular halls, follow around to the left & it's the first door beyond the gate with the guard - from the other direction, it's just past the Hammerite & Mech rooms.

So hard to describe where rooms are in this FM!

Finished...really great mission..I am short on some things and I never did find the Chute key on Expert....was there one... and if so where was it?

also down in the sewerthere was an entrance with an iron gate leaning by it...leading to another area with barrells etc....is that where I would have come out had I found the Chute key?..I tried getting thru there but couldnt..and is that where lots of loot is?....shame that key was elusive!

i am in the judge's Atrium i managed to get up to where there is a girl by a fallen window but how do i reach her ? what am i supposed to do up there?

i didn't get in the judge's office yet since i can't find the key for it
    I may be blind But I found my way

sexypat

The judge has his office key. You won't be able to get up there until all of the other non-optional objectives are complete.

JonesCrusher

The chute key on expert is in the cleaning room with two stoves and a rat hole in one wall. Once you enter that room, go to the far corner. While you are there, search around for other goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    Finished...really great mission..I am short on some things and I never did find the Chute key on Expert....was there one... and if so where was it?
    Neither did I (on expert) nor any of the 4 secrets

In the sewer: the other area is jumpable, And once your in it does connect with the garbage chute, a one way trip only. There are some things to get while your in there

Hint: use the broken grate. Getting out is another challange, you'll need to use 1 of the 3 you'll find. There is a readable clue not too far from the chute entrance, back up in the prison

Spoil: Run, jump and angle off the grate, frob up and your in. Collect the 3 fire crystals (arrows). Use 1 arrow on the explosive barrel to flip the furniture down to exit. You can become stuck in the current and barrels on this end so a save game can be helpful

where can i find the judge then ?
    i can't find nowhere to go

He is in the court room

i can'"t remember where the judge's office is !!!

i remember that locked door but can't remember where ..

any help ?

Master Builder 2018
    sexypat - There is a door between the lounge and the barracks that opens into a hallway. At the end of the hall the office is to the right.

ok i managed to finish thanks !! great big mission!

didn't find any secrets though any list available ?

A couple questions:

I've completed all objectives except find out why the invalids are being incinerated by the private guards of the City Watch. I could use a hint on this objective.

A secret I found was in the offices labelled "Interrogation" where there was a button behind a desk. I pressed the button and got credit for the secret, but I never did find out whatever goodies were revealed. What is revealed when this button is pressed?

I finished with 1 of 4 secrets. Has anyone found any of the others yet?

- prjames

Master Builder 2018
    For the invalids, look in the lab for a book.

For the secret in the interrogation room, to the right of that desk is a grandfather clock that moves when you press the button.

For anyone else looking, the guards who are sending the invalids in the incinerator have the lab key, at least at normal difficulty.

- prjames

HELP!
    I have used all THREE switches and even set free the twin girls,but only ONE ran through the gate and it only halfway lifted up.I have already put the judge on the rack and completed my other objectives on NORMAL MODE.....but the two I lack are

1.getting myself out of prison (which I am trying to do now) and 2. Set the daughters free which I did but ONE is standing there in the police station hallway....So unless I did not switch on the switches in a particular order as it is on the paper (I just hit the switches as I came to them..... I did it in this order: 1. outside where sewer entrance is 2. guard room 3.target practice room) I have no idea what I did wrong!

Can anyone tell me? Do I follow out that other girl through the gates, if so HOW do I get her to MOVE????

Master Builder 2018
    The order of the switches does not matter. During beta testing we did not have any problem with the objective about the daughters. If you have released them from the judge's office consider the objective complete even if that objective is not ticking off for some reason.

webe123 - nickie posted a possible solution here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    The order of the switches does not matter. During beta testing we did not have any problem with the objective about the daughters. If you have released them from the judge's office consider the objective complete even if that objective is not ticking off for some reason.

That does not solve my problem!

I still have to go and play the stupid mission all over again, because I was not aware I had to keep the other GATE CLOSED BEFORE FREEING THE GIRLS!

Just because you didn't experience any problems does not mean I am not having themnow! So the problem is not on me, please do not act like it is!

Maybe you ought to go and try to figure out WHY the girls are stopping in the first place!??

Not trying to be mean or anything, but it is frustrating to play near the end and not be able to finish a mission!
    Last edited by webe123; 17th Nov 2008 at 00:53.

Master Builder 2018
    webe123 - I think you misunderstood. I was merely saying that if you were experiencing a problem that we didn't have a solution for you could just treat it as if the objective was complete and then just hit ctr+alt+shft+end to end the mission. I'm sorry you ran into what is apparently a bug but you had actually completed the objective because the objective is just to let the girls out of the office. Once you do that the objective is supposed to tick off. For you, and apparently for several others, it is not working properly but we did not experience this problem during testing or it would have been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I finished with 1 of 4 secrets. Has anyone found any of the others yet?

- prjames
    There's another office with another button, not sure which one though but it's in a corner because I only found it trying to dump a body in the dark. I didn't find yours.

And I found something else but can't remember it at the moment. I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post

I still have to go and play the stupid mission all over again, because I was not aware I had to keep the other GATE CLOSED BEFORE FREEING THE GIRLS!

Webe123

The other gate does not have to be open or closed for the girls to leave the prison. It is unclear as to why one of them stops as they are set to react the same. Both are blind, deaf, and neutral.

Classical Master 2008
    This was quite the enjoyable FM; loved the camvator at the beginning (really gives that "you are going to a deep, deep place" feeling). The puzzles were interesting yet not too hard to figure out, and of course there was just a lot to do. I missed a large chunk of the loot, so I will have to go back and explore some more.

Thanks, John!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast