TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Rust Belt Prison Nov/08 - Updated with Italian

Master Builder 2018
    There are no rope arrows in the mission but you don't need one to complete the mission with all objectives and all loot.

I liked this little mission. Well done, well puzzled, perfect for a Thief-player. I was astonished at it many times about that how simply are feasible some complicated situations.

Drat!

joanieS - where do you feel you need a rope-arrow?

WOW folks, thanks a lot for the new missions coming out!
    Really needed something to put my head into.........

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    I liked this little mission.
    Little? This is a big mission!

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Now that is some excellent news!! I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    I am well into this mission and need a rope arrow. Have I missed them somewhere?
    Joanie there are no rope arrows and no place to use them anyway.

It was okay, it felt a little ruined by my slaughter fest early on and the KO special in the court room....I don't like ghosting that much.

How in the world were you supposed to get by the guard at the top of ramps for the bottom levels?

Doesn't look do-able, but really hug the wall opposite him & you'll get by.

I'm on easy and normal mode, but I can't find the garbage chute key anywhere.... Any help?

I found it in the male servants' quarters, on a table. It's not easy to spot as it's at the far end of the table - there's a torch on the wall above.

The DOOR to the room where the two girls areCan be hacked down with a sword...I dont know if this was intentional,by the author.

Last edited by JonesCrusher; 19th Nov 2008 at 05:45. Reason: because I can

Sticky Fingers: Thanks for coming to the rescue. I just wasn't trying hard enough and solved the problem.

O.K., I give up. Where the heck is the key to the lab on expert? Have been through this whole place twice, done the required and some of the optional objectives and am now cross-eyed.
    Last edited by joanieS; 19th Nov 2008 at 11:09. Reason: Added info

Keeper of FMs
    RE: Garbage chute key
    It can be in 3 different places:
    Male servant's quarters
    Female servant's quarters
    In the kitchen area with the 2 stoves & long counter (not where the woman is)

Master Builder 2018
    JoanieS - The key to the lab is on the guard in the room next to the incineration room. You have to pick his pocket through the window.

I have knocked out 3 guards in that area and none of them have keys. Am I not in the right place?

Like where the elevator is with the citizens being sent into the lava? Sorry to add a second post but forgot to put spoller in first one.

Rats! I restarted and there, sure enough, is the key!!. I collected it early on, forgot about it and must have dropped it somewhere by mistake, God knows where. Now, I have to decide whether to go look for it, play the whole mission again, or wait a year or so. Guess I'll go look for it. Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by joanieS; 19th Nov 2008 at 14:48.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    RE: Garbage chute key
    It can be in 3 different places:
    Male servant's quarters
    Female servant's quarters
    In the kitchen area with the 2 stoves & long counter (not where the woman is)
    That is incredibly odd, I have been there for an average of 5 mins each and I still can't find this darn key...I've searched the table , far end, torch on top, nothing(male quarters)...and just everywhere in the other 2 rooms. Its funny to me because i was all mad when I didn't find it, so I was charging up my sword to let out my exhaustion and my mouse shifted, and I hit a sleeping servant instead. Seemed pretty funny for someone like Garrett to kill someone like that XD.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    Like where the elevator is with the citizens being sent into the lava? Sorry to add a second post but forgot to put spoller in first one.
    The room where the people were lowered into the lava is the right room, yes. You have to grab the key, through some bars, from a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    That is incredibly odd, I have been there for an average of 5 mins each and I still can't find this darn key...I've searched the table , far end, torch on top, nothing(male quarters)...and just everywhere in the other 2 rooms. Its funny to me because i was all mad when I didn't find it, so I was charging up my sword to let out my exhaustion and my mouse shifted, and I hit a sleeping servant instead. Seemed pretty funny for someone like Garrett to kill someone like that XD.
    It depends on difficulty. On Normal it's in the male room. On a table on the way to the lavatory. On hard, it's on a bed in the female room. On expert, it's tucked away in a corner of the counter in the room with two stoves. It's hard to see on expert since it blends with the wall.

Very fine mission I enjoyed playing it very much!

Found the key. I had dropped it in the maintenance area next to the pile of coal. Good hiding place for a key!!! Lawviz, if you are playing on expert, I never did "see" the garbage chute key. Clicking all over in the general area given to you above will result in great rewards. Very, very clever mission. Kudos to the author.

WildWilbur

Thanks

Joanie

Thanks and don't forget to get some Christmas cakes from Collin Street Bakery.

Yeah - new mission!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

I quite enjoyed this, the initial sneak out from the cells was a nice challenge to my timing skills and I liked the two part secret puzzle in the judges office it took me a minute or two to figure that out once I'd triggered the first part, senior moment I guess

the initial camvator sequence was a good excuse to memorise some of the layout of the place

I did find some of the AI to be just too alert to sneak past and they had to die for their alertness, which was a bit of a shame, but the merciless AI's feeding the unarmed invalids into the lava pit got no mercy they were KO'd and dumped in the same place

good mission

I am at the higher prison level, where there's a gate, stairs and a watcher. It seems I cannot open the gate. any hint? Is it necessary to go to the sewers?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast