TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Rust Belt Prison Nov/08 - Updated with Italian

You need to go through the garbage chute to get out. It's in the servants' quarters area. The key could be in one of 3 locations depending on difficulty.

I got the key and made several attempts at jumping at the broken gate. It seems I cannot make it. But you need to get there in order to go to the high floor?

Master Builder 2018
    maga - Search the water in the sewer for something that will help you get to the next sewer area.

Tannar, I am in the part of sewer where the barrel is floating (I jumped in the garbage chute) and only thing I found is a tiara..........Bigger spoiler???

Edited to add:
    I had not looked well enough........
    Last edited by maga; 22nd Nov 2008 at 05:28.

Master Builder 2018
    Does that mean you found what you need?

Yeeeeeeeeeee..................finished...........

I thoroughly enjoyed this mission - puzzles weren't overly difficult and no limitations on dispersing death.
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

HauntHunter

Thanks... I think. I'm a little confused with the in your post.

Really enjoyable mission! Great intro!

maybe i'm doing something wrong, but i can't seem to make this vine thingy grow. i shot in the hole and at the plant but the water arrows just vanish and nothing grows. is there a spicific spot i have to aim at?

Master Builder 2018
    Try shooting inside the hole but at the wall of the hole. It shouldn't be that specific but I find that usually does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Try shooting inside the hole but at the wall of the hole. It shouldn't be that specific but I find that usually does it.
    odd. still nothing happens. do the water arrows make their usual splash sound, along with a splash animation? my arrows just vanish after i shoot them. maybe i have to restart this mission..

There is nothing special about the water arrows. They behave as they normally do in Thief. There may be something wrong with your Thief 2 installation.

Voice Actor
    Had to read all the way to the end to figure out which version of Thief this was for. Thanks John!
    Don
    "I prefer to work behind the scenes. The rewards are nearly as great, and the risks far less." -- Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    There is nothing special about the water arrows. They behave as they normally do in Thief. There may be something wrong with your Thief 2 installation.
    i see. i'll try to restart this mission. i'm not quite sure if the reason is an incorrect installation which causes this, because other missions are working fine (including water arrows).
    and thanks for your help guys.

I opened the gate, jumped over the boxes and broke the window. Is there a way to enter the window from there? I'm getting tired of trying...

Master Builder 2018
    No, you'll have to go in through the door.

Haplo

There is a crate in the Court Guard's barracks. Use it to crawl in through the window.

Master Builder 2018
    Damn, forgot about that crate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Damn, forgot about that crate!
    Me too! Now to ghost my way back...

Quote Originally Posted by dlw6 View Post
    Had to read all the way to the end to figure out which version of Thief this was for. Thanks John!
    The thread title says T2.

Thanks for a great mission. Love the scale of it. And I especially liked trying to get past the 10 guards to secure the document.

A couple of things I haven't figured out, and need help on:

1 ) I can't locate a sword anywhere (playing on expert).

2) I'm still trying to find the 3rd lever torch. I got the one's in the target range and the outdoor one after climbing out of the sewers. But the one supposedly near the lifts with the woman in red going up and down -- no can find. Please help.
    -- Whoops! Just found #2.
    Last edited by polycarp; 7th Dec 2008 at 06:10.

Master Builder 2018
    You will find the sword in the small room next to the incineration staging room which is the one with all the cages and the bank of levers.

VERY GREAT MISSION! How come I can't make use of my arrows in the last part of the game? If I fire them they immediately get stuck in the air.

And what am I to do when I get up the vine in the Atrium?

BTW: I brought the judge into the tortue room and put him about EVERYWHERE, but nothing ticks off.

Again: My compliment to the author. This is a beautiful Thief mission!!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    How come I can't make use of my arrows in the last part of the game? If I fire them they immediately get stuck in the air.
    I don't know. We never saw this happen during beta testing. The arrows should break and fall to the ground but they shouldn't stay in the air.

And what am I to do when I get up the vine in the Atrium?
    Look for a ladder hanging down from the ceiling. Jump onto that ladder and climb up.

BTW: I brought the judge into the tortue room and put him about EVERYWHERE, but nothing ticks off.
    You need to put him on the rack. That is the low table with the chains to the right as you enter the chamber.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast