TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TAC Affairs of Wizards Nov.30/08

I really enjoyed this mission's twists and turns! It certainly kept me on my toes.

I want to express a little of my own bedazzlement regarding the affairs of this mission's wizard; this is the cleverest thing I've ever seen in DromEd. The workings behind the assembly/disassembly processes are sheer genius, and I'm absolutely in awe of the author's technical prowess. This is work of another order.

Classical Master 2008
    Eshaktaar, probably? Something about the colours and the Lost City dimension suggests it might have been him. Just a guess, though.

I think you might be correct there.

Just finished with the patch. Wonderful little mission!

Got 3427 loot. Anyone know of some hidden stuff? Someone mentioned 1 out of 0 secrets. Where is this secret?

Edit: Found the secret in the fire realm. Missing 20 now. Probably a spice bag or an artifact somewhere. Suggestions?

Edit 2: Never mind. Found the last 20. A pair of lucky coins on the floor in the quarters.
    Last edited by klatremus; 7th Dec 2008 at 12:16.

Hi
    I have killed the fire beast but I do not succeed to take the fire key.
    Help me

Master Builder 2018
    If I'm not mistaken you have to make an offering. There is a scroll near the skeleton that can be used as an offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    If I'm not mistaken you have to make an offering. There is a scroll near the skeleton that can be used as an offering.
    No Tannar,I have taken the offer near at the scroll I have killed the beast of the fire, the flame is extinguished but I do not succeed to take the key.

IIRC you had to douse the key with a water arrow first, because it's hot. That is, if you can find the thing in the first place, I had to reload a few times because it kept falling somewhere that I couldn't find it.

Keeper of FMs
    Did you get the ruby? If you use that, you don't need to kill the fire spirit or douse the key. Once you give him the ruby, fire guy should hand the key to you peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Did you get the ruby? If you use that, you don't need to kill the fire spirit or douse the key. Once you give him the ruby, fire guy should hand the key to you peacefully.
    Damnation!!! I have not found ruby and where it finds this to it ruby?

Keeper of FMs
    Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    Damnation!!! I have not found ruby and where it finds this to it ruby?
    Have you gotten the water key yet? You will find the ruby in that area. It is in a chest there.

you mean you want me to hand over perfectly good loot that I *ahem* worked my fingers to the bone for ? I direct your attention to the name of the game you can have loot back when you either prise it from my cold dead fingers or give me some extremely compelling reason

having had a quick look in dromed, now that I've had some experience of the beast, I have to say this is the most unique mission build I've ever seen, I was thinking that this thing couldn't possibly fit a 64 cube but it does

I'll second the call for a masterclass in dromed when the author finally reveals themselves

I am seriously impressed

Keeper of FMs
    Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    you mean you want me to hand over perfectly good loot that I *ahem* worked my fingers to the bone for ? I direct your attention to the name of the game you can have loot back when you either prise it from my cold dead fingers or give me some extremely compelling reason
    I'm a Thief not a fighter!!

Besides, it's not REAL loot. It doesn't show up in the stats!

I do not succeed to come outside from washes, exists an other way in order to return behind?

I'm a Thief not a fighter!!

Besides, it's not REAL loot. It doesn't show up in the stats!
    it's shiny and it goes in my inventory, thats good enough for me

I do not succeed to come outside from washes, exists an other way in order to return behind?
    do you mean you can't get out of the water area ? if so it's back through the portal you entered by

excuse me,I wanted to say from the fire area.

bluclint: You should be able to come back the same way you got in. Where are you stuck?

I stuck in the lava. I can't reach the other side of lava rive.r

I stuck in the lava. I can't reach the other side of lava rive.r
    spoiler:
    Shoot a fire arrow at the the stone beam that crosses the lava

Ok, I have uncovered the trick, are successful to pass the lava river.
    Thanks the same you Slyfoxx.

Very good mission

I loved this mission, and im sure who its author is, its style is very chareteristic (unique) , loved the design , the ambient music is very good , variable kind of atmospheres , beautiful textures and objects, and a good gameplay.

Looking foward for more

I have a question

the wizards were air, earth, fire and water weren't they

but there are 4 wizards in the room with the table and all 4 were unconcious when I left, but the wiz back at the house is still upright, and if I go back and check the other 4 are still out cold

who is the extra wizard ?

Master Builder 2018
    That's a good question. It would seem from Velleme's diary that he was the air mage; at least, he had the air key. If that is so, then maybe the extra mage in the room with the table is not one of the four mages with keys. Maybe he is an acolyte or something. That's my best guess.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast