TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TAC The Tower November 30, 2008

INDEED: My compliments to the author of this mission.
    Let her or him come forward and acknowledge hers or his really greatly made FM.
    Up and down, forward and back .... really SNEAKY!!! as a great FM should be ...
    about all of these keys to be found.

I just don't know where to take Leonore ......???

Merry Christmas Taffers
    Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I just don't know where to take Leonore ......???
    Back to where you started.

and be sure to carry her when you enter your starting point
    I dropped her there before I had all objectives complete and going to my startingpoint after completing the last one, the game didn't end before I picked her up again

An amazing mission! Right up a taffer's alley! The best so far, and I have 4 to go.

Got 3824 loot and 4/4 secrets. Anyone have a hint about the last 20? Lucky coins maybe? I got the three pairs on the ground at the roof balcony, and the ones in the money box at the shop.

Thanks and congrats to the author on a beautiful mission with perfect Thief gameplay!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Ok where is that last 20 in loot ??

Nightwalker, got a list...?

Yes, I have a list for this one but I think I know what you probably missed. Frob a cannister sitting on a shelf in the room above Alf's workshop and you'll pick up a coin worth 20g. (That's the shop that has the secret in the basement.)

That was it! Thanks!

Blasted bother....missing 62 loot and one secret (I have already gotten both the elevator and shop secrets....I am not sure what was the third secret I got, though I read about a secret that a box located on a beam but I don't remember if I got that one already)
    Last edited by Iceblade; 30th Dec 2008 at 23:30.

Iceblade - one you may have missed; archer patrolling a flat roof & goes in & out of a room. Go into that room & check the beams.

Other possibility: check this post.

Thanks, that was it and the 12 loot I needed. Now only 50 loot remains to all. (found it, the specs on the notary's desk are loot)
    Last edited by Iceblade; 31st Dec 2008 at 00:38.

cant jump on balcony...

so its finised mission before started...

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    It's not necessary to jump on the balcony, in fact you can finish the mission without touching that balcony at all.....
    If you need a specific hint, just ask.

killed

2 guards around tower and done basement and got ring.
    Cant do anyhing now-all windows to high to climb and no keys for door.
    What i have to do next?

Return in Alf's apartment, there is a ladder in that sort of metal "fireplace".

Many Thanks

Lady Rowena!!!
    i got blondy from ceil but somhow missed notary house how i get key or need jum there?

beautiful mission!!!
    totally love it

From the little terrace with the water tank, instead of jumping across toward the tower go along the pipe toward the notary building.

I'm glad that you are enjoying it.

Thank You

Lady Rowena!
    Now im only missedLord Whitherdale jewel collection.Found pregnant woman and mehanist to
    clue be welcome.if i dont figure out :P

done and done :)

Thank you for coolest FM of last time!
    Alot jumping and brainwork!
    I hope next be same cool !
    Finished

Just finished, "WOW" VERY COOL!!!!!! 1st place well deserved . Took a little over an hr. & got 3842g & 3/4 sec. However after reading through the comments, I think I got all 4 .Alf's apt. #1 (FOR ME) #2-was shop 3 stacks coin., #3- under elev. #4-was Box in rafters. But I don't remember the "Found a secret" when I got the coins in shop basement/crawl space.

Any Help!

Yes it's correct, those were the secrets. You had the "Found secret!" when you frobbed the switch that opens the grate, not when you grabbed the coins though. Maybe you had forgot it in the meanwhile ? Anyway what did your stats say?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Not in this one.
    Whoa, I just noticed that Nightwalker has made 10,023 posts, and if you count back 23 posts, the post I just quoted is her 10,000th post.

Sort of a cool milestone worth recognizing, I think.

And no surprise that it's answering an FM question.

My Lady R.

Lady R. Italy , Very cool I'm hoping to vacation there next year. Anyway stats still say 3 / 4 Secrets, but it's ok I know I got em!! Best wishes W.

Wow, Great mission! Lady R. is the most consistently awesome authors. My God, for such a small footprint, (since it is a vertical map) I have never seen so much game play/exploration/rich environment. I haven't been so tense and immersed since Seven Sisters.

I swear, this community is absolutely comprised of the most dedicated, talented modders of any game. Thank you all. I am speechless at all you have given me over the years.

p.s. this post may actually inspire me to actually release my fan mission. I spent 3 years lurking in the Editor's Guild working out any issues I had. I am just too shy to put it out there. I don't think after all of my work, I could take any criticisms. (Just how I am.)

@gunsmoke:

If you have an FM waiting on your PC for the community, why not release it? No one is going to blame you for anything, there will always be people who like or dislike the work of others.
    Just make sure to get it tested before releasing it, your testers won't critisize you, they'll help you to iron out bugs and stuff. I experienced that testing can be much fun and really makes you feel more certain about your work afterwards.

It would be a pity if 3 years of your work would never been played by anyone...

Master Builder 2018
    I second what intruder said. In fact, I highly suggest you get a forum at Dussander's beta testing site and go through a testing session with the mission. You will have your own private forum to test and discuss the mission and may find that it is better than you think.

First, you will probably enjoy it (we tend to have lots of fun there) and second, if you still don't want to release it afterwards, no harm done. But this will give you a better idea of its merits and you may get some helpful suggestions from your testers.

Just send a PM to Dussander or pavloscat and they can set the forum up for you. You have nothing to lose.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast