TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2958

Thread: General Fan Mission Review And Discussion Megathread

@melan Re 'The Unseen'

Been too busy in last week to get around to play the unseen....did so last night trying to play with gamma turned right down. Wow did I hate playing it that dark, but yes I did get it, but don't think I'll be trying that again in the near future. I remember playing this fm a year ago but gave up cos I don't like this type of fm....I'm a woos, don't like getting scared, but thanks for showing me a different way of playing thief.....there are so many different ways and that's what's so great about this game. Thief...the best game ever ( including in the dark )

Events in Highrock.........by Mad God ( Pershin Sergey )...... June 2000

mission type....Town / Hammers / Haunts / Seriously tough

download here http://www.thiefmissions.com/m/highrock
    or here http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...ghrock_ENG.zip

A suitably apt name for the author as this is one of the hardest T1 fms that you will play. Pershin has delivered a mad and confusing town where everything is superbly hidden, from clues to loot and even your first requirement, your rope arrows. Its mad because even though you have gone past that same bridge 50 times or more, you still are lost; objectives are tough to achieve as you never quite know how to resolve that objective and you'll always be shocked as to how far behind you are on your loot requirements. You will spend hours on 'Events in Highrock' and come to love it ( lets assume you don't loathe it )

There's so much to do in this mission....it could only have been delivered by a 'mad' author and thank 'god' he did.

Pershin's 'Highrock' is classic T1 jumbled up town that in itself is an awesome sight to behold, the hours put into building this fm deserves a medal. No two building look alike, yet you can't get into any of them, even though you have your lockpicks, and you need your ropes but they are not going to be easy to find........after 2 hours you either give up or cheat. I gave up first time, I hate fms that are so tough that after 2-3 hours of searching you still haven't a clue what to do, but I knew this was a classic because you start the mission in your room with a haunt breaking down the door, and you have to collect 5 pieces of equipment before he bashes your head in. Any fm that starts this good is so worth persevering with.

Once you have the rope arrows, you find that things start moving along, but I can assure you that you won't get very far if you do not search every possible nook and cranny. Your lockpicks tend only to work on loot boxes, doors tend to need keys (or a blackjack to the window often does the trick) but still I didn't find all the keys. ( where's the key to open the safe in the upstairs bar )

You start with only 2 real objections, finding Switcher's house, which is not easy and retrieving your stuff from Cunny's shop ( who short changed you ) which is easy when you know how, but utterly frustrating otherwise, I tried everything and gave up on that objective; but you are always drawn to the hammer temple, if only you had the keys to let you in...

There are 2 main side missions, the elevator house in which hides a well hidden key and button and the beggar side mission. WARNING do not knock this man out ( the one with the begging bowl on the ground beside him ) until after you have got the 'Horn' off him otherwise you'll kill this side mission, but the fm is still finish-able so don't unduly worry if you do.. ….And still you haven't got the key for the Temple.

Nor should you worry too much for lack of in depth plot or for the fact you haven't a clue what's going on, the brilliance of this fm is on the exploration of a truly tremendous map that just goes on forever and you will kinda muddle through the story ( you need to find the dark man who swindled you out of a lot of gold ). Slowly building by building will slowly open up to you, area's you didn't notice earlier will have loot or equipment hidden away inside, yet still you will be miles behind in your loot objective. Temple keys !

Well of course, the high priest has that key, if only.......don't worry you'll find him, if you look hard and long enough and when you do get inside the temple its gorgeous, as you would expect from a stunning fm such as this...... from here you need to find the dark castle where the dark man resides and exhausted as you are, you still have more to do, through spider and burrack filed caves you go. This part of the mission is very much less complicated, in fact you could even describe it as relatively easy, and it is here that you will meet the haunts and undead, but don't worry as they are not that hard, but the dark man is a tough one so make sure you take out the haunts first or you'll have no chance.

Once you have killed the big baddie, just like any other great fm, the mission doesn't finish there as so many do, you now have to go back all the way to where you started the mission in the first place. And so you'll spend another half an hour running around trying to find your stating point, it's that good at so utterly confusing you.....

Surprisingly there is only 3583 loot to find in total, but whoa what a challenge is it to find it all, but some have done so, so why shouldn't you.....you'll have the time of your life doing so , and that I promise

photo c8423ae8-5e29-450b-be2d-314d95d8cd1e_zpsed77c43d.png
    and you still don't know which way you need to go

photo 2bd314d8-4ef7-4c69-90a7-6f05a174ad03_zps382ff5b1.png
    search everywhere you'll never know what you'll find

photo 241fd7df-0174-424f-b3b9-ce0e581acd85_zps9ed90549.png
    and of course you'll need a key

photo 2d17d6ce-213c-4442-900b-7b79763a23d5_zps7dda5bc5.png
    simple but gorgeous

photo 35035bef-4588-4509-aa12-92ebd32f92ec_zps3eccf8d1.png
    at last.....
    Last edited by fortuni; 12th Sep 2014 at 17:52.

Rogue's Honour.......by Triston Attridge ( Totality )..... Jan 2000

mission type......Mansion fm

download here http://www.thiefmissions.com/m/roghon
    or here http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...oguesHonor.zip

When Rogue's Honour was released all the way back in 2000 it was hailed by everybody as being way ahead of its time, as Triston Attridge built some incredible special effects into this mission, of particular note being his 'Gravity room' more of which later, and even today this mission will impress you.

Garrett is in a small town, Winterhelm, and the local bigshot 'Theron' likes to boast about his collection of special trophies, paid for on the back of his illegal 'Nocturnis' mushroom farming. These mushroom, grown in caves, are the converted into an illegal drug from which Theron has made a small fortune.....enough money to buy and install the very best security system available. What could be more tempting to Garrett we ask.

Your first port of call is to go to Oma's emporium to buy your equipment, but with only 500 gold to spend you may wish to go hunting for a bit of loot first as you can return at any time thankfully, after which you need to break into Theron's warehouse to find his caves, and it is in here that you will find the most demanding safe that you will ever come across in thief. One mistake and you die....Te He

Once in the caves things begin to hot up, especially if your playing on expert as the AI's are really quite alert but there are not too many of them, nor are the caves too big or complicated, so you shouldn't have too many issues down here.

Your first encounter with a 'new' design built by Triston is when you first enter the house proper, you seem to get stuck....don't worry give it a few moments and you will enjoy a cut-scene, and laugh your socks off at the worst voice acting ever to appear in a thief fm. Next up is when you put out a torch only to hear 'Brian' called out, but it sounds like 'Bwiane' as in Monty Pyton's 'The Life of Brian' and this little servant scurries out of nowhere and re-lights the torch for you.....its hysterical.

The house itself is not especially large and is laid out in a square formation so you won't get lost, but there are secrets to find ( and 1 in the caves ) and some great little extras like the cook with a chefs hat on, so good hunting to you.

Upstairs is where the main events take place. You need to find 3 keys before you can access the secure area, via a portcullis, in which there are 3 main rooms. 1. 'Wizardly room' in which you will find some goodies and the 'Ovoarlian' jumping bean, in reality a basketball that bounces all over the place, following you where ever you go...its fab. 2. The 'Orb' room which is simply a case of just nicking it without getting burnt of course and 3. 'The Gravity' room, a quite brilliant little concept. In order to steal 'The Golden Egg' you have to turn off the gravity field, but when you do that, you end up floating all around the room, whilst trying to grab the egg......Fantastic fun

Overall Triston Allridge built a cracking good fm in Rogue's Honour, a medium sized fm being neither too hard or complex but with some spectacular special effects and with some tough puzzles
    this mission will stay with you for a long time. Its just a pity he didn't build any other missions, who knows what he would have come up with in those.............Highly recommended

photo 7330f655-26d3-4d20-9c0d-288e9fd286d1_zps3a8b27c3.png
    in through the front...

photo ae672ee6-aaa0-436e-a87b-be9c1e2caa28_zpsc017bb45.png
    The Ankh's in that water tank

photo 6f44f2c3-bff0-43cb-ad33-705f6ac714bf_zps22a4361b.png
    The Wizardly room

photo 21d30a7e-da1e-41e6-8ba6-14801b119b5f_zpsac920355.png
    The Gravity room
    Last edited by fortuni; 12th Sep 2014 at 17:52.

Bloodstone Prison.....by Kung Fu Gecko..... Nov 1999

mission type......prison fm / Hammers / undead

download here http://www.thiefmissions.com/m/bldstn10
    or here http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...Prison_ENG.zip

Bloodstone prison quite rightly appears on almost every list of top 10 Thief 1 missions that you will come across, so even if you don't like the undead you must play this fm. It also holds a special place in my Thief history as it was the first ever Thief fm that I played and having replayed it in order to write this review I am still in awe of it.

Garrett has been asked to recover a broach this was confiscated from a prisoner 'Bando' many years ago, but that was before the prison was overrun by the undead. Whilst your in the prison you also need to find a 'Humongous' diamond that another prisoner swallowed in order to hide it from the hammer wardens as well as to find out why the prison was overrun by the undead.

You start outside the prison gates and need to find your way into the kitchen chimney, and for this task you are given 2 rope arrows but you can easily do it with 1. Once in the kitchen you'll find the prison living quarters for the Hammers is in a state of disarray with various hammer ghosts patrolling, these are all easily dealt with, or can be ghosted which makes this fm so much more atmospheric.

There are 2 main tasks to do in this section of the prison, one is to find out why the prison has been overrun with undead, you can blame that on 'Jiggiwiddi'.....!!! and the other is to find the key to the prison vault where the broach is stored. This is not easy as you have to coax Sebastin's spectre to open up a safe in the warders office. This is made even more difficult due to a bug, that is due to the HDmod and although I am loathe to place spoilers in my fm reviews I feel however, on this occasion I have no choice in this matter.

To trigger Sebastin to open the safe you need to put out the candle he is looking at in the chapel, but the candle appears unlit as there is no flame. If you shoot an arrow at it anyway, you will hear the pleasing sound of the candle going out and Sebastin will leave the temple to get a replacement candle. ( this bug has been reported to Gecko and may well be corrected shortly )

Once you have the vault key you can move onto the prison cells, which are rather similar in design to Cragscleft prison in the original Thief game, and it is down here that the game gets super atmospheric, helped by the fact the haunts and undead are a lot lot tougher to deal with and the walls have a lovely green slimy sheen to them, just like good old fashioned mould. You need to sneak through the 2 prison wings whilst constantly being swiped at by various ghouls and haunts, whilst you search the cells for the humongous diamond.

From here you have to go through the torture chamber or as Kung Fu Gecko calls it 'The Dome of Death'.....love it.... before you arrive in the northern section of the prison accessed through the sewers. Here the AIs are even tougher and I don't think you can kill the last one who is patrolling the entrance to the vault, so sneaking is probably the only way.

The overall feel of Bloodstone prison is just great being atmospheric, well designed, a good plot and a superb balance of tough enough vs manageable that keeps you engaged from beginning to end, even if you don't like the undead, which I don't. With well placed loot and a couple of puzzles to make you try a little harder, you will love this fm, just like everyone else who has played it.

photo a1ec81da-fb0d-4973-8cc3-0509cf20b5fe_zpsc46dda55.png
    on candle protection duty

photo d95fe116-18c1-4d95-a03b-4413c2196a6a_zpsda74ed71.png
    Love the mold on the walls

photo e1e41691-ca9b-454f-bdea-82a68d2931dd_zps2fdaf109.png
    The Dome of Death

photo 20a69a3b-af9e-469a-a043-179895195a99_zps95ca9af7.png
    hope you have a gas arrow left

photo 7bce8783-801a-499d-8baf-924f8499b6dd_zpsaf797e69.png
    Catch !
    Last edited by fortuni; 12th Sep 2014 at 17:53.

Gathering at the bar......by Trimfect ( Tom Hollming ).....June 1999

mission type.....mansion fm

download here http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...ngattheBar.zip

Although the release date for Gathering at the bar is dated June 1999, the history of the fm is important to know. In early 1999 when LGS were toying with the idea of releasing the Dromed editor, they contacted Tom Hollming who agreed to make a fan mission, primarily to see if people could use Dromed easily and so Gathering at the Bar became the first ever thief mission. The exact date of release is lost in the mists of history as a few other quickly appeared but according to Komag's thread on the subject http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...ing+at+the+bar Trimfect confirms this WAS the original fm. The success of Trimfect in producing GatB was instrumental in persuading LGS to release the Dromed editor and thus we all have a huge debt of thanks to Trimfect for his initial hard work.

15 years later, how does this fm look.....its brilliant. Although its small, its mainly one wooden clad building, the design is more than impressive. The difficulty level you play determines what weapons you start with, and on expert you have no blackjack so you have to ghost the mission, which believe me is hard. Nor do you have any lock picks on any difficulty setting, so you have to find all the keys to all the doors.

The inn that you need to break into is a square building set in a courtyard and there are various points of entry, windows, roof, chimneys etc. Upstairs where I started I entered a museum, with a good amount of loot dotted around, interspersed with tons of little jokes and references to the original game, and below that a tavern bar in which there is a guard who if you try to knock him out finishes the mission, it turns out that the last time the inn got raided he got hit on the head and so has a weak skull, so any more hits on his head and he dies.....superb.

As you make your way around the building you discover that an on/off marriage is under way, but each time the ceremony takes place another disastrous mishap occurs, including Burrocks gate-crashing the wedding, the father of the groom dying and an escaped snake....make of that what you will.

The objectives you need to complete is either 2 or 3 sceptres, but along side that there are 4 mystery rings to find which open various doors in the courtyard outside, but believe me they are not all easy to find, along with the fact that the AIs are highly reactive you will have you thieving skills pushed to the limit from the start to finish.

One would have thought that such an early attempt at Dromed would produce an fm that nobody would consider playing today as it would be too basic and boring. Wrong this is still a cracking good fm, and its so worth trying the impossible setting as it really is tough and thus fantastic fun. What amazes me the most however, is Trimfect built this fm in only 2 months.......yes only 2 months, yet nobody had ever used Dromed before outside LGS, it was only an exercise to see if it could be done by an amateur, so to build such a polished fm as this is, and to pack so much into it as he did was just staggering, and he didn't have any tutorials nor was there any editors guild and worst of all the was no TTLG forum.

All hail to Trimfect, the Godfather of Thief fm's and thank you from all of us at TTLG.

photo ef124868-6d67-4dee-9dd4-468b75e112dd_zps52084212.png
    The first ever Thief fm Screenshot ?????

photo 718095ad-bcb1-40c5-b9fc-0dbb0c2f88d9_zps935f10d0.png
    The first ever museum....

photo ec8ea985-44f8-47f0-96f4-5754ddc55ebc_zpscfa601ab.png
    its a Pagan thing

photo c7562d4f-daec-4be1-88a1-57387d3b8dd3_zpsd2bf44c0.png

Again, thank you for reviewing all these great classic FMs and I really like that you included the history for Gathering at the Bar as many people probably aren't aware of how special it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Again, thank you for reviewing all these great classic FMs and I really like that you included the history for Gathering at the Bar as many people probably aren't aware of how special it is.
    Only discovered the history of GatB yesterday when looking up forum to discover location of one of the rings....but wow how important is this fm...and still such a great game. Q. Is Trimfect still involved in TTLG or has he moved onto bigger things ?

Also didn't realise how a big a job I was taking on when I come up with doing these reviews, probably only half way there, and I still have all the TG fms to do....
    Last edited by fortuni; 1st Apr 2014 at 13:35.

Thank you, fortuni! I've been a bit busy for the last few days and haven't even had time to read all of them, but as Nightwalker said, you're doing a terrific job. Even if there aren't a lot of comments, a lot of people read them and it's great for this forum. But if it becomes a chore then you should stop or slow down a bit. We're not going anywhere.

And Trimfect was last here a couple of years ago, so no, he's not really here any more and I don't know if he's gone on to bigger things. One or two or more of our fm authors have gone on to professional level design but I don't know about Trimfect. There's a thread somewhere around about who's doing what but I don't know quite what to search for.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Trimfect is at Recoil Games and worked on Rochard.
    Mokkis is at Remedy and worked on Alan Wake.
    Sledge is at Triptych Games and worked on Duke Nukem Forever
    Saturnine is at Stainless Games and worked on Magic the Gathering and now on the new Carmageddon.
    Totality was at Codemasters but I don't know if that's still true or what he's worked on.
    Dominus (artist, not FM author) is at EA Bucharest but worked on NOVA at Gameloft.
    Purah's with me and Cyberblutch (SS2 Rebirth) at Arkane.
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137251

At least I'll know where the thread is now.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    But if it becomes a chore then you should stop or slow down a bit. We're not going anywhere
    Who said it's becoming a chore...it's just that I thought when I first had this idea I would only do about 10 to 12, ie only the very best, but ...well it's just that there's too many great authors out there. But trust me I'll slow down if work commitments demand it of me....but like all you moderators have discovered things have a habit of taking over......

@ Brethren. Thank you
    Last edited by fortuni; 1st Apr 2014 at 18:04.

i posted in main forum a Q. asking the difference between T1 and TG and thank you to all those who helped explain the difference, but interestingly i have just noticed that some T1/TG missions listed in cheapmissions as T1 fms are listed in the authors fm description page as TDP or TG so not being fully sure whether it was made as a T1 or TG fm, i will change my fm review title over to T1/TG without attemping to keep T1 and TG fms separate

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Only discovered the history of GatB yesterday when looking up forum to discover location of one of the rings....but wow how important is this fm...and still such a great game. Q. Is Trimfect still involved in TTLG or has he moved onto bigger things ?

Also didn't realise how a big a job I was taking on when I come up with doing these reviews, probably only half way there, and I still have all the TG fms to do....
    Ya beat me to it fortuni . I wanted to review this one, but I ended up starting to read the story and deciciding I didn't have enough time for it presently. Great stuff! If only I wasn't so busy lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Sycamoyr View Post
    Ya beat me to it fortuni . I wanted to review this one, but I ended up starting to read the story and deciciding I didn't have enough time for it presently. Great stuff! If only I wasn't so busy lately...
    there's no reason why you can't post a second review....2nd opinion etc.

there's no reason why you can't post a second review....2nd opinion etc.
    I might just do that, or at least post my screenshots.

ps.....did you ever find the 4th mystery ring if so could you pm its location thanks

The Burgomaster.....by David Webb ( Hengist )....Nov 20001

mission type....prison escape / town fm / hammers

download here http://www.thiefmissions.com/m/BurgoMaster
    or here http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...master,The.zip

Yes I know that your first reaction to discovering that this fm is a prison escape mission is to groan really loudly, before thinking about finding another fm that is more 'proper' thief style fm but wait, read this review, download the mission and then discover that not all prison escape missions are rubbish ( actually some of them are really very good such as 'Tears of Blood' )

The local paranoid burgomaster 'Olafsen' has ordered that all dodgy characters should be locked up for he fears assassination, and so you find yourself under lock and key. Ha, serves you right for all that thieving that you do.....Only one problem....after you are interrogated you are going to be publicly executed.

Escape is not going to be easy, you don't have any lockpicks, blackjack or sword and you will only find one of these items within the prison itself, and that is not going to be easy either. In fact escaping the prison is without doubt the hardest part of this fm as although the AIs are not that reactive, your window of opportunity at sneaking past them and achieving what you need to do to escape is tight and this makes the prison escape truly nerve racking. One mistake and you'll have 6 guards on top of you with nowhere to hide and no weapon to defend yourself with.

Once you are outside the street guards will not bother you unless you cause trouble, but that doesn't sound much like Garrett does it....the moment you start looting / going into houses they will react so you need to find the other 2 important pieces of equipment but im not going to tell you where they are. The town itself is quite small but well designed, you come across gates that you can't open yet, with guards close by that will come for you if you try to open them, and inter-connected houses that allow you to approach your target, Olafsen's estate, from various different ways.

As well as that there are loads of guards that you need to deal with and you can't blackjack them all, so be prepared to use your sword a lot, but you have limited arrows, both broadhead and water arrows, and only one health potion until you find the armoury so be careful with their usage.

There are some nice touches about the town, such as a shop full of loot that you can't raid until later, even if you manage to persuade the shopkeeper to come out, bash her on the head and take her key, as it doesn't appear in your inventory; as well as the pub shut for a private party.

There are 2 ways into the estate, through the main gate or better through the police station, either way you will find a good few guards inside, all who will happily kill you, so get that sword ready you are going to need it. Once inside the house itself you'll find it's not that big, a large hall upstairs, 3 rooms downstairs and a couple of rooms in the basement where the kitchen is, but there is a fair bit of loot knocking around you should easily achieve your loot objective (1500/2000 hard/expert) but I have one piece of advice.....make sure you have collected all the loot before you take on the Burgomaster himself as the mission finishes the moment you have completed all 3 of your objectives ( the 3rd obj is to find the Horn of Quintus )

Two things let this mission down, one I’ve just mentioned above, the other is the crypt, a sadly empty looking affair with a haunt mage wandering around who is completely harmless, but I do hope you enjoy entering the crypt as you should get a nice surprise. So maybe im being a bit harsh.

Overall however this is a superb mission by Hengist (whose only other mission is a little town mission 'The Secret Way' that is also worth checking out), its tense and sharp at the beginning, some well hidden loot scattered everywhere, a good amount of fighting required without being too hard or boring, a brilliantly designed map and some excellent architecture.....And the plot, well, its bit simple but you can't have everything.

photo df66eccb-3242-4351-b7f4-2c112ea5d997_zpsfedc07bc.png

photo 0df0eb1a-6e19-461d-b834-b71166d6444f_zps1ff70304.png

photo 75f7c6de-24f4-40dc-81bf-a2d4aed92c92_zpsb7198ed3.png
    Go Away.....it a private party

photo bbe52a5e-77a8-44e5-b9dc-097d301a4d5a_zpsa8f0e851.png
    a good old fashioned medieval banqueting hall

photo cce8995d-1982-4bf8-ab7e-88d88b1232ce_zps641c0a0b.png
    didn't you know all land owners are bad news

Gold in Fort Knocks......by Darthslair....Nov 2006

mission type.....hammers

download here...http://www.thiefmissions.com/m/GoldInFortKnocks
    or here.....http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...nocksREVv3.zip

Darthslair is a God in the Thief community having authored at least 15 fms, and is an active member of TTLG ( so I guess I better make this a good review or ill be in trouble ) so it is more than likely that you may have played some of his other missions such as Cataclysmic Revelations, Cathedral of St Vincent,The Deadly Triangle,lord Bafford's Secret or The Tower of St Moria

The story....The hammers have built a temple on top of a gold mine and you need to break in and steal a no. of items including the skull of mage Dugar, brother rebelle's letter opener, mage Rathbone's dagger, dugar's prized medal, a secret book and as much gold as you can.

Gold in Fort Knocks is a medium sized fm, I took 1 hour to finish it, that is quite hard in the 1st half of the game due to the fact you don't have any broadhead arrows till later. You start in a courtyard with no blackjack, lockpicks or sword, and need to find your way to Malaki's hideout, but first you need to get through the graveyard.....

This is a bit of a problem as although you do have holy water and a small no. of water arrows I can assure you it is not enough to deal with all the haunts. So you will have a bit of a battle on your hands, and if you think running into the next area where the 4 towers are will help you are so wrong, as there are 3 hammers in there plus exploding frogs which means......well ill just let you work it out shall I.

I just love fms that are more than generously full of loot and equipment, even it means you have more than enough equipment to finish the fm, and in this respect Gold in Fort Knocks doesn't disappoint, there are water arrows, moss arrows, gas arrows etc. liberally scattered all over the place, and as the AIs are really quite responsive they will all come in very handy indeed.

Once you have dealt with the haunts you find you need to get to the top of 4 different towers, the key to the next tower being at the top of the previous tower, you get the picture, but these are quite simple structures and should not pose any problems to an experienced thief such as you.

Lastly you descend into the underground area, but make sure you have at least one gas arrow to hand or else you will have another tough fight on your hands, and its down here the you will clean up with your loot collecting, its all over the place, very satisfying, through the vault, more loot, into the barracks, even more loot, before you finally come across Malaki who of course you need to kill.

Gold in Fort Knocks is a fun to play fm, hard in places, very satisfying in others; it may not go to the top of your best ever list of thief fms but it will give you an evening of great entertainment, as do so many of Darthslair's other fms

photo af24ac24-5e16-4504-85ad-f49e97b8354d_zpsf8658b24.png
    Enjoy the fight wont you

photo 0045cd83-8587-4d7f-9964-cb50d8001684_zps4ea16803.png
    4 towers...3 guards...2 spidders...1 frog

photo f0464835-b712-496d-bb7f-72395c7a4571_zps3a065ad9.png
    think you have another fight on your hands

photo 0bb365f9-a924-4ffc-a8a1-12653f08c2a3_zpsd47e4211.png
    Ahhhh ....the treasury
    Last edited by fortuni; 12th Sep 2014 at 17:54.

Thiefmissions.com

[...]i have just noticed that some T1/TG missions listed in cheapmissions as T1 fms are listed in the authors fm description page as TDP or TG so not being fully sure whether it was made as a T1 or TG fm, i will change my fm review title over to T1/TG without attemping to keep T1 and TG fms separate
    If any of the info at thiefmissions.com is incorrect, please let me know so that I can fix it. It isn't really easy for me to tell whether a mission is for T1 or TG, so I generally go by what's in the accompanying readme file but it's quite possible that I get it wrong sometimes.

ps.....did you ever find the 4th mystery ring if so could you pm its location thanks
    I found a loot list, but only three rings. I couldn't figure out what to do with them unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    If any of the info at thiefmissions.com is incorrect, please let me know so that I can fix it. It isn't really easy for me to tell whether a mission is for T1 or TG, so I generally go by what's in the accompanying readme file but it's quite possible that I get it wrong sometimes.
    didnt mean to suggest you get anything wrong, just that i have downloaded fms from both cheapmissions and taffersparadise and over there they include both T1 and TG in same list, and thats where i have got a bit confused.....

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    If any of the info at thiefmissions.com is incorrect, please let me know so that I can fix it.
    I think that goes for everything. I know I rely on people to let us know if anything they come across is incorrect. Maybe we can fix it, maybe we can't but we can't try if we don't know and there's too much info to keep track of it all ourselves.

fortuni, your reviews just keep getting better and better.

Hopefully I'll get the OP updated with all these new ones over the weekend

Thanks for comment nickie....found my style I guess even though I'm no as funny as 'The Mike' but not even trying to copy him....but have re-written 'The Mystery Man' and will shorty redo Calendra's Cistern as well as a couple of others

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    fortuni, your reviews just keep getting better and better.
    I agree with nickie, you're doing spectacular! Keep up the awesome work

Reviews don't have to be funny but as it happens, you do make me laugh, fortuni! I do think that all the reviews have been more than well worth reading regardless of style. We're very lucky.

Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast