TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Wow..still around?

Wow..still around?

Its nice to see how far medical has come since I first started with the project long time ago. I remember making the elevator door into the familiar Trioptimum shape.

And I miss Ross, I wonder if he even still checks around here anymore.

Jeez I miss doing Shock 2 mods. Anywhere that you guys have a zip of the current project in its entirety? I'd like to play around with it.

We don't...I was hoping to get a Medical demo done sooner rather than later as we finally had an AI modeler and people to do weapons and textures, but the former seems to have vanished into thin air (or at least he hasn't posted for almost four months) and I'm not sure where the latter stand at the moment as far as what's been done. The levels, at least, are still coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by Enchantermon View Post
    We don't...I was hoping to get a Medical demo done sooner rather than later as we finally had an AI modeler and people to do weapons and textures, but the former seems to have vanished into thin air (or at least he hasn't posted for almost four months) and I'm not sure where the latter stand at the moment as far as what's been done. The levels, at least, are still coming together.
    Ah, well, I found my old medical before I left, or maybe it was before we scraped it and started doing it by memory...either way, check this out.

And watch for the elevator =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHjwADTO1bo

Quote Originally Posted by the elevator
    You want uncompromising hot sex? Then come in, and get your nasty surprise!
    Um...what?

Yeah, things have come a long way since then. NV recorded a short trailer a while back. It's pretty out-of-date by now, but still looks cool. You can see it here.

Um...what?

Yeah, things have come a long way since then. NV recorded a short trailer a while back. It's pretty out-of-date by now, but still looks cool. You can see it here.
    Wow that's beautiful.

Yeah, the elevator *cough* I was making another FM based off a game and extracted the sounds from it. I totally forgot though, and was mostly doing it to see if I could replace some sounds in Shock 2 with sounds from this other game and tada, I forgot to delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip View Post
    Wow that's beautiful.
    Isn't it? And it's only gotten better.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip View Post
    I was making another FM based off a game and extracted the sounds from it. I totally forgot though, and was mostly doing it to see if I could replace some sounds in Shock 2 with sounds from this other game and tada, I forgot to delete them.
    Sounds like it was some game.

Isn't it? And it's only gotten better.

Sounds like it was some game.
    http://www.neocron.com

Ah. Certainly not what I expected.

Ah. Certainly not what I expected.
    Its the Pepper Park sector that has strip clubs and stuff where you hear that lol

Suuure it is.
    Actually, it'd be kind of funny to stick that in the Sensual Stim Units in SS2...

Suuure it is.
    Actually, it'd be kind of funny to stick that in the Sensual Stim Units in SS2...
    Haha maybe I'll do that.