TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: Are you in a Taffer relationship?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Are you partnered with a fellow Taffer? (bf/gf)

9 11.54%
  • Are you married to a fellow Taffer? (hubby/wife)

5 6.41%
  • Are you trying to get your other-half into Thief?

9 11.54%
  • Are you alone? Garrett-style :P

55 70.51%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Taffer Couples?

i been with a few pagan girls and some girls who are mages, but i really wanted to hook up with lady van vernon but the stable boy got there first, ended up drunk on my fav year and kissed a burrick lol

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i been with a few pagan girls and some girls who are mages, but i really wanted to hook up with lady van vernon but the stable boy got there first, ended up drunk on my fav year and kissed a burrick lol

I was Mr Ducks secret lover for 10 years.

Been married almost 17 years, but my wife has never been interested in Thief, or any first person game for that matter. She pretty much only likes multiplayer nintendo games we can play as a family. But she does allow me my own Thief time with only occasional complaints, so there's that.

I had a chuckle going through this thread, now TAFF OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    (...)But she does allow me my own Thief time with only occasional complaints(...)
    If it's "only occasional complaints", then I say she's a saint, given the insane amount of "own time" you spend to keep us happy and entertained on yt.

(and no, my wife ain't taffin' either)

I'm (34M) slowly trying to get my wife (37F) into it. She likes it in small doses, but is very picky on which FMs she enjoys. She really only like it if they're quite forgiving on the stealth and platforming, have a solid story/atmosphere, and mostly involve exploration and head bonking. She gets frustrated easily if she has to reload the same save more than once or twice.

She's really enjoyed the Bathory campaign, and also Nights 1 and 2 from Seven Sisters (she doesn't like all the beasties in Night 3), and is currently working her way through Towers of Twilight.

My daughter (3) LOVES fables of the penitent thief and library of babel. I haven't shown her any other FMs yet, for age-appropriateness reasons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123