TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Picture your original copies.

Dang, three different boxed copies, that's quite a collection!

Guys, i recently bought all three games in trapezoidal box on ebay and wanna to check the internals. Is there any pictures of what i should have inside thief tdp, thief gold and thief ii box?

Thanks!

i had original thief the dark project,it came with a demo disk for tomb raider/etc,and game disk for thief with booklet in case for game,might have had a piece of paper for spec's?

my thief 2 was in the normal rectangle box,have no idea what it came besides game disk and booklet

and i never owned a real copy of thief gold,only burned version's

you must have gotten thief 1 the dark project,thief gold and thief 2 in those boxes as thief 3 never had that shape,congrats

I've got them all But Thief 1 is not in good shape Guess i'll keep and eye for a better quality box.

random post ,there is myth about a 4th tri-force

when i saw pic above it made me think how it would be so amazing if they made thief 4 in a trapezoid box to complete the true thief-force quad trapezoidal set

grats on all three boxes to all who got them,they must be preserved forever and re unveiled in 2098 the 100 year anniversary of thief 1

i posted this for those who see this in the deep future remember i was thinking about you all

all of us here now will be gone by then,but we hope you all know how important thief story line is and must never be forgotten,all hail the master builder

"The Order Of The Healing Fruit"
    Last edited by downwinder; 21st May 2019 at 19:18.

Healing fruit brought Garrett to a 'ripe' old age, but it had its drawbacks.....

the best part purgator is how you left the looking glass studios logo on the bottom of box makes it 100% official :P

also yellow bar on top of box you forgot to remove the game name tdp :P

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    random post ,there is myth about a 4th tri-force

when i saw pic above it made me think how it would be so amazing if they made thief 4 in a trapezoid box to complete the true thief-force quad trapezoidal set

grats on all three boxes to all who got them,they must be preserved forever and re unveiled in 2089 the 100 year anniversary of thief 1

i posted this for those who see this in the deep future remember i was thinking about you all

all of us here now will be gone by then,but we hope you all know how important thief story line is and must never be forgotten,all hail the master builder

"The Order Of The Healing Fruit"

There's a lot to unpack there.

Can anyone post internals of original TDP box? Wanna compare and make it proper, cause my box was kida randomly fulled: https://pp.userapi.com/c849216/v8492...Fg6WFlH_6E.jpg

i had a different demo disk with tomb raider demo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345