TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keeper Investigations - Mission 4 - Tanis Station

Keeper Investigations - Mission 4 - Tanis Station

Ah, but now I'm stuck in mission 4. So far, the only objectives I have left are to find information on the vessal "Khar Toba" and optional objective to find out what happened to the Argonaut. I've been everywhere in Tanis Station, but I can't seem to be able to complete these last two objectives.

I loved the Twilight Zone reference, though.

Keeper Investigations - Mission 4 - Tanis Station

Here we are, a new thread for each mission.

I'm stuck in mission 4. So far, the only objectives I have left are to find information on the vessal "Khar Toba" and optional objective to find out what happened to the Argonaut. I've been everywhere in Tanis Station, but I can't seem to be able to complete these last two objectives.

I loved the Twilight Zone reference, though.

I'm with you on the former objective. As for that bonus objective, go to Hanger 2 and you'll find the Argonaut. Board it and head towards the area nearest the patrolling archer. Finally jump down the gaping hole in the roof of the ship and read the book there.

Master Builder 2018
    Lady Taffer - For the "Khar Toba" you need to read everything you find on the beach, in the research labs and in the arsenal (torpedo room). For the Argonaut, go back to the hangar and look for a door up some metal stairs with an archer standing guard.

Ah thanks...I had found forgotten about that one room arsenal - room with hanger door.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Lady Taffer - For the "Khar Toba" you need to read everything you find on the beach, in the research labs and in the arsenal (torpedo room). For the Argonaut, go back to the hangar and look for a door up some metal stairs with an archer standing guard.
    That's what I did, or so I thought. .
    I'm pretty sure I read everything in the research labs and the arsenal. . .I might not have gotten everything on the beach, though. Huh. It would help if I knew exactly how many readables there are, but that may be asking too much. I'll look harder.

Hangar 2 is where I'm at now, actually. I don't remember seeing a hole in the roof of the ship, but I'll look again.
    Thanks!

@Lady Taffer:

To complete the Khar-Toba objective, you need to read 7 books:
    6 in the research area (1 per lab) and 1 in the arsenal

For the objective concerning information about the island, you need to find 2 books: on at the beach and on in the library

I'm sure I've missed something obvious, but I've done everything apart from "Find Atan or his accommodations". Where's he hiding?

@Swiz:
    His room is next to the pub in the living area (between hangar 2 and the labs).

Cheers. I'd been there, but think I reloaded after the archer spotted me.

The optional BJ objective failed for me despite only knocking out 3 people, oddly.

exit

Finished almost all the objectives but i cannot find the exit. Someone please help me!

Anyway, great campaign!

Master Builder 2018
    Return to the dock and climb inside the big crate there.

mission 4: the bonus objective won't tick off, though I've found the Argonaut in Hanger 2 and the book in the labs describing it. what am I missing?
    also, is there anything behind the boarded up doors near the passage to the docks? they wouldn't open by sword

Two questions:

Oposite to the beach is an island with a treasure chest. Is it possible to get there ?

Whats the deal with the 03-XX rooms ?

@MrMunkeepants

Bonus objective:
    Go back to hangar 2, find a way into the bridge of the Argonaut and look out for a book written by an engineer.

There is nothing behind the boarded up doors; placing objects in those rooms always crashed DromEd, this is why I decided to leave them empty and locked.

@Swiz:
    The BJ bonus will fail if you knock out 3 people since there are only 2 allowed on "Keeper" (Expert).

@Chiron:

Question #1:
    No, it is for decorative purpose only

Question #2:
    If you mean their names: those are the room numbers of my room mates in the rooming house I lived in for 4 years at university

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    Question #2:
    If you mean their names: those are the room numbers of my room mates in the rooming house I lived in for 4 years at university
    They didn't have items mysteriously disappear from their rooms did they

The only place I looted was the fridge

I'm in a weird situation where my objectives have run off the page. Looks like I have one left, but I'm unable to read it. Help?

Edit: NM, I went back and actually read the readme and then just jumped in the crate.

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    @Swiz:
    The BJ bonus will fail if you knock out 3 people since there are only 2 allowed on "Keeper" (Expert).
    I was playing on Adept though, where it said I had up to 8.

Am i facing a bug?

Ive got only one left goal to acomplish, im suppose to hide inside of the large open crate in the docks, but nothing happens when i get inside, so many goals ive acomplished, am i missing something?

Master Builder 2018
    cardia1 - There is a note on a small crate near that large crate. Did you read that note first?

At the wrong party

I'm having issues finishing this one since I can't seem to find the truth about the people living on the island. Hints please!

Are you sure you don't mean part 4; "Tanis Station"?

If so: you need to read 2 books, 1 on the beach & 1 in the library.

Please be the beach, please be the beach, please be the beach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast