TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Keeper Investigations - mission 5: Returning Home

Well, the wooden ledge does not lead to an open window, at least not on the same level. I discovered an open window below the wooden ledge that I was able to rope-arrow down from and get into the museum that way, though.

Hmm. . it's also proving difficult to find the Scroll of Gras. I'm in the Hammerite church part of the museum and a readable seems to infer that I need to go the direction of a tower in a certain painting. . up, I assume. I can hear voices on the other side of that giant statue so I'm pretty sure I need to go that way, but I can't figure out how.
    By the way, thanks in advance for all your help, guys.

Master Builder 2018
    There is a painting on the wall with a tower in it. As you guessed, the tower is pointing up. Look closely at the beam above it. You will need a rope arrow.

How do I
    move the sarcophagus in the cemetery chapel?
    Where do I find the pagan ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    How do I
    move the sarcophagus in the cemetery chapel?

There's a switch nearby in the doorframe

Tannar: thanks.

What a wondefull mission...

I am short on loot only now. Any special loot places ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    There is a painting on the wall with a tower in it. As you guessed, the tower is pointing up. Look closely at the beam above it. You will need a rope arrow.
    What's so special about it? I climbed up and didn't find anything frobable.

EDIT: Gah! I would have sworn to Christ that switch was NOT there when I first looked! XD

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    There's a switch nearby in the doorframe
    Lol....I've tried everything (fire, holy water, body parts, rubble) with the two bowls in front of it, and now its only a switch, and not even a little one

Clearinghouse
    I have all objectives except this bonus objective.

Amazing campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    Where do I find the pagan ghost?
    You should have been into a chimney by the drunk guard.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    I have all objectives except this bonus objective.
    When you enter the second area, you have the two nobleman people and a telescope nearby. From there, look directly across the way to where there is a patrolling guard and an archer on the level above. Walk across this building and look at the wall behind this building.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz
    You should have been into a chimney by the drunk guard.
    Been there before I got the objective, but since no one attacked me I did not figure that this would be the ghost who hunted the pagans down.

Thank you.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks, bob_doe_nz!

How do I....get into the mechanist building with the Bot outside?

You can't get inside this building, there is nothing inside.

I found everything except the Murderer. I need a clue!

Master Builder 2018
    mxleader - On the balcony with the two nobles where you read the newspaper and got the murderer objective, go over to the balcony railing past the table and look over. Below you is a pipe. Get down there. That should get you going.

Two questions:

1. Is there anything useful to do in the secret room that has a blue skull-throwing chest and a frobbable book in the bookcase?

2. Does frobbing the telescope in the balcony (next to the voyeur's note) do anything?

Things to do?

I cannot get the two blue boxes open in the crypt-dagger area,do they open

what do I do in the murderers place in the lowest part

it would have been great to have a tunnel from Lt Horsleys gaff,to the Mech building tying that area in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Two questions:

1. Is there anything useful to do in the secret room that has a blue skull-throwing chest and a frobbable book in the bookcase?

2. Does frobbing the telescope in the balcony (next to the voyeur's note) do anything?
    1: Just the chest. It contains loot.

2: Garrett comments on the 'view'.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    I cannot get the two blue boxes open in the crypt-dagger area,do they open
    1: There is a floor based stone plaque in front of the statue that tells you what you need to do.

what do I do in the murderers place in the lowest part
    There is a book to read, apart from that, nothing but ponder at what is going through Intruders mind .

it would have been great to have a tunnel from Lt Horsleys gaff,to the Mech building tying that area in as well.
    Well I managed to jump to the top of the Mechanist building, but Intruder put a stop to that when I kept 'breaking' his missions.

Hello all I still can't find the compass or the book of wisdom?
    all out spoilers would be OK I have been from one end to the other several times.

To intruder this has been a great experience THANX!!!

EDIT: Found the compass but not the book of wisdom?? Can someone give me a landmark nearby?
    Last edited by pwl; 28th Sep 2009 at 20:40.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    EDIT: Found the compass but not the book of wisdom?? Can someone give me a landmark nearby?
    To the left of the two Nobles in the second area. 'PIPE-ing' around

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    1: Just the chest. It contains loot.
    Ok then where is the key for it? It is locked and can not be picked.

Awesome mission - I love levels like this with so many bonus objectives, not to mention the LOTP style - very, very cool. Still need help on a few things though:

1. Where is the emblem/compass? I've been in the graveyard and crypt, but never found it.
    2. In the crypt, I'm just not getting the puzzle with the two chests. The one on the right is frobbable, but the other isn't. Maybe this relates to #1 above?
    3. How do you open the chest in the room where the magic plant is?

I'm also about 400 short on loot, and feel like I've been everywhere. Any unique loot spots?

Ok, constructive criticism section:

1. Way too many tiles floors in some areas (museum especially). Makes it virtually impossible to not alert someone, and kills ghosting.
    2. The sound that follows you once you get the Book of Wisdom, it drove me insane, I couldn't take it. I reloaded and skipped that part.

Great overall though. I think the highest compliment I can offer is that this mission made me want to start up dromed and build my own similar level.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Ok then where is the key for it? It is locked and can not be picked.
    Odd, once you frob it, you get the loot (A gem I think), then it shoots you and the door closes. Then you have to get out. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    1. Where is the emblem/compass? I've been in the graveyard and crypt, but never found it.
    2. In the crypt, I'm just not getting the puzzle with the two chests. The one on the right is frobbable, but the other isn't. Maybe this relates to #1 above?
    3. How do you open the chest in the room where the magic plant is?

4. The sound that follows you once you get the Book of Wisdom, it drove me insane, I couldn't take it. I reloaded and skipped that part.
    1: Face the door to the crypt in the cemetery, turn right. There should be a boulder. Lift it.

2: It was meant to be a choice of the left or right chest. Once you open one, the other cannot be opened. Hence the plaque.

3: See response to Haplo.

4: Once you get the book, change to something else in your inventory. I had the same annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Odd, once you frob it, you get the loot (A gem I think), then it shoots you and the door closes. Then you have to get out. Thats it.
    Thanks, maybe I didn't notice picking up the loot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast