TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Keeper Investigations - mission 5: Returning Home

where can i get mission 4 and 5 at?,i just played the 3 pack from cheap thief missions for keeper investagation,but last 2 missions were not in the file

Master Builder 2018
    The one at Thiefmissions says it is the full campaign. But here are a couple of others:

TTLG
    Darklurker

i am getting it,i already played mission 1-3 yesterday so i just need mission 4 and 5 to complete it

Could you perhaps post the download link for the outdated version? Thanks!
    I thought I removed all the outdated versions, but it seems like I missed one...

Here is the forum topic for the campaign-package with useful links to related topics:
    Keeper Investigations - 5 mission package - released (25.09.2009)

I suck at jumping!!!

I can mantle, I can climb ropes, I can sneak...but I cannot jump! What's even worse is when I'm lying on the ground looking like an accordion, after my agonizing scream and my life slowly ebbing, to hear a guard say triumphantly "I've got you now!".....Really???

Are you not able to jump at all or are you not able to jump while climbing a rope?

Jumping to a ledge from a ledge sort of thing. Especially the ones that are against a building, like a window ledge. I just don't know why I'm so bad at it. I'm not too bad at jumping to something across from me, just the side by side jumping.

I see. There are various places in the mission where a rope arrow will assist you with getting from on ledge to the other.
    Sometimes it also helps to let yourself fall done while pressing the jump-key slightly before reaching the other ledge if both are quite close to each other.
    Last edited by intruder; 19th Aug 2013 at 11:41.

Master Builder 2018
    Yeah, that kind of jumping takes a little getting used to in Thief. There are a few tricks that make it easier. If you could be a bit more specific about what kind of jumps you are having most trouble with and what happens exactly, we could probably give you some pointers.

* Steffen's back! Yay!

I think it was the building south of Bramwick's apartment. I made it but after a lot of falls. Very frustrating.

2 types of jumping while you're waiting for the proper tips to come along.

nickie thanks. I'd never seen those before. Had a good laugh, thanks

Do you mean this building or that building, llanita?

For the first one:
    spoiler:

There is a bunch of pipes next to the window sill from which you can easily jump onto it.

The second one:
    spoiler:

Just shoot a rope arrow into the wooden ceiling above you and everything is fine. Jumping might as well be possible, though.

Hope this helps.

Neither one of those. It has 4 window sills. Couldn't use rope arrows for them. I jumped them but like I said, it was jump..reload..jump..reload over and over. I just don't have the knack to jump to areas that are narrow and against a wall.
    I do appreciate your help though, it's very kind of you.

Ah, I think I finally know what building you are talking about: this one here.

You don't have to jump at all. Simply running from window sill to window sill will do the trick

No s$%#?? Well hell I wish I'd known. You learn something new every day. Thanks intruder appreciate it.

just replayed this mission and i loved it,only thing i forgot to go to codys till i already had everything else done,so i had to trigger the objectives at cody's then step out window and back in to complete mission :P

best mission out of the set forsure and yes dewdrop was with me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456