TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TG FM Augustine's Revenge - Nov 2009

Brethren your right! That was my bad. The third was a german only mission I believe.

Sticky Fingers I had none of those problems, but I have Thief Gold. You may need the patch as Nightwalker says. As for the bodyit is near the beginning of the level just before the west area. Garret makes a statement like "This doesn't look good!" or something like that. He used a model from the opera house for her so maybe she is invisible if you have t1 without the patch.

ThorO2 that gate was it, look for a lock nearby. Not the one with the guard walking, but the other. The watch station isnear the beginning of the mission off one of the first streets. You will know because 2 guards walk around the outside of the building and there is a big spider inside..lol
    Last edited by Stingm; 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:42.

Thor2
    Strawberry Fields The gate is very near to where you found the key. There's a lockbox beside it that you use the key on.
    Loot Requirement There's tons of loot and I doubt you'll have any trouble reaching the requirement by the time you're done the mission. If you do get stuck, we have a loot list made up that we can send out to anyone who's struggling.
    City Watch It's very near to the beginning of the mission. It's at the end of the passageway beside the one that leads to the arsenal.

I seem to be stuck. I have been as high as I can get in Lord Robert's mansion, onto an L shaped area with 2 archers. Found the secret door there and got a key. I think it might be called "elevator key". Now I don't know where to go. There is one metal door in the building that will not open (up the main stairs, turn right, right again, door on left), with any key I currently possess.

Typically, found the elevator door just after posting.

You need to go down, not up. There's a door in the basement area near the little door into the sewers. That's the elevator.

OMFG, I knew that gate was it... I searched for a lockbox, but apparently not good enough. Oh well, now I gotta replay the map due to my own idiocracy. Serves me right.

Thanks.

Thanks, bbb. Nice mission.

I'm struggling again. I've been up the elevator, got into Lord Robert's room, then the secret room lower down, and the secret room within that. But I can't find his stash!

ok, NOW I need help...

Got to the strawberry fields. Kind of a buzzkill, actually. I was expecting his stash to be there, not just a bit of loot. Unless I'm my searching skills ain't right.

Where is his stash? Looks like the only door in the map I can't open is the metalic one right outside "special room's" window. Not even with fire arrows. The stash MUST be there...

I found the note about strawberry fields having undead and there being a good sorce of loot as no one goes there...but all I found was two undead and no loot?...IS there loot to be found there or not?

ok foundthe loot in the house in Strawberry fields,and it was quite a bit too
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 22nd Nov 2009 at 15:19.

bikerdude
    I have to say, theres still life in T1 yet... I had 2 hrs of fun on this one..

There is loot in Strawberry Fields, but you need to do a bit of climbing and a bit of jumping.

But nothing to get hung about.

Still not getting much closer to solving this. Too bad I'm not one of those guys that immidiately solve the problem once they post it.

Can someone offer Thor02 and I some hint as to the stash please?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Can someone offer Thor02 and I some hint as to the stash please?
    Search for a book in the bad guys bedroom which can be frobbed

Thanks fibanocci, that did it.

I am outside in the area below the Craymans tower.but there is no wood to get back up with ropes..am I able to get back from here.....a door at the base of the tower would have been cool!

Also right at the beginning there is a gaff across the canal...how do I get there,and is that the mansion I should be going to? I could find no way to get there.
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 22nd Nov 2009 at 15:20.

[QUOTE=Beltzer

Ok, sorry for the whining and thanks for the new FM,
    i love this stuff, even if i'm 34 [/QUOTE]

..meh a mere whippasnapper....

@JonesCrusher

1. I reckon you are stuck - don't go down there next time!

2. Yes - check the briefing and the map. Getting there is the main challenge of the mission.

3. Whippersnapper to you!

Classical Master 2008
    I am really, really, really impressed with this mission; so much so that I posted a review here. Great job, bbb, this is a worthy followup to Three Crowns!

This was a really great mission man, thanks for making it!
    I loved how every time you went even slightly out of your way to investigate some seemingly meaningless ledge/hole in the wall you were always rewarded with a truckload of loot. Really kept me engaged!

My only complaint: needing to bring the body of Merry Mai (think that was the name) to the police chief's office on top of the evidence note seemed like overkill to me. I mean, her body was right in the middle of town square, if Garrett hadn't dropped it off the guy probably would have tripped over it the next day on his way to work. Of course, this is probably just me whining because I hate carry-the-body objectives.

I loved it though, in my opinion it's your best mission yet (that means "make more")!

Thanks, fibanocci, finished.

Thanks for the mission, bbb. I also posted a review just in the same page where Melan did, if you're interested.

Kinda stuck, or blind; I jumped down the sewer hole where a note mentioned a key was lost. Down here is a manhole and a lock. Is the key somewhere in the water or did I miss it in a previous area?

Quote Originally Posted by quakis View Post
    Kinda stuck, or blind; I jumped down the sewer hole where a note mentioned a key was lost. Down here is a manhole and a lock. Is the key somewhere in the water or did I miss it in a previous area?
    Keep swimming around and checking the sewer grates on the walls. One of them opens up and has the key inside.

please can someone spoil me where the grate/entrance to the sewer is...I read about" keep swimming around and one of the grates highlights" but,nothing highlights for me....I have 7755 loot and I havent even been to the mansion yet?either I'm very tired and have been round and round this for nearly 3 hrs,or Im just not Garrett tonight!..

JonesCrusher You drop into the sewers, swim to the corner and turn right. The last grate on the left opens. You have to be quite close to it for it to highlight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast