TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Unholy Vivid Innocence (Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest 16-12-2009)

Biker: Use it on the Keeper statue.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    Biker: Use it on the Keeper statue.
    Doh!, never though to use it on that statue...

Quote Originally Posted by trudnicki View Post
    thank You just finished got everything /just didnt cross the lava/ i have no idea where speed potion is any advice on that i will gladly return to check it out
    I'm in the same boat. Finished and now going back for a cleanup of objectives and loot. I'm dying to get across that lava stream. Standing there now, waiting to jump.......
    BTW, fantastic mission. I too hate to see it end.

I sent you a PM bobber.

I have updated the mission to version 1.3, the changes are:

- It should no longer be possible to shoot arrows from within the water,
    - The player starts with one more holy water vial, and
    - Most importantly, the slow-fall potion is now available on all the difficulty levels, so it is no longer necessary to use the dead-body cheat to get to the bottom of the Sanctum.

Thanx, Haplo - sounds like you've made an excellent mission even better. Must replay soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    - Most importantly, the slow-fall potion is now available on all the difficulty levels, so it is no longer necessary to use the dead-body cheat to get to the bottom of the Sanctum.
    Excellent! I'll have to go back and finish this one.

A delightful mission, but I have some questions:

- How do fulfill the Keeper's final wish? More specifically, where is the research diary that I'm supposed to destroy? It's not behind the seal-locked door. Would appreciate an explicit answer.
    - On that note, there's an unfrobbable metal box on the table behind the above-mentioned door. Is this a bug, or is it deliberately just decoration?

- Regarding the Easter Egg, now that Haplo's made it "public"... I've already picked up The Blade without using any water arrows on it, holy or otherwise. Is there any way of getting the scroll without starting all over again?

- For the diary, go back to the Hall of the Disgraced.
    - The metal box is just decoration.
    - As for the easter egg, sadly no. You would need to restart.

So now what.I tried the flare in the torch puzzle room.Now I have no way of solving the flameless torch puzzle?Flashbombs don't work either.

Unfortunately you need to revert to an older save game.

I replayed this misision, after testing it last year and I must say I'm because I forgot some stuff to do here

So now I need some help here. I'm stuck after using the amulet on the statue .
    I just need to find keep Batlamius and I need to get to só many places. Just don't know where to get to now.Any hints?

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

stuck no more doors I can open in hall of disgraced

I have stolen blue stone from hall of discraced have wand, keys , drill, "No sword" die in fog room
    ??How do I open other door in Hall of discraced tried sceptre, keys ring not sure what to do next

Have absolutly no clue how do do torch puzzle not sure how to light them as have no fire arrows

Can I have one clue so i can continue please

scaredmum: Wave the wand at the torches

ffox that's mad

I can't believe especially if I am a true Harry Potter fan.

will wave some magic

ffox - still havnt worked out torches

I have tried many combinations is something supposed to appear in square hope I don't have to start again. Love quick save but sometimes need to be patient before using.

Sometimes we play missions and we conquer harder feats but this is driving me nutzzzzzz

Have read post says you can check hint file but don't know how to do that and I want to try and figure out, BUT been playing all day. LOVE this fm Haplo I will not be defeated but may need extra hint if item has to appear in square. Gone back to bridge and other areas just in case it opens a door getting tried Been on holidays back at work tomorrow looks like it will have to wait a week.

I will not be defeated

Can you give an downloadlink of the new version?

edit: Found it: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130131

scaredmum: Look in your Thief2 folder. There is a folder in there called Hints, so look in that.

I'll PM it to you as well.

ffox & Dainem 'Yes finally done' - Torches

Special Thanks to you ffox got pm

Thanks Dainem but today found earlier quick save too tired to look last week.

Tried again many times, in the end had to find an earlier quick save, luckily I had one that wasn't too far back, so I could take my time and complete that task.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Bring on the next challenge HAPLO

Just completed this, tough but very enjoyable. Some clever puzzles in there.

Thank you.

First off, this is a fantastically clever mission! I gotta say though, that creepy maze you have to go through with the maddening/scary ambient sounds to get the blue gem very nearly destroyed my nerves! I guess that was the point, though, and it was very well done! I kept expecting to meet certain doom around each corner.

Anyway, I've still got a thing or two I need to do before I end the mission: I need to find the left leg out of all the golden bones. I know others have asked the same question, but I'm afraid I didn't understand any of the hints that were given in answer.
    Also, I've got one last flashbomb left. . that implies to me that there's one more guardian left---where is it?

finally finished cheers Haplo

Finally finished on HARD, Only got 8920 loot missed out of 13000+ loot, missed 1 golden bone. Couldnt get into last room with flashbombs and gold. So I couldnt kill guardian at gate with hand. So I ran , just took some damage still had 2 healing left.

exhausted but fantastic mission

HAPLO bring on more missions

scaredmum: The Loolist is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    First off, this is a fantastically clever mission! I gotta say though, that creepy maze you have to go through with the maddening/scary ambient sounds to get the blue gem very nearly destroyed my nerves! I guess that was the point, though, and it was very well done! I kept expecting to meet certain doom around each corner.

Anyway, I've still got a thing or two I need to do before I end the mission: I need to find the left leg out of all the golden bones. I know others have asked the same question, but I'm afraid I didn't understand any of the hints that were given in answer.
    Also, I've got one last flashbomb left. . that implies to me that there's one more guardian left---where is it?
    I'm glad you are enjoying it.
    To get the left leg, go back to the very beginning and immediately run to the room on the left (the room that has a door to the big room with the bridges). You'll notice an opened area which automatically closes after seven seconds. While in there hit the plaques with the sword.
    There are 4 flashbombs and 3 guardians in the level.

Thanks! I finally got around to finishing it and I used the holy water arrow on the blade and found the easter egg. Damn, that was creepy!
    Anyway, great mission! I can't wait for the sequel.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast