TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 333

Thread: T2 FM - Unholy Vivid Innocence (Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest 16-12-2009)

  1. #76
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    You are supposed to do that to get down to the lowest level in this mission?
    On the easiest difficulty there is a slow-fall potion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I have all the golden bones except the left arm. Where is it? I found the secret room near the entrance to the lamentation area peice, got the one access by holy water arrow to fountain, and got the one in the secret area in the blade room.

    Just spoil me where is it?

    I just hope I don't need another holywater arrow as I am out of holywater..lol
    Search the room with diagonal coffins carefully.

    And also, check inside the fountain if you used holy water on it. There will be another holy water vial there for you.

  2. #77
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    To find Batlamius

    Hint 1: Did you read the keeper journal you found carefully? It contains a clue.
    Hint 2: He disappeared between the Blade room and the place where you turned off the deadly fog. Check that area carefully.
    Hint 3: Look UP!
    And this does what exactly?

    There's a panel in the ceiling which can be frobbed, but all it does is cause something to move above it. I can shoot an arrow through it and it hits wood, but doesn't deploy through the panel. Searching elsewhere reveals nothing has changed.

  3. #78
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Actually when you frob it, its supposed to open up. Then you can rope arrow up. Reload a save and try again.

  4. #79
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    help...

    Iīve managed to get the sword in a gian hall, there is a Jesus Statue below a animated skull panel, thereīs a hole behind Jesusīs Satue, but canīt reach it.
    also there a keeper door wich requires a keeper key, where can i find this key? Also i canīt find the key to open the door in the area with six harmeless skeletons.

    i have only one goal left to complete: "Find keeper ..."

    know how to reach this keeper?

  5. #80
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSyn View Post
    And this does what exactly?

    There's a panel in the ceiling which can be frobbed, but all it does is cause something to move above it. I can shoot an arrow through it and it hits wood, but doesn't deploy through the panel. Searching elsewhere reveals nothing has changed.
    In the earlier beta versions, the testers reported that sometimes when the secret door on the ceiling was frobbed, it mades the noise of a door opening, but it didn't actually open. They had to frob it a couple of more times for it to final open.
    I thought I had solved this problem, and they couldn't reproduce it anymore after the fix. Is this what you are seeing? In that case, either frob it a few more times and it will eventually open, or just load a save game if you have a recent one.


    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Iīve managed to get the sword in a gian hall, there is a Jesus Statue below a animated skull panel, thereīs a hole behind Jesusīs Satue, but canīt reach it.
    also there a keeper door wich requires a keeper key, where can i find this key? Also i canīt find the key to open the door in the area with six harmeless skeletons.

    i have only one goal left to complete: "Find keeper ..."

    know how to reach this keeper?
    Jesus?! Never thought of them as Jesus!

    Check the haunt in Catafalque.
    Also, this might help you: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...58#post1943758

  6. #81
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Cardia,

    For the area behind the statue, you need to mantle on the first window area to the left as you walk in...you can walk through it once up.

    For the keeper key search the catafalque(the room before the lava river) carefully. I must credit Nightwalker for this as I was stuck there too..lol

    For the the other room you need a key too, check the ceiling above the stairs to the blade room very carefully. Also the previous posts deal with that as well.

    I also want to thank everyone for the help I was given. You guys and gals are the best.

  7. #82
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Cardia,

    For the area behind the statue, you need to mantle on the first window area to the left as you walk in...you can walk through it once up.

    For the keeper key search the catafalque(the room before the lava river) carefully. I must credit Nightwalker for this as I was stuck there too..lol

    For the the other room you need a key too, check the ceiling above the stairs to the blade room very carefully. Also the previous posts deal with that as well.

    I also want to thank everyone for the help I was given. You guys and gals are the best.
    Thanks Stingm, also thanks Ali for the spoilers and Nightwaker for leting me know something i should have learnd a long time ago, how to fall for high distances without getting injuried, i canīt belive i never knew this trick, how many basic tricks i donīt know yet. is there any post with a list fo tricks out there?

  8. #83
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: Cambridgeshire UK
    I have never found a complete list. Luthien's thread about elevatoring is a good one to start with. Also search for keyholing, banner transmigration and staircase building. I think there are many more.
    Last edited by ffox; 18th Dec 2009 at 19:37.

  9. #84
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    I'm probably missing something really obvious, but where do I use the keeper seal?

    Great FM by the way! I've been running around for almost 1.5 hours now!

  10. #85
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2009
    Location: Situation's changed, Tom.
    Fuod, check a room near the deadly fog.

  11. #86
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    Fuod, check a room near the deadly fog.
    Are you talking about the white pedastal that highlights just before the fog room? I've tried the keeper seal on that many times and nothing happens, not even the usual sound of a lock unlocking.

    Also, I haven't figured out anything to do in the magic torch room.

  12. #87
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuod View Post
    Are you talking about the white pedastal that highlights just before the fog room? I've tried the keeper seal on that many times and nothing happens, not even the usual sound of a lock unlocking.

    Also, I haven't figured out anything to do in the magic torch room.
    To be able to use the seal you need to take care of the fog first. Have you completed the flame less torch puzzle yet?

  13. #88
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    To be able to use the seal you need to take care of the fog first. Have you completed the flame less torch puzzle yet?
    Yep!
    done:
    medallion
    waterfall
    flameless torch
    secret room in starting place
    secret room with auto closing door
    room with skeleton (not the office in back)
    killed 3 skeletons with flash grenades
    killed every entity I came across
    Ring puzzle
    tree puzzle
    been to a lava flow
    found 3 gold bones
    bottom of the pit

    And everything in between.

    Haven't done:
    opened gate to sceptor
    magic torch room
    fog room
    figured out what to do with the keepers seal
    back room in skeleton room

  14. #89
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Ok, go back to the small caved-in keeper room where you found the keeper diary on the floor. There is something else there that you have missed.
    And you didn't mention anything about the drill. After finding it you will get a hint about the scepter.

  15. #90
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Ok, go back to the small caved-in keeper room where you found the keeper diary on the floor. There is something else there that you have missed.
    And you didn't mention anything about the drill. After finding it you will get a hint about the scepter.
    Thanks, I'll try that (oddly enough that's the room I'm in right now!)

    Also, I do have the drill.

    *edit*
    Crap, I have no idea how I missed that magic wand the last 25 times I was in that room!
    Last edited by Fuod; 18th Dec 2009 at 20:35.

  16. #91
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Actually when you frob it, its supposed to open up. Then you can rope arrow up. Reload a save and try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    In the earlier beta versions, the testers reported that sometimes when the secret door on the ceiling was frobbed, it mades the noise of a door opening, but it didn't actually open. They had to frob it a couple of more times for it to final open.
    I thought I had solved this problem, and they couldn't reproduce it anymore after the fix. Is this what you are seeing? In that case, either frob it a few more times and it will eventually open, or just load a save game if you have a recent one.
    I've reloaded several times with different save slots. It still doesn't open.

  17. #92
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSyn View Post
    I've reloaded several times with different save slots. It still doesn't open.
    Check your PM.

  18. #93
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2002
    Location: SC, USA
    Does anyone know where the
    spoiler:
    blue gem
    is located? I've been everywhere and still can't find it. Thank you!

    Great mission by the way Haplo, I like how you packed so much gameplay into a small area!

  19. #94
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Does anyone know where the
    spoiler:
    blue gem
    is located? I've been everywhere and still can't find it. Thank you!

    Great mission by the way Haplo, I like how you packed so much gameplay into a small area!
    Thanks!

    If you have already completed the flameless torch puzzle, go down to the room with diagonal coffins and explore it carefully.

  20. #95
    d. Dec 2017
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Pacific Northwest
    O.K., I give up...in what order do I light the torches in the magic torch room? Did I miss some clues?

    Haplo, this is a fascinating FM. Way to go...

  21. #96
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Got both arms and the skull. Where's the rest of the gold bones?

    Also, the glyph next to the keeper readable just off the flameless torch room, what does it do?

  22. #97
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    O.K., I give up...in what order do I light the torches in the magic torch room? Did I miss some clues?

    Haplo, this is a fascinating FM. Way to go...
    Thanks.
    There is a hints directory in your Thief2 directory, created when you installed the mission. Check it.

    There is a puzzle in this mission (involving eight torches) which is not too difficult to solve. However if this is not your cup of tea, you can find its solution in the Hints directory installed with the mission.

  23. #98
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: The Inverted Manse
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSyn View Post
    Got both arms and the skull. Where's the rest of the gold bones?

    Also, the glyph next to the keeper readable just off the flameless torch room, what does it do?
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...31#post1944431
    And the glyph opens the iron gate to Sanctum of Lamentations.

  24. #99
    Clearinghouse
    Registered: Aug 2002
    Location: Siberia, Russia
    Finished. Wow! Thank you for this great mission, Haplo
    I love puzzles FMs!

  25. #100
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...31#post1944431
    And the glyph opens the iron gate to Sanctum of Lamentations.
    Yeah I saw that post, read it half a dozen times. Still doesn't help me find the missing bones. Ring puzzle? What ring puzzle?

    Thanks anyway, I just gave up on it and went to the graveyard.

    As for the glyph, I just assumed opening the door to the glyph room also opened the Sanctum door because when frobbing the glyph, there's no sound at all.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •