TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Unholy Vivid Innocence (Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest 16-12-2009)

Ok, this is embarrasing because obviously nobody had problems at the very beginning...

So, I pulled the switch, killed two haunts, watered the Fountain, went down the ladder in the next room but now what?

I can frob the hand but cant pick it up. I have no symbol of death. Im screwed...

WildWilbur: I got stuck there as well and managed to continue by frobbing a switch through a wall, but that has been fixed in a patch.

Here's what I think is the "right" way to continue:
    Go back to where you found the dead thief and his dairy; you can mantle through the caved-in doorway nearby.

WildWilber,

I got stuck there too. Follow the previous directions and when you get to the area your going to find, look at the room carefully. Compare it to where you climbed down the ladder. Whats similar...you will know when you see it.

If not then srop the medallion at the vent.....pick it up on the otherside.

If you need to, read the previous pages as they have even more help.

Don't be embarrassed, WildWilbur, I also was stuck in exactly the same place (had no clue that rockslide could be mantled)
    And you just beat me to the post; so.......thanx

Awesome mission!!!

Ali, youve suprised me with this fantastic mission ,its very good, the gameplay is very good, i bet there was alot of work on that programing, The design of the architecture is also very good, excellent atmosphere with good sfx and ambient sounds, a very interesting storyline, now ill try to finish it on "expert" mode.

Many thanks For this outstanding mission Ali

How can i add my vote in this contest?

There is no voting this time. It's an "uncontest". Just for fun with no pressure on the participants.

Could I get hints please on how to -
    1. turn off the deadly fog &
    2. find Keeper Blatremus (or whatever his name is)

Finding him, the sword & 3 more golden bones & I think I'm done.

Sticky Fingers: you need to solve the magic torch puzzle and put your prize on the plinth

Thanx, ffox - I'll work on that tomorrow (it's 3:30 am here!)

unholy vivid innocence

thanks to the 2 people who helped me before,i have the seal,scepter,and drill,i cant get in the room above the water hole, where i killed the haunt, i cant find the wand, i have searched the rubble room,cant find anything, also there are 2 secret doors one near the fountain one near the water hole, cant open those, can someone please help me,,

Good ol' insomnia...

doug -
    - the wand is in the small room with all the debris & a Keeper Journal (search thoroughly, it's easy to miss)
    - the secret door near the fountain is opened from the other side; when you leave the small room with the wand, look up.

A really excellent mission, Haplo, no idea how you built it in 5 weeks! Great atmosphere, spooky sound, clever pathfinding & lots of surprises; all crammed into a modest area. Some relationships between triggering something & the thing it triggered (like a door opening somewhere) were a bit obscure, but that'll add to the replay value down the track

Great stuff! And thanx

Edit: BTW, how did I manage to get "others killed 9149"!!! Apparently, Duke Nukem's got nothing on me
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 19th Dec 2009 at 15:11.

Tree

Can Anyone help me with the tree and moss arrow puzzle? I have read about shooting moss arrow at picture of death but where is it? I tried shooting both pictures and both of the round symbols on the wall, but nothing happens. Also, the secret at the very beginning.(not the timed door to left.) Can't seem to get any further without doing this. Maybe it has something to do with the talisman of death?Thanks!

About the moss arrow: just shoot the tree.

The secret: I believe it opens when you opened the way to the exit.

I have no idea how some people are getting over 9000 kills, I'm pretty sure I didn't put that many enemies in the mission!

frobbable statue

What am I supposed to do with the frobbable statue in the beginning?

I thought making the waterless fountain work would open the secret door...ugg

Keeper book ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    doug -
    - the wand is in the small room with all the debris & a Keeper Journal (search thoroughly, it's easy to miss)
    - the secret door near the fountain is opened from the other side; when you leave the small room with the wand, look up.

A really excellent mission, Haplo, no idea how you built it in 5 weeks! Great atmosphere, spooky sound, clever pathfinding & lots of surprises; all crammed into a modest area. Some relationships between triggering something & the thing it triggered (like a door opening somewhere) were a bit obscure, but that'll add to the replay value down the track

Great stuff! And thanx

Edit: BTW, how did I manage to get "others killed 9149"!!! Apparently, Duke Nukem's got nothing on me
    I only found 1 dead dude with a book... & keeper books are the ones with a key on it right?

ahhhrgh...

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    What am I supposed to do with the frobbable statue in the beginning?

I thought making the waterless fountain work would open the secret door...ugg
    Yes, keeper books have keys on them.

Go to the caved-in room next to the dead dude and climb the rubble.

where is that room ??

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Check the room with a lot of debris and rockfall.
    Ummm....

yeah ok, got the medallion, let it go, climbed back up... now what?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 19th Dec 2009 at 22:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Forje View Post
    That was the same problem I was having, I believe.

-- Go back to the medallion room and pick it up.

-- Consider what you might be able to do with it other than take it back up the ladder.

-- And if that's not enough, remember that the clue advises you to drop the medallion. Where should you drop it? Focus on finding a possibly advantageous place on the floor to drop it.
    Where should I drop it?? I have dropped it every square inch of That room since I read the spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    Where should I drop it?? I have dropped it every square inch of That room since I read the spoiler
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...57#post1944957

Quote Originally Posted by seventyfour View Post
    Here's what I think is the "right" way to continue:
    Go back to where you found the dead thief and his dairy; you can mantle through the caved-in doorway nearby.
    Argh, I even looked there at the very beginning but found nothing and saw nothing... Oh well, Im getting old...

Thanks pals!

unholy vivid innocence

i must need to get a pair of glasses,i have spent around 2 hours,serching amongst the rubble, above the medalion room ,i still cant find the wand.could someone be more specific,about the location,its driving me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i must need to get a pair of glasses,i have spent around 2 hours,serching amongst the rubble, above the medalion room ,i still cant find the wand.could someone be more specific,about the location,its driving me crazy
    It's not that rubble room.

On the same level as the medallion room, there is another rubble filled room - look in there. Drop down from the room with the flame you have to light and it's off there.

Finished with all objectives but 2300 short on total loot- what a great mission!!

Not that Im greedy *cough* but is there any reward for freeing the second poor mans soul with a holy water arrow near the exit?

Master Builder 2018
    Finally finished. Thanks for an excellent mission, Haplo, and a helluva good time! More remarks in the TIS thread.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast