TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    I have the mirror and the 4 gold tablets.

Can I leave this area now? Is there anything else in this area I need?

Or am I suppose to make the Elemental Behemoths do something?
    Once you have the key and four gold tablets, it's time to leave.

Once at the ring transporter, look at the gold tablets and the transporter panel.

Those who want/must restart the level, please be patient. I hope I can upload the update today.

Rooftop Climbing Guild report 3.:

Aspirin, can you tell me how you did that? Especially in mission 1?

My problem.

I have a problem, Larius don't give me the key. What now?

Krystyna:
    have you found the elemental stone near the keeper ???

PsymH:
    in PM...

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Krystyna:
    have you found the elemental stone near the keeper ???
    Wow..., yes, I have the red key, very thanks.

Is something behind this door ???

Nope. I was just lazy BTW: I started uploading of the update

I even tried to enter this room via chimney, but it was too narrow...

The uploading of the update is finished. But I need someone of the FM hosters who can update the "The_Mirror_of_Return_v1a.zip" with the content from the "The_Mirror_of_Return_update_v1b.zip". After this is done the "The_Mirror_of_Return_v1a.zip" must be renamed to "The_Mirror_of_Return_v1b.zip". Here is the download link:
    http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...update_v1b.zip

I used winzip and opened the 1.0a zip file. I moved the new files into the window and zipped it again. It said updating and then was done. I changed the zip to 1.0b. If this is the correct way to do this then I have it.

The only thing I noticed was that the new files were modified on the 21st or 28th.

Yes I am new to playing with zips...just want to make sure its right before replaying to test for the eye bug I am having. I hope this fixes it.

I can upload if need be, but have no idea where or what to do.

Sorry for the double post, but I see no edit key. Just want to report that I got the eye and it works perfectly now. Thanks so much PsymH!

Edit: Now the edit key shows up on the bottom..lol Guess I'm getting old and blind.

Edit2: Guess I'm not as old and blind as I thought. The edit key doesn't show up on every post! Could someone be so kind as to explain the appearing and disappearing edit key? It was gone and then there..wierd! Thanks!
    Last edited by Stingm; 28th Feb 2010 at 14:01. Reason: Disappearing and reappearing edit key!

Update:
    The Mirror of Return 1b (Full)
    http://uploadbud.com/files/1MRICYWC/...fReturnv1b.zip

I must be very near the end. Two objectives left in part 3; free Keeper Larius and get back to my boat.

I've used the mirror on the four nexus stones and all the undead are now dead. I used the green stone last and got Objective Complete. How do I free Keeper Larius or have I done this in the wrong order?

Quote Originally Posted by canetoad View Post
    I must be very near the end. Two objectives left in part 3; free Keeper Larius and get back to my boat.

I've used the mirror on the four nexus stones and all the undead are now dead. I used the green stone last and got Objective Complete. How do I free Keeper Larius or have I done this in the wrong order?
    You have to find another way to go to him. Try looking at your map maybe a ? will get you on your way

Totally stuck

OK. I admit from the beginning that I must be a complete dunce when it comes to this mission. I've been playing for almost an hour and I have nothing to show for my time. I have no green stone, no keeper journal, not even a map. Apparently I have done something very wrong or I'm just totally missing something important.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I feel like saying, "I've fallen and I can't get up."

*C*

StarCStar:

can you describe what you've done yet ? your place ? where have you been ? etc...
    This FM doesn't have any difficult/hard task. If you look everywhere you should proceed quite easily.

Green stone: it should be located in prison tower.
    One of the guards has a key. You need that key !
    Last edited by Aspirin; 28th Feb 2010 at 17:34.

Aspirin, thank you for responding. I will be glad to do my best to describe what I have done so far. That will probably show how dense I am with this particular mission. LOL

I went into the tower on the beach, into the only building, down into the tomb, then down again, back up, and finally into a building with two floors. I knocked out 3 guards on the ground level, 3 on the upper level, and explored everything in that building I could find. There were about 4 or 5 locked doors that would not open without a key. I went out into the courtyard (I'm guessing that's what it is) and knocked out everyone out there. Explored three towers and a really tall tower in the very middle but have found none of the 3 things mentioned that will send me in the right direction.

I must have missed something very obvious. Thanks in advance,
    *C*

Just finished part 1, what a treat! I needed no help, had a great time, everything worked for me. Definitely worthy of a replay, need to find more secrets next time.

StarCStar, just keep exploring, this is a big map, I'm not sure where you are. All I did was explore, then explore some more.

StarCStar:
    if I remember you should get key from one guard. Continue exploring and finally you'll be able to visit prison tower (SouthWest from courtyard in the 1st part of fortress). Go up as much as you can and finally climb ladder. You'll be in torture chamber. There you will find green gem. Use it and it transportes you in time (the torch will be doused). Climb down and proceed to keeper Larius.

On normal, I found a key on the dining room table. If memory serves.

I have the mirror.So what's the code for getting back.I have all four code pieces ,but no combo seems to work.Been punching buttons for an hour now.

Thank you, all. I truly appreciate your help. I finally found the prison tower key and am moving again. But now I can't get the door open to the prison tower. I'll keep looking and see if I missed something ... again. LOL

YEA! I'm OFF to find what I'm supposed to find. Thank you, thank you, thank you, all.

I LOVE this mission! SO creative, tons of atmosphere, unlike any mission I've ever played before. Beautifully and masterfully done!

*C*

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast