TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

Kittykat

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    You have to find another way to go to him. Try looking at your map maybe a ? will get you on your way
    Thank you

Ravoll

Quote Originally Posted by ravoll View Post
    I have the mirror.So what's the code for getting back.I have all four code pieces ,but no combo seems to work.Been punching buttons for an hour now.

I used the code pieces in the order they were in my inventory (and I went round the towers clockwise from the start) so this should mean in this order: wheat, beetle, sitting man, standing horned man (satyr?)

Quote Originally Posted by ravoll View Post
    I have the mirror.So what's the code for getting back.I have all four code pieces ,but no combo seems to work.Been punching buttons for an hour now.
    If you arrange them in numbers, the left being 1 - 5 and the right 6 - 0. The code will be 4795

Stuck on mission 1

Hello all.

I'm stuck on mission 1. I got the necessary loot, and the white stone, but I'm unable to find either a green stone or the Keeper's diary. Please help.

Azaran

The green stone and keeper diary should have been found before you could get any other gems. You may have to restart. You should have found the cheifs key on the music room table after coming out of the secret crate entrance. Then use that key to open the cheifs rooms where you get the prison tower key, which leads to the keeper diary and a key to those other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    The green stone and keeper diary should have been found before you could get any other gems. You may have to restart. You should have found the cheifs key on the music room table after coming out of the secret crate entrance. Then use that key to open the cheifs rooms where you get the prison tower key, which leads to the keeper diary and a key to those other areas.
    Ok thanks. Now where's the prison tower exactly? There's a bunch of castle towers in this level, and I don't know which one it is.

Azaran - it's in the south-west corner of the 1st (northern) castle section. Remember: the maps should have had a north arrow pointing to the left

I just downloaded the updated mission v1b then I transferred my savegame files carefully from v1a to v1b.

My last point at an earlier savegame I had obtained the mirror and the return code on the tablets and got back to the pyramid. However, I did not ever get the sealed letter from the keeper after finding his medallion in chapter 1.

So do I have to start over from chapter 1 since I did not have these requirements needed in chapter 2?

I can not find the key to the river canyon lock box and I think I was supposed to deliver that letter that I did not have to the coffin shaped lockbox. Will this prevent me from finishing the necessary objectives in chapter 2 to get to chapter 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Azaran - it's in the south-west corner of the 1st (northern) castle section. Remember: the maps should have had a north arrow pointing to the left
    Found it. Thanks a lot

Had a question here then I figured it out.
    Last edited by mxleader; 1st Mar 2010 at 00:29.

Ok, so I frobbed the white stone in the big tower, and now I'm in this other world, with the tower in the middle of this abyss, and only another rocky island on the other side. There's no bridge, and I haven't found any buttons or levers. How do I get to it?

Azaran

Use the Eye of Revelation. A bridge will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by canetoad View Post
    Use the Eye of Revelation. A bridge will appear.
    Ah forgot about that. Thanks

Iīm having so much fun with this mission pack. Iīm well into the second mission, and about to descend (via rope arrows that I fire into palm trees) down to the pyramid with zombies and what looks to be "fire burricks" around it.

I first finished part 1 with 5098 loot (i.e. just over the requirement) and 0/11 secrets and I went "WTF? There must be something I am missing completely!". I still didnīt understand what I had missed, but when I went around to comb the place, I accidently (I didnīt see it) picked up a LC tapestry hidden in an alcove in the ceiling of a storage room. From that, I figured out the way to find most of the other secrets. Now I have 10/11, but I read early in this thread that one is buggy (doesnīt register) so maybe I have all of them. The weird thing is, I still miss a massive 1035 loot. What can that be? I have found several tiny rings - there can certainly be more of those...Do you know of any hard-to-see large cache of loot, or otherwise obscurely-hidden loot items?

Alright, now, still on mission 1, I got the 3 talismans, opened the huge southern gate, and headed toward the other fortress (through the zombies and the weird beasts). But how do I open that other gate in the canyon?

Azaran:
    the other gate in canyon doesn't open. The mission should end there. If not you are missing some objectives...

Regarding secrets:
    mission 1 has 12 secrets in fact (not 11) !!! Equally distributed all over the mission.

For part 1 here is the loot list now:
    http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...Lootlist_1.htm

Regarding Secrets: The number was corrected in version 1b, so yes, the number is 12.

@Azaran: Are you playing version 1a? This is a bug which is corrected now in version 1b.

[QUOTE=Aspirin;1968309]Azaran:
    the other gate in canyon doesn't open. The mission should end there. If not you are missing some objectives...

Ah ok. Thanks

the mirror of return

i have 3 talismen,but cant find the white gem,could someone please tell me where it is,i need the air talisman.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i have 3 talismen,but cant find the white gem,could someone please tell me where it is,i need the air talisman.
    At least on Expert difficulty, itīs in the tower by the beach where you started the mission.

the mirror of return

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    At least on Expert difficulty, itīs in the tower by the beach where you started the mission.
    i am playing on easy, cant find it in that tower,thanks anyway

Mission 2 rope arrows-where?

Need one ASAP. Where are the rope arrows hidden in Mission 2? I can't get across the broken bridge.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Need one ASAP. Where are the rope arrows hidden in Mission 2? I can't get across the broken bridge.
    Thanks.
    In the temple near the graveyard

OK, I am finally stuck. I'm playing on normal, will play expert later, love each difficulty is slightly different. I'm on level two. I've got the tomb key, read this thread, I don't see where to place that key. Got the magic torch, etc. I've already been to the pyramid, up and down that thing. I'm stuck, what to do next? Thanks!

Love the atmosphere, the look, the pyramid looks very cool when you can hardly see it at first, bit foreboding on that. Nice.

Doug: From the talisman holders Climb up to the wall walkway to your left and go around to the circle tower. Its on the roof sitting on a table.

BrokenArts: Go back to the pyramid and goto the room at the very top. Read the sign on the wall and use the code.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast