TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 572

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

  1. #26
    Congrats on the release! Wow, two FMs in one day after a long break.

  2. #27
    bikerdude
    Guest
    doh, missed this one last night.

    got something to play tonight/tomoz

    smashing.

  3. #28
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Sedlec Ossuary
    This mission is incredible ! The fortress design is outstanding ! Great !!!

  4. #29
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Poland
    Where can i find Larius?

  5. #30
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2009
    Location: Germany
    Did you already found the green nexus stone? If not, look after a way in the jail tower.

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Poland
    Ok. I found green stone.
    Great mission !!!

  7. #32
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2003
    Location: Germany
    If you had the green stone use it in the the same chamber and it willt ake you to the earth dimension where you can find him

    By the way an AMASING MISSION ............ I finally finished the first part but im 6 out of 11 secrets

    so I have to look a bit closer

    But I think the secret panel in the bedroom on the 2nd floor in the NE is another secret but if I grab the 4 blue gems it doesnt count as secret..............a bug or not ???

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by gitb View Post
    But I think the secret panel in the bedroom on the 2nd floor in the NE is another secret but if I grab the 4 blue gems it doesnt count as secret..............a bug or not ???
    Yikes! Yes, you're right. This is a bug

  9. #34
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2006
    Location: Italy

    green stone

    Quote Originally Posted by gitb View Post
    If you had the green stone use it in the the same chamber and it willt ake you to the earth dimension where you can find him

    By the way an AMASING MISSION ............ I finally finished the first part but im 6 out of 11 secrets

    so I have to look a bit closer

    But I think the secret panel in the bedroom on the 2nd floor in the NE is another secret but if I grab the 4 blue gems it doesnt count as secret..............a bug or not ???
    I found it a while ago but I did not use it. Now I don't remember where I found it.....

    As usual, found it. Now I don't understand what to do next...............
    Last edited by maga; 24th Feb 2010 at 12:28. Reason: found solution

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2009
    I'll download it later. It is great how fast these FMs are coming out.

  11. #36
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Okay I think I may have found the problem. I noticed that NVScript.osm does not appear in my game directory after the installation of this level. Nameless Voices site is down, so where do I download it? I checked the faq and saw nothing. I saw the renamed scripts in the directory but do I rename the one to NVScript.osm and copy it over?

    Also once this is done, do I need to restart the mission or can I load a save at the eye place? Thanks!

  12. #37
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Got a couple questions for part 1 as I'm hopelessly stuck.

    I have ll three gems - I've gotten to an area where there is a giant water room with switches attached to lights - I lit them all up and it seems to do nothing? Also, I cant find anything that tells me the answer to the multi switch door lock with the button in the middle to raise a gate unless its something I've overlooked.

    This one is strangely tough for me.

  13. #38
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2009
    Location: Germany
    Look for a open door underwater. It is a little bit hard to see.

    This is a combination lock, just try a combination with the 4 levers and hit the button in the middle.

  14. #39
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PsymH View Post
    Look for a open door underwater. It is a little bit hard to see.

    This is a combination lock, just try a combination with the 4 levers and hit the button in the middle.
    Thanks - but really... 'try a combination and hit the button'? Is there a readable somewhere in the mission with the correct combination?

    I'll just wing it, but that seems like a silly way to solve a puzzle involving a combination. I'd love to have a walkthrough, so I hope eventually one is made so I can enjoy the missions the way they were meant to be played.
    Last edited by SneakyJack; 24th Feb 2010 at 15:50.

  15. #40
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2009
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I'd love to have a walkthrough, so I hope eventually one is made so I can enjoy the missions the way they were meant to be played.
    I can write one - but only in german.

  16. #41
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Baton Rouge, LA.
    Stingm,

    Did you try using the "+" bar on the right of keyboard?



    Hope Vincent

  17. #42
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: Normally I'm in the batcave.
    Aw...aaaawwwwww . I think I stumbled upon a game-ending bug right near the end. I have completed the talisman objective and was putting them all into place at the front gate when I realised that the "earth" talisman disappeared from my inventory. I have no recent saves before I started placing the talismans so I think I'm screwed. Anyway, bug or no, I freaking loved this mission! I've never played Ultima Ratio, but I'm downloading it now.

  18. #43
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2009
    Location: Germany
    I found Stingm's problem, but it is very odd and I have still no solution: A lever in a blue room controls the eye mechanism. The funny thing is, when I place this lever in a position where the player can reach it (only for testing purposes), the lever did not work. But why? The script and frob infos are correct

    Stingm, can you try to restart the level and see, if this problem appears again?

    Let's see if I can figure it out somehow

  19. #44
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PsymH View Post
    I can write one - but only in german.
    Haha, understandable. I found The Keeper and was given the diary - and that helped explain the stones thankfully. Now that I have the mirror and the four stones I think I may be able to find the rest of the way for mission one.. hopefully

    Very nice effects with what the mirror and stones do!

    Edit: Spoke too soon - I have all four stones and the air, water and fire talismans - when I use the stone for the last tower it takes me to the keeper and no talisman. Can someone send me in the right direction?

    Edit 2: After reading The Mike's post - has it disappeared?
    Last edited by SneakyJack; 24th Feb 2010 at 14:52.

  20. #45
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    when I use the stone for the last tower it takes me to the keeper and no talisman. Can someone send me in the right direction?
    Look around the area with the Keeper with the Eye of Revelation

    Now I need some help I am in the Water area, i've frobbed the 4 levers and no water talisman, i've checked around with my 'Eye' too, but nothing, could someone point me in the right direction?

    EDIT: Nevermind I found it, for future reference just swim straight to the bottom, then find an opening in the middle on one side
    Last edited by shadows; 24th Feb 2010 at 15:02.

  21. #46
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Albertslund, Denmark
    Nice mission so far but I would appreciate some help: I have activated the red nexus stone, and i suppose the fire talisman should be somewhere in the resulting volcanic like area. But i can't find it with or without the eye of revelation.

  22. #47
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2005
    Location: Corn Country
    Everyone is knocked out...I have the prison key and the bandit capt. key. I'm running around looking for the key or keys to the doors that will let me in the other part of the fortress. Please help!!!

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Thanks for the help shadows!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Nice mission so far but I would appreciate some help: I have activated the red nexus stone, and i suppose the fire talisman should be somewhere in the resulting volcanic like area. But i can't find it with or without the eye of revelation.
    Here you'll want to look over the edge of the entire area with the eye to reveal blue ledges you'll want to drop onto. There are five total if I remember correctly - four hold switches to lower parts of the bridge for the 5th. Across that bridge you'll find the talisman.

  24. #49
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Jafaville New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by yondanbrad View Post
    Everyone is knocked out...I have the prison key and the bandit capt. key. I'm running around looking for the key or keys to the doors that will let me in the other part of the fortress. Please help!!!
    You have the prison key. Look for the prison tower location. It's on the map.

  25. #50
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Nice mission so far but I would appreciate some help: I have activated the red nexus stone, and i suppose the fire talisman should be somewhere in the resulting volcanic like area. But i can't find it with or without the eye of revelation.
    Using the 'Eye' look around the edges of the platform? you're on

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondanbrad
    Everyone is knocked out...I have the prison key and the bandit capt. key. I'm running around looking for the key or keys to the doors that will let me in the other part of the fortress. Please help!!!
    Go back to the tower, the one that allows you to access the basement and go all the way to the top where the torture equipment is. 'Use' the green gem there

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •