TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

Ok, found the personal belonging of the bandit's leader. Been to the temple, have the magic flame, but can't find the pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    Ok, found the personal belonging of the bandit's leader. Been to the temple, have the magic flame, but can't find the pyramid.
    I forgot where exactly, but somewhere along the line you should have picked up rope arrows (I think in the temple).Use the rope arrows to get across the river. From there, just climb.

I'm feeling unusually helpful tonight.

d. Dec 2017
    bob_doe_nz...thanks for the help, but still nothing happened. I went on the roof above the torture chamber; also outside on the grounds near the tower to no avail.

Any other help appreciated.

In the torture chamber, use the green crystal. When the torches go out, that means you're in another demension. Go down the latter and you will start to notice things being different.

I love this mission. I have all the stones and have yet to see the keeper. I did not have the key to get to the other section so I jump onto the platform and resume my search and clubbing. But now I need to go back to see the keeper but I do not have a keep to open the walkway door. I surely hope the key is on my side. help
    Silent Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Warrior View Post
    I love this mission. I have all the stones and have yet to see the keeper. I did not have the key to get to the other section so I jump onto the platform and resume my search and clubbing. But now I need to go back to see the keeper but I do not have a keep to open the walkway door. I surely hope the key is on my side. help
    Silent Warrior
    Nope. Restart.

I'm having trouble finding the water nexus stone. I read the clue but I have no idea where that might be. I'm playing on Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the water nexus stone. I read the clue but I have no idea where that might be. I'm playing on Expert
    Been for a bath?

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Been for a bath?
    I checked and double checked the pools - 2 with water, another empty. Couldn't find it. And what has this to do with the hint in the readable that saysit's somewhere near the food to keep it cold?

I'm having a blast with this one so far. Mission 1 is done, but I'm gonna hunt a bit more loot.

Stuck.....help!

It seems I'm running in circles. Have already met larius. Got red, blue and green naxus gems. Apart from the green one, I don't know how to activate them. Found some secrets with the eye of revelation, but that's all. I've been going up and down the castle several times whithout finding any talisman and not knowing what to do with the gems..........

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Been for a bath?
    On expert is really in a storage area beneath the earth tower, where the vault is and it is put like the readable says. I guess there are in different locations on different difficulty setting.

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    It seems I'm running in circles. Have already met larius. Got red, blue and green naxus gems. Apart from the green one, I don't know how to activate them. Found some secrets with the eye of revelation, but that's all. I've been going up and down the castle several times whithout finding any talisman and not knowing what to do with the gems..........
    You must use them (while selected in inventory, use) in their tower (you must climb a ladder - like the one to the torture chamber) as the keeper journal says. As you use them once, you may not feel the difference but take a look down the ladder and explore a bit. When you want to come back to the real world do the same thing again, in the same place.

I also had the "Vanquished Earth Talisman" bug - I don't know when it happend but I realized that at the gate. I hate ALT-CTRL-SHIFT-END-ing. At least I'm not missing much as it was said before

SNakebite, thanks for your help!
    I experienced the vanishing earth talisman too, so far I'm missing the air talisman, and its gem any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    SNakebite, thanks for your help!
    I experienced the vanishing earth talisman too, so far I'm missing the air talisman, and its gem any hints?
    Unfortunately, you must backtrack to where you started. The air talisman is at the top of the tower near the dock.

Need some help please I got to the top of the temple and activated the transport rings, now I am in a enclosed watery cave with no way out... so what do i do? could someone give me the solution, thanks!

There is a small hole at the top of the cave, I believe a little to the left as you exit the flooded building

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Unfortunately, you must backtrack to where you started. The air talisman is at the top of the tower near the dock.
    Found it........I must post more often, seen that soon after I post I found a way.....lol!
    Anyway placed the 3 talismans, shall I consider the mission over due to the laking one, right?

I guess so. It is said above we didn't missed anything.

I am having trouble defeating the Guardians. I got rid of the Water one using my sword. But the other ones I can't take down. I've used the opposite and their own respective elements against them, but they won't go down. I used 20 odd water arrows on the fire guardian and his still standing. Of course i could make them fight each other, but I would still need to defeat the last one standing, so am I using the right approach? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    I am having trouble defeating the Guardians. I got rid of the Water one using my sword. But the other ones I can't take down. I've used the opposite and their own respective elements against them, but they won't go down. I used 20 odd water arrows on the fire guardian and his still standing. Of course i could make them fight each other, but I would still need to defeat the last one standing, so am I using the right approach? thanks!
    Thief 2 is a first person sneaker - not FPS. Have you tried stealth?

I noticed with one occasion that they hate each other. If you really want them dead you can put them face to face but where's the point in being a thief

A disappearing earth talisman? That sounds like an another "random" bug . Did someone still have a savegame, where the earth talisman is disappeared from the inventory? I need this for tracking this error down.

It seems that I must hurry up to release Version 1b

shadows: try to aim at the center of fire guardian body. When hitting the head I spent many arrows too. But hitting body only few.

3rd part: how to get to multiverse without stones ???
    Last edited by Aspirin; 25th Feb 2010 at 11:41.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast