TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "3 Distinct Adventures v0.4" - final version (16/08/2011)

Strange pwl, it works for me using darkloader, garrettloader, do you have NVscripts?

check the mission zip file, they include scripts taht you can place within your thief 2 directory

Pedro I have all of the scripts and I only had trouble trying to use FMSelect, DarkLoader works fine which is very weird because I usually use FMselect? P.S. My Thief2 is upgraded to 1.22 I will try to clean up my install tonight and will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Pedro I have all of the scripts and I only had trouble trying to use FMSelect, DarkLoader works fine which is very weird because I usually use FMselect? P.S. My Thief2 is upgraded to 1.22 I will try to clean up my install tonight and will report back.
    so it means that the glass opened with Darkloader and not with fm selector?

Yes that is correct? I tried on all of the difficulties but it would not open. I left the room for ten or fifteen minutes and I was still trapped? Then I tried it with DarkLoader and it worked the first time.

Yes that is correct? I tried on all of the difficulties but it would not open. I left the room for ten or fifteen minutes and I was still trapped? Then I tried it with DarkLoader and it worked the first time.
    Then Fmselector has some problems regarding scripts installation

This is why i use darkloader, its the less problematic fms installer

Don´t forget to disable any EP patch while playing this mission

Ok I did a clean up of my Thief2 install and now it is working with FMSelect??
    I don't know what was the cause but I am glad to be able to replay this great mission set and I can't wait to see the update Pedro.

Ok I did a clean up of my Thief2 install and now it is working with FMSelect??
    I don't know what was the cause but I am glad to be able to replay this great mission set and I can't wait to see the update Pedro.
    I´m glad that you got it working this time

here are the updated changes Pwl:

1ºpart:
    -unlited some textures
    -increased sfx volume sounds
    -Water and light quality improved
    2º part:
    -set sunlight color a bit warmer
    -increased some sfx volumes sounds
    -improved water and light quality-other minor fixes
    3ºpart
    -improved water and light quality

Pedro, you forgot to add a version number to the filename. You're a bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Pedro, you forgot to add a version number to the filename. You're a bad boy.
    I thought by adding "New Dark" people would assume that this was already a new updated

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    in the same area there are 6 turkish baths, each of them have a tiny switch wich will reveal numbers, check the book near the buttons code, there you will find guidance to search the Turkish Baths in a specific order.

Hope this helps, thanks for playing this one...
    The compass code brought me to 9106 but even that is wrong. I know North/East/South/West but I'm getting confused with the terms (right) or (left) what is meant by that? Please help me...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight777 View Post
    The compass code brought me to 9106 but even that is wrong. I know North/East/South/West but I'm getting confused with the terms (right) or (left) what is meant by that? Please help me...
    right and left has to do with the direction you´re facing, in this case right and left applies when you are facing the window pool, (you´re heading towards one if the pools, before entering you´re facing already the right direction to know the right/left side)

hope this helps, or to be more precise you need to go to the northeast pool left, use your compass to pin point its location, and as you´re aproaching the pool you can see the window in front of you, facing this direction check you right/left side.

when a direction doesn´t tell you left/right it meansthat the pool has only one number to show you.

I hope you are playing this mission updated to New dark version.

Here´s a walktrough written by Cavador 8:

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.c...dventures.html

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    WHERE EXACTLY is this "ladder" out of the fake lava pit on the way back? Is it invisible? I wish he would have put it's location in the spoiler folder!
    I just wish he didn't have to make the whole 2nd mission so cryptic. a little puzzle solving is all well and good but there are just so many things to hang you up for hours on each one it really takes away from the enjoyment of exploring the thief way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I just wish he didn't have to make the whole 2nd mission so cryptic. a little puzzle solving is all well and good but there are just so many things to hang you up for hours on each one it really takes away from the enjoyment of exploring the thief way.
    I made videos walktroughs for this mission, here´s the second part:

Hi People, this mission has been updated with a new Russian translation added by SoulTear:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...ew?usp=sharing

I can't get out of that tube thing I start in. The mechanist woman tells me she's opening it, and I still can't get out. The barrier won't disappear.

Also, what's the long jump that Garrett is supposed to do? The video posted to show it is no longer available
    Last edited by llanita; 2nd Mar 2016 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    I can't get out of that tube thing I start in. The mechanist woman tells me she's opening it, and I still can't get out. The barrier won't disappear.

Also, what's the long jump that Garrett is supposed to do? The video posted to show it is no longer available
    Some players reported that the door won´t open, while with most of the players it works.

The long jump is in the second mission.

I believe the video was censured in your country due to music rights reserve, the video link works fine in my country.

Ok thanks. So there's no solution to getting the door open?

Ok thanks. So there's no solution to getting the door open?
    do you have NVScript.osm in your thief 2 directory? The mission zip file includes one, but i don´t know if the mission installer you´re using places that file in your thief 2 directory.

Success thanks very much. On with the mission

Success thanks very much. On with the mission
    I´m glad the glass door has opened, now enjoy a campaign of 3 missions that is ahead of you

How is it possible for the arrows to hit the buttons across the huge gap in Mission 2? The arrows curve downwards before they're even close to the mark. It's like they don't have any power behind them

How is it possible for the arrows to hit the buttons across the huge gap in Mission 2? The arrows curve downwards before they're even close to the mark. It's like they don't have any power behind them
    aim with the bow up, so the arrow gets further, but always count with a curve.

check the video walktrough regarding that puzzle in the posts above

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast