TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "3 Distinct Adventures v0.4" - final version (16/08/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Elentari View Post
    You should be able to pick them up just by leaning in a little. For the cabinets up top, you sometimes have to go a bit high on the ladder to grab them, since you can't lean. But yeah, the cabinets at the end of the beds you just have to lean forward a ways.
    I tried leaning for 10-15 minutes different ways and the items will not highlight.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Try moving to your right or left on the ladder. This should bring you almost to the shelf.

I found 2 more issues, mission 3; I cannot find the secret entrance to the Assassins guild and in the bookstore has a secret switch that I cannot find what it opens.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Try moving to your right or left on the ladder. This should bring you almost to the shelf.
    this is the weird part the lockers above the beds are not an issue, but at the end of the bed, I cannot get anything on the bottom shelf.

Master Builder 2018
    In mission 3, for the assassins guild, go upstairs and read the note, then search the bedroom. In the bookstore, that switch turns off the outside lights.

In mission 1, are you leaning forward?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Interesting set of missions. If you're gonna give us lots of confusing and identical air ducts to have to crawl around in, having a compass would be nice. After a while of frustratedly looking for the right rooms and such for a while most of my attempts to even get the first half of my gear back ended up like this:

Jump into the vent shafts. Duck down. When they search for you, let them get near. When they are close enough, let your sword do the killing. All kills, no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    I found 2 more issues, mission 3; I cannot find the secret entrance to the Assassins guild and in the bookstore has a secret switch that I cannot find what it opens.
    Did you read the letter from the Assassins Guild?

Clearinghouse
    Wow! Congrats on the release, Pedro

d. Dec 2017
    To lean forward, hold your 'w' key and 'alt' key simultaneously. Worked for me.

Strange, I was equipped with a compass in the 1st mission.

None of the testers noted any problem with the elevator.

Congratulations on the release PEDRO! ONE CRAZY GUY!...but a genius nevertheless.

I also encountered the elevator bug, I always look under them!

Thanks for the mission! It gave me something to do last night other then hang with the inlaws.

Can anyone give me a clue for the Horn of Quintela in the 3rd mission, expert?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggs View Post
    Damn, Pedro! All these missions you churn out! You must love Dromed!
    Finally Vaughan, you´re back for good? it´s good to see you back again, where have you been all this time? please don´t leave us again for so much time, there are new good friends here at TTlg Forums you have to meet.

a big hug from your firend
    Pedro Quintela

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    I tried leaning for 10-15 minutes different ways and the items will not highlight.
    you have to press "f" lean foward, it is something i say in the readme file.

oh, how i wished a cool space blaster gun (the one like in District 9 movie :P) or at least the light sword stolen from Jedi, after several QLoads after those black hostile guards attack
    I liked the look and the atmosphere of the part1 and even the air ducts crawl(reminded me a bit of good old Unreal game),
    thank you for the mission.

Quite a varied set of missions, which is nice.
    Mission 1: Not really my cup of tea, i hate sword fighting in Thief, but i managed to get through it.
    Mission 2: Really nice, great architecture. Some nice puzzles, hard but not so hard that they we're impossible to figure out.
    Mission 3: My clear favorite of the three. But i must admit i replaced the techno background music with a wav with silence. I actually really like techno/dance/house/electronica but not in a Thief mission where it's so loud you can't hear anything else. But besides that i really enjoyed the exploring and the story.

Unfortunately i'm having a hard time finding enough loot to finish mission 3. All other objectives are done but i need 375 more loot to finish on expert. I believe i have climbed through all open windows, so what am i missing? Is there a lootlist?

Mission 2

I am playing on Expert ................. I entered the temple and now I have to pull some switches in numeric order ............ but I have no hints ??????????? I do not know what to do with the beetle riddle ......... so please help me !

loot list

Edit: Correct Version at Megaupload : Here is Loot List made by Tannar. ( The correct version )http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AU6RQ3RR
    Last edited by darthsLair; 24th May 2010 at 15:36.

1st Levers in Temple spoiler

@gitb On your left facing the interior of the Temple switches 2,4,6, and on your right 1,3,5,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WXVXK6R

Here is Loot List made by Tannar.
    Fantastic, thanks.

Thanks, darthsLair !

Master Builder 2018
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WXVXK6R

Here is Loot List made by Tannar.
    Um, that's not the right file. Here is the current, updated loot and consumables list for the three missions.

Oops, Sorry, I was too Hastey. Haste makes Waste ! I had that one sitting on my desk top, and it was too easy to upload.

Master Builder 2018
    LOL! No worries.

Thiefmissions.com

Erm, could someone mail me the lootlist so I can add it to thiefmissions? Clicking "Download" on filefront just takes me back to the same download page. These horrible file upload systems almost never seem to work properly.

Temp link for Loot list

Here is Tannars Loot List. ( Correct Version ) As a temp until an official mirror can be placed.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AU6RQ3RR

Note: I just mailed the correct version to epithumia at Thiefmissions

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Quite a varied set of missions, which is nice.
    Mission 1: Not really my cup of tea, i hate sword fighting in Thief, but i managed to get through it.
    Mission 2: Really nice, great architecture. Some nice puzzles, hard but not so hard that they we're impossible to figure out.
    Mission 3: My clear favorite of the three. But i must admit i replaced the techno background music with a wav with silence. I actually really like techno/dance/house/electronica but not in a Thief mission where it's so loud you can't hear anything else. But besides that i really enjoyed the exploring and the story.

Unfortunately i'm having a hard time finding enough loot to finish mission 3. All other objectives are done but i need 375 more loot to finish on expert. I believe i have climbed through all open windows, so what am i missing? Is there a lootlist?
    Its good to know you like electronic music, here´s some other musics that fit well with Thief 1 citys at night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZW_Aw124dc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o81Dhh_i5c

But Sven Väth tracks like "Face it", "Augenblick" , "Sounds control your mind" remeber me so much the thief 1 city streets and roofs at night with the sky full of stars...

Taffers, in mission 1:
    Check out your inventory. Those spooky guards also respond to flashes and other stuff! Use it!

To lean forward I just use the "W" key.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast