TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "3 Distinct Adventures v0.4" - final version (16/08/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    You will need to first get the key to Brother Agrelos' footlocker. You'll find one lock pick in there. Use it on the footlocker in Priestess Virginia's room and you'll get the other lock pick.
    Thank you Tannar, but.... where is the key to Brother Agrelos' footlocker?

R_G, check the beds in one of the rooms
    Make sure you first find a key in the room with a drunk mechanist.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

spoiler: Brother Agrelo's Key

@R_G Do you have the red key that opens the bathroom mirror where you will find the Life-saving potion (medicine?) If you dont it is in an upper bunk far left side. Once you have the medicine in your inventory, run back to Brother Agrelo where he was sitting on the table. You will find the key you are looking for easily.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    @R_G Do you have the red key that opens the bathroom mirror where you will find the Life-saving potion (medicine?) If you dont it is in an upper bunk far left side. Once you have the medicine in your inventory, run back to Brother Agrelo where he was sitting on the table. You will find the key you are looking for easily.
    Thank you, I have found both keys!

Item missing in mission 2

Where are the 2 items? I have found only one so far..

Albert
    Hey, I'm trying to find that key in the first mission that the drunk guy lost to the compartment containing my equipment. Where is it?

NVM.
    Last edited by Albert; 28th May 2010 at 16:39.

d. Dec 2017
    Albert, Check the floor of the bathroom for a key..

Albert
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Albert, Check the floor of the bathroom for a key..
    Notice that I crossed that all out. I've solved it, but thanks, anyway.

@R_G Which Item do you have ?

ok just finished these and here are my thoughts

I'm not a great fan of futuristic missions, superspeed bad guys, encouraging confrontation rather than stealth or not having a blackjack

but thats just me and my personal taste

the first mission was extremely well thought out, beautiful to to look at and the progression through the level was difficult but not impossible, the leader was a pig to deal with I had one health point left after that little encounter, a distinct lack of shadows I felt was encouraging confrontation and the speed of the AI made that a bit one sided, still it's good to leave your comfort zone now and again

without the clues in the spoiler pack I would never have finished the level, an in game readable would have been useful for the final combination puzzle

the stepping stones were a pain too, I think I made it on my tenth try

on the whole a very good mission but not one I think for beginners

the second mission I liked more, the puzzle solving aspects were very good even if a few of them defeated me completely and I had to resort to the spoiler pack again

the jumping puzzles I didn't like so much, diagonal jumping is a pain at the best of times and the speed potions didn't make the jumps that much easier to deal with

but again a well designed mission, with gorgeous visuals, well worth playing but not really for beginners even on "Easy"

then there's the third mission, finally I got my blackjack back ... did you miss me BJ yes I'm sorry I won't leave you behind again, there there, all better now shhhhhh *rocks BJ in cradled arms*

to take a quote from the sweeney todd movie "at last my right arm is complete again!"

gorgeous town based mission, nice shopping list of things to do and some retribution to hand out at the end if I wanted to, definitely my kind of mission, though the about face on Garrett being a loner was a little strange

just enough shadow to be useful but only just, timing had to be spot on, several high places to get into, a few of which had me scratching my head for a while wondering how exactly I was supposed to get up there and one of the windows was a pig to get through and if you didn't it was a long drop

highly enjoyable mission, gorgeous to look at, again hard but not impossible and I reckon beginners could do this one

I have to say you've developed an impressive set of dromed skills there cardia, you've got a wonderful eye for architecture and your attention to detail is faultless imo

an excellent if extremely hard set of missions, thank you for them

I'm playing on expert and have not found any keys in an upper bunk.

@R_G Which Item do you have ?
    So far I have found only the precious mask (Objective: find a more precious item)

NVM
    Last edited by R_G; 29th May 2010 at 06:42. Reason: Found it

Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    I'm playing on expert and have not found any keys in an upper bunk.
    @ HauntHunter: the key is in the large room where you find the wounded mechanist: in the upper bunk on the left you will find the red key

Thanks for the missions Pedro, I enjoyed playing them. The 3rd mission was my favourite. Remember a while back I told you that in my opinion Douro was your best mission? Well Rescue was almost as good. What made it to be not as good was the illogical turn of events that made the doors open or keys appear, or switches that opened doors in other buildings.

For the ones who wonder why diagonal jumps go further, it is simply due to an oversight in Dark Engine. In real life if you run forward and then start moving sideways, you won't be able to maintain your forward speed. But Dark Engine simply adds up the velocity components, resulting in around 10% more speed in a 26 degree angle. This extra speed makes Garrett jump a bit further.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    @ HauntHunter: the key is in the large room where you find the wounded mechanist: in the upper bunk on the left you will find the red key
    Thanks for the tip but I haven't been able to find a way in there. I don't have the key for the door. and the grate won't open.

Thanks for the help!

@HauntHunter You will find the key card that opens the door to the room you are seeking in one of the wall storage lockers. Once you have both lockpicks, you can easily find the teleporter

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    For the ones who wonder why diagonal jumps go further, it is simply due to an oversight in Dark Engine. In real life if you run forward and then start moving sideways, you won't be able to maintain your forward speed. But Dark Engine simply adds up the velocity components, resulting in around 10% more speed in a 26 degree angle. This extra speed makes Garrett jump a bit further.
    This is why I often strafe-run through missions, usually when going back through areas I've cleaned of AI already. Anything to get me back to the other side of the empty mansion a little faster.

@HauntHunter You will find the key card that opens the door to the room you are seeking in one of the wall storage lockers. Once you have both lockpicks, you can easily find the teleporter
    I don't know why I'm having issues with finding these, but the only other key card I see in a wall locker is by the drunk mechanist and it's locked and I don't have the key.

Master Builder 2018
    Did you get Priest Agrelos' key card from his desk?

Did you get Priest Agrelos' key card from his desk?
    Yes.

Master Builder 2018
    Did you get the red key from the floor in his bathroom, by the toilet? If I remember correctly, that's the key that opens that locker.

Did you get the red key from the floor in his bathroom, by the toilet? If I remember correctly, that's the key that opens that locker.
    Yes.

Just completed the FMs. Very enjoying! Thanks Cardia!

Don't really the fuss about the techno music. At least while I was playing the music only becomes loud when I was near the vitrolas...

Does the decision to kill or not to kill the Assassin's Boss does have any effect?

<._.> <-- a bear for

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur View Post
    <._.> <-- a bear for
    Is this one for me? or did I missread?
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Is this one for me? or did I missread?
    Yep, it`s for you and nope, you don't misread

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast