TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "3 Distinct Adventures v0.4" - final version (16/08/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur View Post
    Yep, it`s for you and nope, you don't misread
    Thank you só much! I just needed that! right now!

You will never know how much!
    Sorry, It's a RL issue.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thanxs for your clue Sagittal. I finally finished. I never think to read things in inventory already. I really enjoyed all three missions, although, I skipped the last part of the 1st one and the jumping part of the 2nd one. Too hard for me at this time, but I will probably try again later when I have more stamina and time. Keep the good works coming guys. I'll play every one. Some over and over again. I just love them.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent

3 distinct adventures

i have crossed the moving bridge that you have to jump the gaps,went down the ramp,took the zombies out,where do i go now,can someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i have crossed the moving bridge that you have to jump the gaps,went down the ramp,took the zombies out,where do i go now,can someone please help.
    You should be in a room with a grate in the centre, and two large portraits on either side.

Near the ramp is a plaque with your next clue.

There are two portraits on either side for a total of four.
    It's a case of shoot the difference.

The portraits within your area is what you need to look at. The ones on the far ends are what you need to look at. There are seven in each portrait.

Once you found the difference, you need to shoot the differences in the far portraits with arrows. There are plenty by the chest next to the blue haunt creature.

Mission 3

Has anybody found the Necklace of grace?

Is that one of the objectives?
    If so, have you tried listening for some funky music?

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Is that one of the objectives?
    If so, have you tried listening for some funky music?
    I listened to every music... but didn't find that necklace yet.

Quote Originally Posted by
    Does the decision [SPOIL
    to kill or not to kill the Assassin's Boss[/SPOIL] does have any effect?

:
    No it has no effect? but there are many players that don´t like to kill human Ai creatures, so i decided that could be optional, so its up to you to decide the way you think is fair to judge the leader of the Assassin´s guild. Are you a mercifull person, or do you think justice has to be done with your blade?

I know that this is just a game, but i believe many of our actions in a game reflect what we might be in real life.
    Last edited by Cardia; 30th May 2010 at 11:16.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    I listened to every music... but didn't find that necklace yet.
    Check the muses square, there´s is an acessible room in the top of a stonehouse, check within

Enjoying your mission, but i fear you may have made the [/spoil]jumping across the columns puzzle too hard. I am just two columns away from completing the course. But i need one more speed potion, i already used my two. I am not sure it's a good idea to put in something like this, cause not all players will be able to pass the course and would have to abandon the mission.[/spoil]

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    No it has no effect? but there are many players that don´t like to kill human Ai creatures, so i decided that could be optional, so its up to you to decide the way you think is fair to judge the leader of the Assassin´s guild. Are you a mercifull person, or do you think justice has to be done with your blade?

I know that this is just a game, but i believe many of our actions in a game reflect what we might be in real life.
    Ah, ok. And you are right, I AM one of the players who don't like to kill human AI creatures. I just knocked out the boss and deposited him near the bath tube - so he can imagine when he awake what could have happened...

And you know: a good Thief needs some enemies alive or he will run out of missions...

Check the muses square, there´s is an acessible room in the top of a stonehouse, check within
    Muito obrigado!

Mission 1 question

I am in the priest's room, his access card only opens his door. The locker key which opened up the female priests locker opened hers. The footlockers in each room are not opened by the key or keycard. I still have the male priest's locker to open to the keycard within.

need a hint.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Master Builder 2018
    Look in Priest Agrelos' bathroom for the key to his lockers. For the footlockers, you will need Priest Agrelos' footlocker key which you can't get until you get open the medicine cabinet for the remedy for the dying mechanist. He will give you the footlocker key.

thanks

just found your thread after posting and found the keys. onward.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Look in Priest Agrelos' bathroom for the key to his lockers. For the footlockers, you will need Priest Agrelos' footlocker key which you can't get until you get open the medicine cabinet for the remedy for the dying mechanist. He will give you the footlocker key.
    Problem .. The bottom items in the glass cases above my foot lockers do not light up so I can grab them, They are too far back in the case. So I don't get to have the healing potion or the other key card either. In desperation, I blasted the second keycard out of the case with a fire arrow, and it fell to the floor. I stood over it and it didn't light up then either..

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Problem .. The bottom items in the glass cases above my foot lockers do not light up so I can grab them, They are too far back in the case. So I don't get to have the healing potion or the other key card either. In desperation, I blasted the second keycard out of the case with a fire arrow, and it fell to the floor. I stood over it and it didn't light up then either..
    Have you tried to lean forward? [ALT + W]

Have you tried to lean forward? [ALT + W]
    fixed it, I didn't have the latest version for some reason, and leaning forward also worked.
    Last edited by Acorn; 31st May 2010 at 08:34. Reason: spoil

Muito obrigado!
    De nada És de Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Enjoying your mission, but i fear you may have made the [/spoil]jumping across the columns puzzle too hard. I am just two columns away from completing the course. But i need one more speed potion, i already used my two. I am not sure it's a good idea to put in something like this, cause not all players will be able to pass the course and would have to abandon the mission.[/spoil]
    I assume you´re playing the final version v.3 right? before jumping those pillars if you´re playing in "normal" or " hard" mode you can find 4 speed potions to jump, check the spoilers that is within the mission zip file, anyway its very very easy to jump those pillars only with 2 speed potions, you people have to play more Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia, or pratice more Garrett jumps

Love the spaceship in Level 1! I'm envious!

De nada És de Portugal?
    Sou da Italia, falo um pouco Portugues!

On the way back to the beginning I made it back through the fake lava, and found the ladder out of that, but I can't find a way up to the hole above the normal water pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    On the way back to the beginning I made it back through the fake lava, and found the ladder out of that, but I can't find a way up to the hole above the normal water pit.
    Look for a switch next to the pool.

thanks!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast