TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission : "3 Distinct Adventures v0.4" - final version (16/08/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by NightRanger View Post
    Love the spaceship in Level 1! I'm envious!
    I´m thinking in making a sci-fi mission for our current team-work sequel, let me know of some ideas of what we can create.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    Sou da Italia, falo um pouco Portugues!
    Falas bem Português , I´ve been last summer for the first time in Italy, i´ve been in the Toscana region, and i´ve seen some of the most beautifull citys i ever seen in my life, such as Siena and Florençe(Firenze), Siena was my favourite one, very beautifull with a medieval and renasceince atmosphere, very peacefull and the buildings are placed in a very flexible way, not only linear streets, but i also loved Florençe and the Duomo is outstanding and giant, i´ve also visited some of the toscana villages, i got to make a mission someday with a toscan village. Now i´m again in Italy but this time in 3d, i´m playing again Assassin´s creed 2, this game has very realistic buildings, many of them exist in real life, have you check this game yet?

I must be blind, but I am stuck. I am at the place with the riddle: "Two levers, one way in." I found one all the way on the right hand side at the base of a pillar, but cannot find the second one. Any hints?

She-Thief: check out the [SPOIL]side wall on the left stairs [/SPOIL.
    Good luck!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Ah, found it! Thank you very much, Gloria
    Now let the fun continue

Last edited by She-Thief; 2nd Jun 2010 at 19:03.

Finished all the missions, they look very nice, i enjoyed the city mission, the doom 3 sounds and the gladiator fight.. I have to say that there is too much work in these missions, thanks for some playing hours Pedro.

Okay, I have another stupid question. In Mission 3, how do you turn off the lamps outside the bookstore?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the switch under the counter

Last edited by She-Thief; 2nd Jun 2010 at 19:18.

I am stuck on the last pillar with no speed potions - about to give up. Have I missed something? - it took me 4 speed potions to get this far.

Tired of reloading - I normally like missions with climbing and jumping but this is a jump too far for me.

Master Builder 2018
    Look in this thread for discussion of diagonal jumps. Also check your mission archive for a "spoilers" folder which has screenshots of how to make the jumps.

Garga: look for the video of diagonal jump in the thread. It'll help you a lot !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Garga: look for the video of diagonal jump in the thread. It'll help you a lot !!!

Here it is on Page 5

Here is another reason, people need to learn moving on the diagonal.
    The upper picture is just 'run forward'. The lower is 'Run Forward' with 'Side Step'.

Both start at the same time, both reach the same point.

Edit:
    Fan Mission Idea!!! A tutorial FM for practicing diagonal movement!!!

Got a problem with this one...

Blank readables in mission 1 and then I can't load mission2 - I just get a black screen with light gem and health bar.

I'm sure I have all scripts loaded - been playing FMs for years.

Any Ideas please?

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Try first to uninstall the fm from darkloader, or garrettloader, then run T2. quit, and look in your t2 folder for the folders used in the fm. Books, intrface, strings, ect. Click on them first to be sure they are for this fm. When you find them just delete them, along with miss20.mis, 21, 22, and the three .gam files, space.gam, ect. All you should have in your t2 directory are the dark.gam, and dark.gam backup.

Actually it looks like the fm files have not been extracted to your t2 directory. Run darkloader or what ever you are using, quit, run t2, and look into your t2 directory for any bits and pieces of fm material.

You may have to do a re-install of darkloader or garrettloader.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 6th Jun 2010 at 11:44. Reason: to add a bit more

Thanks for that darthslair

I had a corrupt zip file for the FM. Downloaded again & plays Ok.

However, during investigation of the problem I reinstalled the original missions for the first time in ages. These won't play and I get saves showing up from Margroth FM !
    Where is the original stuff backed up to when an FM is installed? (I know this is off topic - sorry)

You have "All Saves" and "Saves" look in those folders, for the game saves, and there will be another folder, cant remember the name, but it will contain anything that is the original t2 files that will be saved so they are not over written by the fm material. Usually we wont see that unless at the last extraction to return it to normal t2 play.

Well after all that!

Just spent 2 hours trying to jump those pillars

Got over the first ones usingspeed potions, but I'm stuck at the second lot.
    Guess I'm not that good - I can't do diagonal junps and cant climb the sides,
    I'm going to give it up now I'm afraid - it's just not fun.

Shame, I always like cardia's FMs.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Well after all that!

Just spent 2 hours trying to jump those pillars ...... (

I had to give up on the 2nd mission as well cos of the jumps - I needed the break - but I went back and finished it OK later.

Might work for you but if you don't go back to mission 2 then it's really worth remembering the Ctrl-Shift-Alt-End key combination to complete the mission so you at least get to continue with the really enjoyable 3rd mission - no diagonal jumps in that one but a bit of rope climbing!

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Falas bem Português , I´ve been last summer for the first time in Italy, i´ve been in the Toscana region, and i´ve seen some of the most beautifull citys i ever seen in my life, such as Siena and Florençe(Firenze), Siena was my favourite one, very beautifull with a medieval and renasceince atmosphere, very peacefull and the buildings are placed in a very flexible way, not only linear streets, but i also loved Florençe and the Duomo is outstanding and giant, i´ve also visited some of the toscana villages, i got to make a mission someday with a toscan village. Now i´m again in Italy but this time in 3d, i´m playing again Assassin´s creed 2, this game has very realistic buildings, many of them exist in real life, have you check this game yet?
    Obrigado! I like to learn languages and to know people from other countries. Yes I know Toscana is very beautiful, I have been to Florence and Pisa when I was a kid, but unfortunately I have never been there again. I think I will visit those cities someday, anyway.
    No, never played Assassin's creed 2, but I would appreciate very much a Thief mission
    based on an Italian village. I could also provide you some pictures or ideas, or even a plot.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    Obrigado! I like to learn languages and to know people from other countries. Yes I know Toscana is very beautiful, I have been to Florence and Pisa when I was a kid, but unfortunately I have never been there again. I think I will visit those cities someday, anyway.
    No, never played Assassin's creed 2, but I would appreciate very much a Thief mission
    based on an Italian village. I could also provide you some pictures or ideas, or even a plot.
    Muito Obrigado R_G , i will ask you then some pictures and a plot, or we can work together in that italian mission.

um grande abraço

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the right way but what I did was putting the four mines on the fire braziers and shoot arrows at them.
    and I as I do now to light the braziers?, I find only 2 mines!

d. Dec 2017
    bluclint...save you mines. Did you look on the left side of the steps close to the wall?

no, Thanks Dawggon!

Yes, of course! I will be happy to work with you!
    Abraços

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Muito Obrigado R_G , i will ask you then some pictures and a plot, or we can work together in that italian mission.

um grande abraço

Mission 2:
    I can not jump on the wooden panels in the path invisible, how do I do?

what difficulty level are you playing in ?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast